login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Quotes

WE BECOME

WHAT WE THINK ABOUT

- Earl Nightingale

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

“What if today were my last day on earth?” (p. 64) Morrie Schwartz Albom, M. (1997). Tuesdays with Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life’s greatest lesson. New York: Doubleday.
  • ~
    This is one of my favorites, because it asks us to focus on the present…the real present…the one that asks a few questions: who are you? how do you feel? and is this really how you want to be spending this moment in regard to ‘fragility of life’ ?

Thanks Robert for creating this new quotations thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Let me get a few joy-quotes out of my system which I have posted before…Then, I can choose something else I’m interested in(:

• ** Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53).Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.

• ** Always remember, Joy is not incidental to spiritual quest.It is vital. Rebbe Nachman
  • ** May all beings learn how to nourish themselves with joy each day. Thich Nhat Hanh
  • ** Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself. Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have two quotes, I would like to share…

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves
to recognize how good things really are.
- Marianne Williamson

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile
can be the source of your joy.
- Thich Nhat Hanh

• ~~ ✰~~
Be As You Are by Fritz Perls
• ~~ ✰~~
Be as you are
And so see who you are
and how you are
Let go for a moment or two
of what you ought to do
and discover what you do do
Risk a little if you can
Feel your own feelings
Say your own words
Think your own thoughts
Be your own self
Discover
Let the plan for you
grow from within you

• YOU ARE UNIQUE Think what a remarkable, unduplicatable, and
    miraculous thing it is to be you!
    Of all the people who have come and gone
    on the earth,
    since the beginning of time,
    not ONE of them is like YOU!

No one who has ever lived
or is to come
has had your combination of
abilities, talents, appearance,
friends,acquaintances,
burdens, sorrows and opportunities.

No one’s hair
grows exactly the way yours does.
No one’s finger prints
are like yours.

No one has
the same combination
of secret inside jokes and
family expressions that you know.
The few people
who laugh at all the same things you do,
don’t sneeze the way you do.

No one prays
about exactly the same concerns
as you do.
No one is loved by
the same combination of people
that love you – NO ONE!
No one before, no one to come.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE!

Enjoy that uniqueness.
You do not have to pretend
in order to seem
more like someone else.
You weren’t meant to be
like someone else.

You do not have to lie
to conceal the parts of you
that are not like
what you see in anyone else.

You were meant to be different.
Nowhere ever in all of history
will the same things be going on
in anyone’s mind,soul and spirit
as are going on in yours right now.

If you did not exist,
there would be a hole in creation,
a gap in history,
something missing
from the plan for humankind.

Treasure your uniqueness.
It is a gift given only to you.
Enjoy it and share it!

No one can reach out to others
in the same way that you can.
No one can speak your words.
No one can convey your meanings.

No one can comfort
with your kind of comfort.
No one can bring
your kind of understanding
to another person.

No one can be
cheerful,lighthearted, and joyous
in your way.
No one can smile your smile.

No one else can
bring the whole unique impact of you
to another human being.

Share your uniqueness.
Let it be free
to flow out
among your family and friends
and people you meet
in the rush and clutter
of living wherever you are.

That gift of yourself
was given you to enjoy and share.
Give yourself away!
See it! Receive it! Let it tickle you!
Let it inform you,nudge you,
and inspire you!

YOU ARE UNIQUE!
Author Unknown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

Martha Washington

Thank you Robert!
Love this thread!

“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time.
We are the ones we are waiting for. We are the change we seek.”

President Barack Obama

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

Denis Waitley

Happiness is a choice you cannot choose what happens, but you can choose your reaction to it and be Happy. — Author Unknown

Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out. ~Alan Cohen

Abundance is the energy of
permission The more you permit
yourself the right to desire what
you want, express gratitude for
what you have, and be excited for
whatever comes your way the
more abundance you are bound
to receive. Matt Kahn

• Beauty surrounds us, but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it. ~Rumi
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.”

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

One more for today:

What we think, we become.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make the world. The Buddha

“When love is your power and imagination is your guide, nothing is impossible.”
― Debasish Mridha

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
- Winston Churchill

Aw Thank U Robert :)

“If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”
― Fred Rogers

Kudos to you also Appreciating for the truly inspirational quotes!

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.

Melody Beattie

The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. Oprah Winfrey

• ~

From the physical perspective, most of you believe that your beliefs are the right ones, and if you disagree with someone then they must be wrong. But from the Nonphysical standpoint, it is not seen as right and wrong. It is seen as the powerful diversity that stimulates thought, and from the Nonphysical perspective, you enjoy that diversity. Abe

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Me “Appreciating” a wonderful life is just a thought away :)

forgot the “to” it’s early here and I’m just having my cup of coffee :)

Gratitude brings me into a harmonious relationship with the good in everyone that surrounds me.

As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. ~Terri Guillemets

“You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.”
Thomas Merton

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Remember that happiness is as contagious as gloom. It should be the first duty of those who are happy to let others know of their gladness.

Maurice Maeterlinck

For so, surely you will cast a light of gladness upon his onward journey, and contribute your part towards the building of that kingdom of love which links our earth to heaven.

