login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A MUST READ

I recently came across something so seemingly mind boggling that, if it is true (and it really seems so) then i’ve stumbled onto something that could easily and cheaply so improve a persons life as to make it seem like the difference between night and day.

By the way are you healthy? I have often thought i’m fairly healthy, until i read the description of what it means to be really healthy. You see, i’m in pretty darn good shape. I exercise very regularly.

But one thing i know is, i do’nt have an ABUNDANCE of energy. Well, i thought this was just a matter of time and aging. But then it occured to me, i have’nt had a lot of energy for a long time. Oh, i have anough energy to get by pretty well. In fact, it seems like i have more energy than many other people i know. But i don’t feel like i have an ABUNDANCE of energy.

And then i read that one of the main indicators of great health is the experience of having PLENTY OF ENERGY.

Well, what if my energy level has been unnecessarily much less than it needs to be? And what if it was possible for me to regularly experience having an ABUNDANCE of energy? And what if the cost for this level of energy was minimal?

That’s what i think i’ve stumbled on, and i hope you will take the time to read the attached article – ALL THE WAY THROUGH – Because, if you don’t already know this, you are going to be amazed.

water cure

It’s really amazing…

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

thanks for sharing this Robert ,it is so interesting .From now on I will be drnking much more water

Water.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content