login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Pushing for my personal Greatness

This thread is being devoted to the pursuit of personal greatness.

All are welcomed to contribute!

Tags: Personal greatness, personal best

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Favorite Martin Luther King quote:

“WE are now faced with the fact that tomorrow is today. We are confronted with the fierce urgency of Now.

In this unfolding conundrum of life and history there is such a thing as being too late…

Over the bleached bones and jumbled residue of numerous civilizations are written the pathetic words “too late”…

NOW let us begin. Now let us rededicate ourselves to the long and bitter – but beautiful – struggle for a new world.”

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Accepting Self just as I am:

I AM God’s design, His living perfection…
I accept God’s work and God’s plan for my life.

The main goal of Self acceptance is not change, growth or transformation.
It is to be a peace with who I am.

I graciously accept my Self.

Wonderful thread Kathi! Looking forward to seeing & being part of its development. As it is..its perfect! Accepting self is part of wondrous foundation for true connection and any sort of abundance. And Gods Team Plan…has always been Greater than anything I could’ve planned alone. So grateful to be a co-creator(: Greatness is truly fathomable with these ideas in mind.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When I think of me fulfilling my personal Greatness, I believe that my gateway is in my medical career or in some variation of contribution to an individual in regards to their health and well being.

When I think of other avenues for my ability to contribute to change, or become an agent for change it is in the domain of social justice. I could also imagine that I could be one of the millions of Americans who are for demanding that our government shrink its size, and get control of its massive dysfunction. Maybe we need to get rid of bi-partisianship, and we should all just work together to affect change and healing, and quit all of the wasteful party line division. I want a government that represents the people, not the special interest groups. I want a government that protects the environment from special interest groups. And I want our government to pay down debts responsibly and quit trying to be world police when you have needs here at home, and don’t turn your back on your own nation’s children and their education.

Responsible choices designed at healing, protecting and securing that the next generation after ours will have a healthy earth, and access to the most recent technologies to improve their lives and the lives of generations to follow.

We are now facing all of the Syrian refugee crisis, and I hope that good people all over Europe allow these people to enter their community, and get jobs and rebuild their lives. This is a huge humanitarian crisis, and this is not a quick fix. They need massive support. And all of the UN needs to apply political pressure on the current Syrian regime to end this crisis, and rebuild Syria.

For me, what I am now aware of is “My barriers to being”…

I think the only way to get on track with my personal greatness is to once again, conduct a personal “inventory”, and check my Self:
the gifts that I bring… verses the barriers, such as any resentments, which totally corrupt….

Seems like there are always weeds in the garden… of love and possiblity!!

I love your joy and more specifically your joyful-openness… on the forum. It is so refreshing! For those who feel comfortable may this be a fabulous trend toward possibilities around here(: Thank you, Kathi(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank You Appreciating!!

I am still really wanting to cultivate what I call personal greatness, and after I went to this Marble sculpting symposium, I was around incredibly talented artists. My senses are full and awake! I feel like the bar of creativity has been lifted, and the sky is the limit. In fact, there is no limit to our greatness or our expressions…

We are all gifted beyond compare! We are all God’s creation, and every step forward in our journey is valuable and necessary.

We are all gifted beyond compare! We are all God’s creation, and every step forward in our journey is valuable and necessary.

wonderful Kathi! So true!

especially true when we take note of our intentions…and check in often(:

• LOVE IS THE BASIS OF THE SPIRIT
    AND THE LAW OF LOVE IS THE BASIS OF CREATION
    The nature of God is to give out His love for regiving, The nature of the master must be to give out
    love to inspire others to regive love.
    ~Candace Teachings PDF-Abundant Hope
    & Walter Russell
    Walter Bowman Russell (May 19, 1871 – May 19, 1963) was an American painter (of the Boston School), sculptor, natural philosopher, musician, author and builder. His lectures and writing place him firmly in the New Thought Movement.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:

Thank you!

I agree, we are ALL GIFTED beyond measure!!!

I believe that we are naturally generous and loving beings who truly want to belong and who truly want our world to be full of wonder, full of possibility, full of greatness, and WE get to create it so wonderfully!

"The main goal of Self acceptance is not change, growth or transformation.
It is to be a peace with who I am.

I graciously accept my Self."

This is so on point....

Bravissimo!!!

In response to Kathi's post:

yes, it is magnificently true about self acceptance. Without self acceptance we become dependent on the world to define us. 

With self acceptance-we are comfortable in our own skins only competing with ourselves (and what a wonderful competition this is!)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content