Edward Carpenter

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. — 2 Timothy 1:7

God does His best work in impossible situations. Luke 1:5-25

God grant me the serenity To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference. – Reinhold Niebuhr

1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.

2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life — including ourselves.

3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.

4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.

5. Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.

6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.

7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.

8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.

9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.

10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.”

― Julia Cameron

“Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” the Dalai Lama

Laugh when you can
Apologize when you should
And let go of what you can’t change.
Life is too short to be anything.. but Happy.
Anonymous

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama

If we become uncomfortable in any given moment,we can look at a flower,a pebble in the street,or the tire on our car and be grateful. We can gaze at a person in the distance or at a cloud in the sky and be appreciative. We can smile at a stranger,hug someone we know or tidy a disorganized shelf and be thankful for the opportunity. If we choose gratitude we will be happy. Barry Neil Kaufman

we all know there is more to the story than gratitude, though who here can say adding a true practice of gratitude hasn’t upgraded every area of their life significantly?(: Gratitude has been a good thing(: I’m grateful for gratitude, this practice & ability(: Appreciating˚

Nourish your eye and spirit with inspiring things. They will bloom with your tending. SARK

Hello, sun in my face. Hello, you who made the morning and spread it over the fields and into the faces of the tulips and the nodding morning glories, and into the windows of, even, the miserable and the crotchety – best preacher that ever was, dear star, that just happens to be where you are in the universe to keep us from ever-darkness, to ease us with warm touching, to hold us in the great hands of light – good morning, good morning, good morning. Watch, now, how I start the day in happiness, in kindness. MARY OLIVER

Kindness is just love with its work-boots on. Author Unknown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Joy is not in things; it is in us”
Richard Wagner

Healing may not be so much about getting better as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are. Rachel Naomi Remen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wonderful post and so very true :)

Not what we give, But what we share, For the gift without the giver Is bare. ~James Russell Lowell

The great lesson from the true mystics, from the Zen monks, and now also from the Humanistic and Transpersonal psychologists, is that the sacred is in the ordinary, that it is to be found in one’s daily life…in one’s own backyard.

This is one of my favorite quotes by Abe Maslow (1908-1970) famous for many things…one being…Hierarchy of Needs theory. • he saw people as basically good • Father of the Humanistic School ( the American version of European Existentialism )

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~Seneca

When I am feeling..Judgmental. I have an opportunity to become more… Accepting & compassionate
  • ~
    When I am feeling Confused I have an opportunity to become more… Educated, enlightened, informed
  • ~
    When I am feeling..Critical
    I have an opportunity to become more… Compassionate
  • ~
    When I am feeling.. Needy, Weak, Dependent
    I have an opportunity to become more… Strong, Confident, Independent
  • ~
    When I am feeling Pessimistic
    I have an opportunity to become more… Optimistic
  • ~
    When I am feeling.. Self-blaming
    I have an opportunity to become more… Self-accepting, self-compassionate
  • ~
    When I am feeling..self-destructive Insecure
    I have an opportunity to become more… Self-secure

• ~author?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Self esteem comes from the self,not from acquisitions or approval.”
Wayne Dyer

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward

Love brings you face to face with your self. It’s impossible to love another if you cannot love yourself. JOHN PIERRAKOS

I have always tried to make room for anything that wanted to come to me from within. Carl Jung

It is important to honor all aspects of humanity for what they ARE, rather than what they ARE NOT. Anything that is not something, also IS something and necessarily cannot be everything. Ane Axford Designer + Facilitator of Sensitive Leadership

The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe. Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Let every day be a dream you can touch, a love you can feel and a reason to smile because life is too short to be unhappy.
Unknown

You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires. Robert Collier American Writer, Publisher

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“You better live your best and act your best and think your best today, for today is the sure preparation for tomorrow and all the other tomorrows that follow.”

Harriet Martineau

“You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” Deepak Chopra

“When you feel good, you are connected to the power of intention, regardless of what goes on around you or what others expect you to feel.”
Dr. Wayne Dyer

“Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” – Michael Jordan

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.”
– James Dean

Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A beautiful life does not just happen. It is built daily with humility, kindness, sacrifice, forgiveness and unconditional love
Unknown

Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself. Brian Tracy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is your day to
dance lightly with life,
sing wild songs of adventure,
soar your spirit,
unfurl your joy.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always.” ~Neale Donald Walsch

“When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.”
Helen Keller

“What is important in this moment is what you are choosing to think, believe, and say right now. These thoughts and words will create your future. Your thoughts form your experiences of tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. “
Louise Hay

Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. Victoria Holt

Ride the energy of your own unique spirit. Gabrielle Roth

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It is thought and feeling which guides the universe, not deeds.

— Edgar Cayce

Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld.

