login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Big Duh's

I read these 10 big duh’s today

and wondered if you had any to add or any comments for the ones listed.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, I really enjoyed reading this and passed it on to my relatives. I have a nephew who is really campaigning hard to have the health care reform start with HEALTH!!! ie. Reducing childhood and adult obesity as those are the main causes for so many other illnesses such as diabetes.

He has some awesome ideas such as health care credits for being within your healthy weight range / bmi if you choose to take them. There are so many ideas that they have from tax incentives for using gyms, etc… I hope that we take this stuff seriously and get the HEALTH back into healthcare!!

I know it isn’t profitable to pander health instead of drugs… but hey…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Anything can be profitable. It’s true many benefit off of illness.

Though picture if we focused on prevention: Money wouldn’t be on disease, it would be on the many areas one could use to stay healthy. Yes, it’s true some of that costs nothing, because good health starts with thoughts. Though people make money on assisting those with thinking too.

Exercise can be done at home. Though, exercise is big business too.

If the country got serious about this, jobs could be created to make and keep prevention a reality.

Step aside Big Pharma, we’re going to get healthier(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie

It seems such a daunting task to basically rewrite the rules of our society – get away from mass marketing the unhealthy food, drinks, cosmetics, chemicals, drugs and supplements that our society devours.

Imagine the boundless new opportunities for our society if we used the money that currently goes into a healthcare system that is devoid of both “Health” and “Care” and funneled that money into healthy living – be it the production of healthy food, parks & recreation, health clubs, nutrition education, the list goes on and on.

There could be so many unforeseen benefits if we would all be more health-conscience!

In response to briankw’s post:
Well said. And I couldn’t agree more!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content