login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Relax about everything

“There is nothing that you’re wanting that you do not have the capacity to understand fully. And there is nothing that you’re wanting to know that the universe does not already know that you want to know, and has already begun the process of answering. And so, go forth in excited anticipation that the new ideas will continue to bubble forth, and the universal forces will continue to come forth in loving, benevolent, eternal answering to that which you are about” (Abraham)

Relax about everything..

What do you want to know? Do you want to know how to be financially abundant and independent, but you don’t know how to get there? Relax about it, LET the universe deliver the answers.

There is an analogy of why we sometimes get answers, and don’t at other times.

YOUR SHIP COMES IN OVER CALM SEAS

It’s said that when there’s a storm at sea, ships will stay out, instead of trying to manouver into harbors. Why? when there is a storm, it’s much harder to control the ship, and the chances of it going off course and crashing are increased. So, captains will choose to wait out storms, before entering harbors and docking.

Have you ever stressed about getting the answer you need to some perplexing problem, only to become tired and frustrated? And then, when you finally ‘gave up’ and ‘let go’ or relaxed, the answer ‘popped’ into your head?

YOUR SHIP COMES IN OVER CALM SEAS

Do you want to know how to experience love? friendlier, fulfilling relationships? Excellent health? Wonderful circumstances?

“There is nothing you’re wanting to know that you do not have the capacity to understand fully. And there is nothing you’re wanting to know that the universe does not already know that you want to know, and has already begun the process of answering” (Abraham)

The answer could be staring you right in the face, but if you’re upset you may just blind yourself to seeing it.

I have friends with certain problems, problems i could help them solve. But i don’t even approach them. Why? because i know by how they’re BE-ing (upset, resentful, self righteous, ect) that it would be a waste of my time. If you want answers, you need to get yourself – your consiousness – somewhere in the proximity of the answers. You need to get calm, or to peace. You need to relax.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

:) I am smiling because I am “The Queen” of being relaxed and laid back it’s just my nature and I love it. With that said, I think you are absolutely correct!!

f9bd3f59a20f591ca52777f8802c4fc4--overcoming-anxiety-positive-life-quotes.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Inner-Peace-Dalai-Lama.jpg

anitaopperviazentozanyviacathyruggiero.jpg?w=1169&h=835

Image result for inspirational unlimited gratitude quotes tumblr gif

Image result for when you relax about everything you can experience true enjoyment of life quotes

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content