— Martha Beck

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

— Maya Angelou

If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

Be happy. It’s one way of being wise. ~Colette

Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers’ gardens. ~Douglas Jerrold

When you’re really happy, the birds chirp and the sun shines even on cold dark winter nights — and flowers will bloom on a barren land. ~Terri Guillemets

I think you’ll get something from this link Feelin’ lucky? Some gems in here.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I concur, awesome link, appreciate the sharing of resources :)

Life is not just something to be endured. It is to be lived in joy, in a fullness without limit Ernest Holmes

• ~ Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

• Common sense is strengthened by joy. ~Nachman of Breslov

• When you live from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~Rumi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“No matter what happens, no matter how far you seem to be away from where you want to be, never stop believing that you will somehow make it. Have an unrelenting belief that things will work out, that the long road has purpose, that the things that you desire may not happen today, but they will happen. Continue to persist and persevere.” – Brad Gast

http://www.optimistnet.com/trending
You’re walking the labyrinth of life. Yes, you’re meant to move forward, but almost never in a straight line. Yes, there’s an element of achievement, of beginning and ending, but those are minor compared to the element of being here now. In the moments you stop trying to conquer the labyrinth of life and simply inhabit it, you’ll realize it was designed to hold you safe as you explore what feels dangerous. You’ll see that you’re exactly where you’re meant to be, meandering along a crooked path that is meant to lead you not onward, but inward. Written by Martha Beck

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
― Rumi

“Laughter is wine for the soul – laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness – the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”
― Seán O’Casey

“One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”
― Helen Keller, The Story of My Life

“Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens”
― Tony DeLiso,

“An essential part of awakening is the recognition of the unawakened you, the ego as it thinks, speaks, and acts, as well as the recognition of the collectively conditioned mental processes that perpetuate the unawakened state.”

~Elkhart Tolle

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

“Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

• Every choice before you represents the universe inviting you to remember who you are and what you want. Alan Cohen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Promise Yourself

To be so strong that nothing
can disturb your peace of mind.
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity
to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel
that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything
and make your optimism come true.

To think only the best, to work only for the best,
and to expect only the best.
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past
and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times
and give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world,
not in loud words but great deeds.
To live in faith that the whole world is on your side
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.”
― Christian D. Larson, Your Forces and How to Use Them

“See the light in others and treat them as if that is all you see.”
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”
— C. JoyBell C. – Writer

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can’t prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you’re presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.

— Blaine Lee

“Don’t give up! Today might be your day for a miracle.” -Unknown

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

That is such a WONDERFUL quote

Glad you like Robert, truly is how I feel about the dawn of each new day. I am looking for miracles, expecting the impossible!

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

Dream more than others think practical.
Expect more than others think possible.
Care more than others think wise.

Howard Schultz,
CEO Starbucks

AW love the quote Kathi, the encouragement to be bold and truly experience life. :)

“Time is what we want most, but we use worst.”

William Penn

“If i have the belief that I can do it, I will surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

Mahatma Gandhi

“Close both eyes to see with the other.”

Rumi

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama

I always prefer to believe the best of everybody, it saves so much trouble. ~Rudyard Kipling

Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. ~Seneca

You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~John Wooden

Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. ~Author Unknown

I HEARD THIS IN GRADE 4 I THINK.
“IT WOULD BE COOL IF OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM HAD SURPLUS FUNDING,
AND THE GOVERNMENT HAD TO HOLD BAKE SALES TO FUND THE MILITARY

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

LOL, giggle :)
Absolutely love it Lake Placid!

When I was 5 years old my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life. John Lennon

“Science is a powerful tool for exploring the physical, material world. But it cannot come to grips with our inner worlds of personal experience, feelings, artistic creativity, consciousness and spirituality.” Malcolm Hollick

Growth takes place when the next step forward is subjectively more delightful, more joyous, more intrinsically satisfying than the previous gratification with which we have become familiar and even bored; the only way we can ever know what is right for us is that it feels better subjectively than any alternative. The new experience validates itself rather than by any outside criterion. It is self-justifying, self-validating. (Maslow, 1999, p. 53). —-> It opens even greater horizons!!!

Sotiris Sakellaropoulos

WHEN I THINK OF HOW PHENOMINAL (THE SUN IS)I DON’T HAVE MUCH USE
FOR THE WORDATHEISM
CARS RUN OUT OF ENERGY OR FUEL,WHY DOESN,T THE SUN.
4 BILLION YEARS OF FUEL.
THAT SUGGESTS TO ME GOD HAS OUR BACKS.
FOR AT LEAST A FEW MORE CENTURIES.
IM ALSO COGNISANT OF THE CONCEPT “IF NOTHING CHANGES,NOTHING CHANGES
WHO OR WHAT INSPIRES CHANGE AND CREATIVTY?
MY THOUGHT IS WHATEVER CREATED THE SUN.

“Laughter is wine for the soul – laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness – the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.”

― Seán O’Casey

True security comes with the presence of a feeling of faith and trust that up wells from deep within you, in really knowing that you are in the perfect place (in each and every moment) from which to create the next moment of your experience of life… Eckhart Tolle in his book The Power Of Now

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The joyful heart sees and reads the world with a sense of freedom and graciousness. John O’Donohue

The more in harmony with yourself you are, the more joyful you are and the more faithful you are. Faith is not to disconnect you from reality – it connects you to reality. Paulo Coelho

The Creator makes no mistakes. There is a divine purpose in your being on earth. Think of yourself as necessary to the great design. It is an inspiring thought. And then consider the immensity of the universe and how accurately the Maker planned it all. Ella Wheeler Wilcox

We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really HAPPY is something to be ENTHUSIASTIC about. – C. Kingsley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This thread is full of Soul Food.

