login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pausing....

When you take a break in the midst of busy things you’ve scheduled for yourself, and you only have 15 minutes here and there, what are your favorite things you do to nurture your spirit?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Meditation, even for only for 15 minutes, is always fruitful.

After a while it becomes so enjoyable that meditation is in some ways an end in itself, rather than simply a tool to nurture the spirit.

I actually like shorter meditation sessions and try to schedule in at least a couple a day. Of course longer sessions are useful too, and I get to these whenever I can.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Lee, do you have specific meditation techniques you use (things you envision, words you focus on or just be-type meditations)?.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oops! I’d just written out a huge reply and pressed the back button by mistake. All gone :( I often get asked about my meditation so maybe I’ll make a big post about it soon anyway.

To answer the questions quickly though, for my shorter sessions I’ll be mindful of my breath. In longer sessions, I usually start with that and then I’ll move on to (attempting) visualizations.

I don’t do much affirmation meditation anymore because I get so much out of single pointed meditation. I can honestly say it’s the single most productive thing I can spend my time doing these days. It helps in more ways than I could even begin to list.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee Nutter’s post: It’s a subject I do enjoy. I hope you do write more when the feeling hits you (again). Sorry you lost what you wrote, but thanks Lee, what you said was helpful and reinforcing(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I wanted to ask too – any tips, instructions for a “quick fix”.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content