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
Henry David Thoreau

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.
Henry David Thoreau

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
Henry David Thoreau

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Indeed, Food for the Soul :)

Dostauski

Answered Prayer
I asked for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humility.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of others,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I had hoped for –
but everything I had hoped for.

Almost, despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am… most richly blessed.
Unknown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Dance Lightly With Life:
Today is your day to
dance lightly with life,
sing wild songs of adventure,
soar your spirit,
unfurl your joy.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

As we create synergy among the roles of our lives, there’s more of us to put into the time we have. Stephen Covey

“Give up defining yourself – to yourself or to others. You won’t die. You will come to life. And don’t be concerned with how others define you. When they define you, they are limiting themselves, so it’s their problem. Whenever you interact with people, don’t be there primarily as a function or a role, but as the field of conscious Presence. You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are.” Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.
When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.
When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.
When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.
When times are tough, dare to be tougher.
When love hurts you, dare to love again.
When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.
When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.
When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.
When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.
When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.
When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.
Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be!”
― Steve Maraboli

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
Leo Tolstoy

“Give not over thy soul to sorrow; and afflict not thyself in thy own counsel. Gladness of heart is the life of man and the joyfulness of man is length of days. “
Ecclesiastes

Joy is not a commodity to be hoarded and protected. It is like a muscle. It must be used daily to keep strong and vigorous. For all my hardships, I have been able to remain quite joyful, for my muscles are strong.
Laura Moncur

May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.
Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey

Joy is prayer – Joy is strength – Joy is love – Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
Mother Teresa

“Throw back the shoulders, let the heart sing, let the eyes flash, let the mind be lifted up, look upward and say to yourself… Nothing is impossible!” ~Norman Vincent Peale

“There is no biochemistry outside awareness; every cell in your body is totally aware of how you think and feel about yourself. Once you accept that fact, the whole illusion of being victimized by a mindless, randomly degenerating body falls away.” Deepak Chopra

“We have plenty of conditions to be happy already; we don’t need to run into the future and get a few more conditions. What we have is enough for us. Once we adopt that style of living, we become a happy person right away.”
Thich Nhat Hanh

“We are the only creatures on earth who can change our biology by what we think and feel.” Deepak Chopra

“IT’S YOUR ROAD AND YOURS ALONE,
OTHERS MAY WALK IT WITH YOU,
BUT NO ONE CAN WALK IT FOR YOU

-RUMI

In response to globe trekker’s post:
so true!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When we care for ourselves deeply and deliberately, we naturally begin to care for others – our families, our friends and the world – in a healthier and more effective way. We become conscious and conscientious people. We tell the truth. We make choices from a place of love and compassion instead of guilt and obligation.” Cheryl Richardson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When the compulsive striving away from The Now ceases, the joy of being flows into everything you do Eckhart Tolle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

:)
This wonderful thread makes me so very Happy!!!

“Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. “~Nathaniel Hawthorne

?Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” ~Abraham Lincoln

“The “secret” to making something wonderful happen today is to just go make something wonderful happen!” ~Paul Boynton

I do believe it is possible to create, even without ever writing a word or painting a picture, by simply molding one’s inner life. And that too is a deed. Etty Hillesum

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world, and that his heart is no island cut off from other lands, but a continent that joins to them.”
Francis Bacon Sr.

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.

Omar Khayyam

“Dance while you can – even if there is no music. Laugh at the wonder of life – even if there is no reason to. Smile at everyone – even if they don’t smile back. Enjoy this moment – even if no-one else is. Love whatever enchants you – even if there is nothing in return.”

~ Dr. Jeff Mullan

Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.
FrankTyger

You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy. Alan Cohen

If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Andrew Carnegie

Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want. Alan Cohen

The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mood of happiness, but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed by the change, for happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow up Charles Morgan

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I grabbed this from old thread …I still like it(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    by BK Sister Jayanti
    I focus inside and I watch what’s happening inside my own inner world.
    I see many thoughts flickering on the screen of my mind and I can consciously choose which thoughts to have.
    I choose the thought of peace.
    I visualise a point of light and in this awareness of peace I know that this is who I am.
    I am a being of light.
    I am a being of peace.
    My thoughts slow down and I savour the beauty of peace within, as my inner world is filled with peace.
    I am also filled with light.
    I can feel the clouds of confusion receding and as this light becomes bright I can feel my own inner power growing within.
    My own being is light, is might, is peace.
    Having forgotten myself I had forgotten these original and natural qualities of mine, and now that I know who I am, all these qualities naturally belong to me again and in this awareness I radiate light, peace and might.
    And now I let my thoughts come back to the awareness of the physical body that I occupy and the situations in life that I find myself in today, but now I come back with an outlook transformed with an attitude which is very different

found the link (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Beautiful.
Sparkle, shimmer and shine, your light is unique and truly divine. Look at the stars in the sky, that is how it is with us, we radiate wonderful beams, all hues, all colors and degrees, cohesively, collectively forming something Beautiful :)

You have been told not to make error real, and the way to do this is very simple…. Understand that you do not respond to anything directly, but to your interpretation of it. Your interpretation thus becomes the justification for the response. ACIM

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

‘I stand tall and centered in my personal power. As I do this I let go of all need to control an outcome and I commit to the true flow that occurs around and within me in each moment. I do this easily.’ ~ Lee-Anne Peters

“… everyone was using tiny brushes and doing watercolors,
while Jimi Hendrix was painting galactic scenes in Cinemascope.
We are working in a field of mystical resonance, sound and vibration…
that’s what makes people cry, laugh
and feel their hair stand up … “
Carlos Santana

The earth has music for those who listen.
William Shakespeare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If you can walk you can dance.
If you can talk you can sing.
Zimbabwe Proverb

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Music is the literature of the heart;
it commences where speech ends.
Alphonse de Lamartine

Music gives a soul to the universe,
wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
and life to everything.
Plato

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough”
― Oprah Winfrey

If you don’t love yourself, nobody else will. Not only that—you won’t be good at loving anyone else. Loving starts with the self.
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. Alan Cohen

You can always tell what you believe by what you are getting. Alan Cohen

What are you accepting that would not be a part of your ideal day?

Everyone and everything that shows up in our life is a reflection of something that is happening inside of us. Alan Cohen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It quotes ring of absolute truth Appreciating :)

Not “it” but your :)

“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”
― Shannon L. Alder

“Grateful souls focus on the happiness and abundance present in their lives and this in turn attracts more abundance and joy towards them.”
― Stephen Richards

“If you knew the power within yourself to be truly happy, to be truly whole, then you would never ask another to become the image you desire for yourself, in order to be happy and whole.”
― Stephen Richards

Gratitude can lead to feelings of love, appreciation, generosity, and compassion, which further open our hearts and help rewire our brains to fire in more positive ways. Melanie Greenberg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sometimes things must change so you can change! Sometimes mistakes happen so wisdom can be earned. Sometimes you must overcome heartache so you can follow your heart. Sometimes you must break a little so you can have a peek inside yourself and see how great you are! ~unknown

“You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope.”
Thomas Merton

“Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go.” – Natalie Goldberg

“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the Happiness and Growth occurs while you are climbing it.” -Andy Rooney

“A good intention clothes itself in sudden power.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

People throw away what they could have by insisting on perfection, which they cannot have, and looking for it where they will never find it. Edith Schaeffer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WHAT THE HECK
Jim Carrey

“Each person’s task in life is to become an increasingly better person.” – Leo Tolstoy

Until you have loved, you cannot become yourself.

Emily Dickinson

Robert,

This is an excellent thread! Its a pleasure to read!! Thank you!!

“When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace,
love, prosperity, happiness… all the good things.”

Maya Angelou

“Just let go. Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work it’s way into your consciousness.”

Caroline Myss

“A successful person isn’t someone who makes a lot of money. A successful person brings success to everything that he or she does, and money is one of the payoffs.”

Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

James Van Praagh THOUGHT OF THE DAY – Think of yourself as a diamond in the rough. Each situation you resolve with love reveals another beautiful facet of yourself. Shine on!

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer

“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” — William Arthur Ward

“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
Mother Teresa

“As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love – even the most simple action.”
― Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Self-empowerment – that’s learning to respect other people’s music, but dance to your own tune as you master harmony within yourself. Doc Childre

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
“For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you’ll never walk alone.

We leave you a tradition with a future.
The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete.
People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed and redeemed and redeemed.
Never throw out anybody.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Your “good old days” are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.”
Sam Levenson

PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS SAYING FOLLOW YOUR BLISS.
I SAID ARE YOU CRAZY,I TRIED THAT FOR
A WHILE,EVENTUALLY MY BLISS GOT A RESTRAINING
ORDER AGAINST ME.BOY I TELL YA I DON’T GET ANY RESPECT
RODNEY DANGERFEILD

“Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives” Maurice Chevalare

Thank you for the smile Macmurphy :)

“Remember that happiness is as contagious as gloom. It should be the first duty of those who are happy to let others know of their gladness.”

Maurice Maeterlinck

“I am realistic – I expect miracles.”
― Wayne W. Dyer

“You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” –Max Lucado

“Do not feed your ego and your problems with your attention. Slowly, surely, the ego will lose weight, until one fine day it will be nothing but a thin ghost of its former self. You will be able to see right through it, to the divine presence that shines in each of us.”
Eknath Easwaran

“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” Richard Bach

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau

“Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.” Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Today I want you to become aware that you already possess all the inner wisdom, strength, and creativity needed to make your dreams come true. This is hard for most of us to realize because the source of this unlimited personal power is buried so deeply beneath the bills, the car pool, the deadlines, the business trip,and the dirty laundry that we have difficulty accessing it in our daily lives. When we can’t access our inner resources, we come to the flawed conclusion that happiness and fulfillment come only from external events.That’s because external events usually bring with them some sort of change. And so, we’ve learned to rely on circumstance outside ourselves for forward or backward momentum as we hurtle through. But we don’t have to do that any longer. We can learn to be the catalysts for our own change. Sarah Ban Breathnach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. “
~Author Unknown

“Mirth is God’s medicine. Everybody ought to bathe in it.”
Henry Ward Beecher

“As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.” ~Terri Guillemets

“If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” — Fred (Mr.) Rogers

“Go to the edge of the cliff and jump off. Build your wings on the way down. “ – Ray Bradbury

“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” Aristotle

“If you want a kinder world, then behave with kindness; if you want a peaceful world, make peace within.” Dan Millman

“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
― Markus Zusak

• ** quote Appreciation is like looking through a wide-angle lens that lets you see the entire forest, not just the one tree limb you walked up on. Doc Childre and Sara Paddision

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Can you see the holiness in those things you take for granted–a paved road or a washing machine? If you concentrate on finding what is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” — Rabbi Harold Kushner

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
― Nelson Mandela

“To witness miracles unfold in your experience, count your blessings and be thankful. Perceived small blessings accumulate to be the most powerful.” T.F. Hodge

Joy is not in things; it is in us Richard Wagner

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” -Alexander Graham Bell

“Our uniqueness, our individuality, and our life experience molds us into fascinating beings. I hope we can embrace that. I pray we may all challenge ourselves to delve into the deepest resources of our hearts to cultivate an atmosphere of understanding, acceptance, tolerance, and compassion. We are all in this life together.”

Linda Thompson

Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered Anthony Robbins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Our prayer is not simply, ‘Dear God, please send me a better job,’ but, ‘Dear God, enable me to see this situation differently, that this area of apparent lack might be healed inside my mind. Marianne Williamson

The soul is a muscle, and it needs to be exercised a little every day. Say a morning prayer just to say something. Catherine Hicks

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Our goal is not to ignore the problems of life, but to put ourselves in better mental emotional states to not only come up with solutions but really meet the challenge and take action. Anthony Robbins

• What we link to pleasure and what we link to pain determines our destiny. ~Anthony Robbins

• How can I appreciate…even more…all of the love and guidance that is inside of me right now…? ~Anthony Robbins
  • ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The greatest of all miracles is to be alive.”
Thich Nhat Hanh

“There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.” Kahlil Gibran

“A miracle is when the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. A miracle is when one plus one equals a thousand.”
Frederick Buechner

enjoyed that quote today(: Thank you Nancee(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. Voltaire

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The goal of childhood is to become an individual; the goal of adulthood is to give that individuality away. The task of childhood is to separate; the task of adulthood is to connect. James W. Jones

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.”
Pablo Casals

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” — Albert Schweitzer “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” Marcus Aurelius

“Forget yesterday – it has already forgotten you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift – today.” Steve Maraboli

“Life is not made up of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years, but of moments. You must experience each one before you can appreciate it.” Sarah Ban Breathnach

“Be happy with who you are and what you do, and you can do anything you want.” Steve Maraboli

“As we light a path for others, we naturally light our own way.” Mary Anne Radmacher

“I choose to enjoy people as I enjoy a rainbow or a butterfly they are most beautiful when they are free.” Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Joy is increased by spreading it to others”
Robert Murray

“I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, service was joy.” Rabindranath Tagore

“Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow”. Helen Keller

“Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.” ~Author Unknown

RATHER THEN LABELING AN OUTCOME AS SUCCESSFUL OR FAILURE,
I SIMPLY SAY I TRIED OR MADE AN EFFORT,AND PRODUCED A RESULT
Wayne Dyer
WRITING QUOTE

“Remember to light the candle of joy daily and all the gloom will disappear from your life.” Djwhal Khul

“When things go wrong as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all up hill, When the funds are low and the debts are high And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don’t give up though the pace seems slow— You may succeed with another blow, Success is failure turned inside out— The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far; So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit— It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.”
~ Unknown

“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” Northrup Christiane

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” ~ Henry David Thoreau

“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

“The most treasured and sacred moments of our lives are those filled with the spirit of love. The greater the measure of our love, the greater is our joy. In the end, the development of such love is the true measure of success in life.” ― Joseph B. Wirthlin

“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
― Mother Teresa

“You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.” ― John Bunyan

“The most treasured and sacred moments of our lives are those filled with the spirit of love. The greater the measure of our love, the greater is our joy. In the end, the development of such love is the true measure of success in life.” ― Joseph B. Wirthlin

“When we become more fully aware that our success is due in large measure to the loyalty, helpfulness, and encouragement we have received from others, our desire grows to pass on similar gifts. Gratitude spurs us on to prove ourselves worthy of what others have done for us. The spirit of gratitude is a powerful energizer.” — Wilferd A. Peterson “Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy — because we will always want to have something else or something more.” — Brother David Steindl-Rast

“Joy is increased by spreading it to others.” -Robert Murray

There is no one as strong as a person whose heart is always filled with gratitude. Daisaku Ikeda

• ~

One of my favorite quotes were these well-known words written by an unknown Confederate soldier:

I asked for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humility.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of others,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I had asked for –
but everything I had hoped for.

Almost, despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am… most richly blessed.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Sharing your kindness sparks understanding all around. Then like fireflies in the night, twinkling love surrounds you.”
― Amy Leigh Mercree

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
~ Dr. Seuss

“Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” ~Roald Dahl

“If we feel secure
In the depths of our heart,
We shall not challenge anybody,
For inner confidence
Is nothing short of
Complete satisfaction.”
― Sri Chinmoy

Happiness Is Fun

“Happy is as happy does
When all is said and done
Truly being happy
Starts with having fun

Set those happiness endorphins free
To flood your stressed out brain
With lots of happy thoughts
To relax and ease the strain

Eat chocolate
And laugh-a-lot

Chew chilis hot and red
Wear bright colours instead

Keep a dog or a cat
Try yoga on a mat

Feel sunshine warm your being
Seek beauty for the seeing

Classical music wins by miles
Exchanging lots of smiles

That’s how to raise your spirit
Lift your body and your mind
This daily dose of happiness
Is a pleasure – you will find. “

By Pauline Oliver

like that Nancee(:

• When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love. ~Neale Donald Walsch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Not only does the thought you are choosing right now attract the next thought and the next and so on–it also provides the basis of your alignment with your Inner Being. As you consistently and deliberately think and speak more of what you do want and less of what you do not want, you will find yourself more often in alignment with the pure, positive essence of your own Source; and under those conditions, your life will be extremely pleasing to you.” -Abraham-Hicks

“It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.”
― Steve Maraboli

“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckhart Tolle

“Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel

“Thou that has given so much to me, Give one thing more–a grateful heart; Not thankful when it pleaseth me, As if thy blessings had spare days; But such a heart, whose pulse may be Thy praise.” – George Herbert

“Life without thankfulness is devoid of love and passion. Hope without thankfulness is lacking in fine perception. Faith without thankfulness lacks strength and fortitude. Every virtue divorced from thankfulness is maimed and limps along the spiritual road.” -John Henry Jowett

“Gratitude is a vaccine, an antitoxin, and an antiseptic” – John Henry Jowett

“Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher

“When I wake up each morning, I praise the Lord for the gift of being alive.”
― Lailah Gifty Akita

“As I pursue happiness through my dreams and life purpose, I give birth to the unrealized potential within me, the unlimited splendor of my soul.” – Hay House

“If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” Jack Kornfield

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Lake Placid, you make me :)

Joy is not a commodity to be hoarded and protected. It is like a muscle. It must be used daily to keep strong and vigorous. For all my hardships, I have been able to remain quite joyful, for my muscles are strong. “ Laura Moncur

”Someone has to enjoy life. Let it be You! Someone has to appreciate the wonders of the world. Let it be You! Someone has to make their life a dance of delight. Let it be You! Someone has to honor the beauty of this Earth. Let it be You!” – Dr Jeff Mullan

HOW MANY THERAPISTS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?
ONLY ONE,BUT THE LIGHT BULB HAS TO WANT TO CHANGE
THANKS NANCEE,RIGHT BACK ATCHA,NAMASTE AND SO ON:)

“Our opportunity is to Soar our Spirit.
To see Light and Joy in everything.
To spread our wings and fly boldly.
To give thanks for rainbows and butterflies -
our symbols of renewal and rebirth.
To offer daily Thanksgiving – for ourselves, our family,
our friends, our community, for the whole world.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Return to the mantra… “I LOVE YOU” These are incredibly powerful words. Say them, think them, and really mean them… Feel the power of love rippling throughout everything. Return to “I Love You” to bring healing love into your life… And into all of life!” Melanie Beckler

“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson

“Boundless and beautiful, you are an exquisite and radiant presence of love.” Harold W. Becker

“I now live in limitless love, light and joy. All in well in my world.” Louise Hay

“An amazing thing happens when you get honest with yourself and start doing what you love, what makes you happy. Your life literally slows down. You stop wishing for the weekend. You stop merely looking forward to special events. You begin to live in each moment and you start feeling like a human being. You just ride the wave that is life, with this feeling of contentment and joy. You move fluidly, steadily, calm and grateful. A veil is lifted, and a whole new perspective is born.” ~Author Unknown

“Every single person is sacred. Sacred means special, precious, a treasure of true beauty. That means you.”
― Amy Leigh Mercree

“If you live your life honestly and truthfully, you’ll be open and transparent, which leads to trust. And trust leads to friendship. This is something worth taking into account, that the basis of friendship is trust not money and warm-heartedness is essential if we are to live happy lives.” Dalai Lama

“Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.” ― Zig Ziglar

“Aren’t we all just flowers in the sun?

We start small. We live through sunny days which help us grow, rains which nourish our souls, and storms which nearly end us, yet we survive.

But, flowers have no fear. They grow without worry of envy from other flowers, they don’t feel inferior to those taller, or superior to those not quite as tall.

Wouldn’t it be sad if a flower didn’t bloom at all, for fear that it’s colors wouldn’t be as bright, or that it’s petals may not be good enough for the world? Each one blooms in it’s own way, knowing without knowing, that’s all there is to life. Each one has worth. It really doesn’t matter if you are an early or late bloomer, just as long as you make sure to bloom to your full potential.

Enjoy your time in the sun. “ Doe Zantamata

“Envelope your family in a circle of love, whether they are living or not. Include your friends, your loved ones, your spouse, everyone from your work and your past, and all the people you would like to forgive and don’t know how. Affirm that you have wonderful, harmonious relationships with everyone, where there is mutual respect and caring on both sides. Know that you can live with dignity and peace and joy. Let this circle of love envelop the entire planet, and let your heart open so you have a space within you of unconditional love. You are worth loving. You are beautiful. You are powerful. And so it is. – “ Louise Hay

“All is well, and you will never get it done. Life is supposed to be fun. No one is taking score of any kind, and if you will stop taking score so much, you will feel a whole lot better—and as you feel a whole lot better, more of the things that you want right now will flow to you. You will never be in a place where all of the things that you are wanting will be satisfied right now, or then you could be complete—and you never can be. This incomplete place that you stand is the best place that you could be. You are right on track, right on schedule. Everything is unfolding perfectly. All is really well. Have fun. Have fun. Have fun!” Abraham Hicks

“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
― Steve Maraboli

_What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
_ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SEINFELD QUOTES
AT THE COFFEE SHOP.
GEORGE TALKING WITH JERRY.
GEORGE:WHAT GIVES YOU PLEASURE?
JERRY:LISTENING TO YOU,REALLY LISTENING
TO YOU FOR 20 MINUTES IT’S LIKE I
TOOK AN ANTIDEPRESSANT.

“Every moment of every day we have a choice to be love… whether we are conscious of it or not.” Harold W. Becker

THANKS NANCEE,THAT QUOTE RINGS TRUE TO ME,
EVEN IF I WASN’T A NARSICIST(:
LOL OR SMILE OL

OHH Lake Placid, I am so glad you enjoyed the post, it rang true like a bell with me. I choose to be Love! :)

“If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’ If you want happiness for a day — go fishing. If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
Chinese Proverb

“The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
Ashley Montagu

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“Doing good to others is not a duty. It is a joy, for it increases your own health and happiness.” The Teachings of Zoroaster

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
~ Mother Theresa

“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller

“Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself.

The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” Alan Cohen

A strong person and a waterfall always channel their own path. Anonymous

A life lived in fear is a life not lived. J. McAvoy

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember everything you have faced. All the battles you have won, all the struggles and anxieties you have overcome. J. McAvoy.

Try approving of yourself and see what happens. Unknown author.

There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things that are beyond the power of our will. Epictetus

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to our own. Robert. A. Heinlein

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thou that has given so much to me, Give one thing more–a grateful heart; Not thankful when it pleaseth me, As if thy blessings had spare days; But such a heart, whose pulse may be Thy praise.”

– George Herbert

I FEEL LIKE POSTING,ON AFEW THREADS.
I THINK ITWAS CHARLIE CHAN WHO USED TO ALWAYS SAY WITH ACHINESEACCENT
MOMENT PLEASE
BACK IN A MINUTE.

the other day i was browsing some quotes and one by E Hemingway i thought
was what i needed to hear,he has manygood quotes,anyway being in some
emotional pain this one resonated somewhat,it said something to the effect
“Write down exactly what it is that hurts”

“I am the reflection of my Source, which is magnificent in all ways.”
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

“you may find as you travel your journey that its necessary to believe in
yourself,even if it seems your the only one that does”
Sugar ray Robinson

Love it Lake Placid, after all if you don’t believe in yourself, who else will ? :)

“Take 5 minutes and sit quietly and reflect on all the blessings in your life. Appreciate them!” Catherine Pulsifer

“When one is thankful for the blessings in their life, they are choosing to attract more positivity and abundance.” Michael Austin Jacobs

“Dance while you can – even if there is no music. Laugh at the wonder of life – even if there is no reason to. Smile at everyone – even if they don’t smile back. Enjoy this moment – even if no-one else is. Love whatever enchants you – even if there is nothing in return.”
~Jeff Mullan

“Dare to love yourself
as if you were a rainbow
with gold at both ends.”
― Aberjhani

“Life is amazing. And then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful.”
― L.R. Knost

enjoyed the image of this…thanks for posting this wonderful quote(:

I Am living a Divine plan

Sooo very glad you enjoyed it, it really resonated with me :)

“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. “ Iain Thomas

“One thing I did learn is that no matter what happens in my life, I can choose how I let it affect me and what it does to how I live my life. I have chosen to live powerfully, fully, and in joy.” Jennifer Hoffman

“You do not live each day to discover what it holds for you, but to create it. You are creating your reality every minute.”
Neale Donald Walsch

“Be calm and create a clear, safe space in your mind. Just because your world is falling apart doesn’t mean you have to fall apart. When everything seems crazy, you be calm. Don’t let the outer chaos you are facing get inside of you. All healing starts with beginning to accept yourself and love yourself; even your flaws. Real love is opening your heart to the unlovable. Real gratitude is giving thanks when things aren’t perfect. Real generosity is sharing when you have very little. Real courage makes the ‘impossible’ — possible, with real faith. So love yourself. Have gratitude now. Be generous and good to yourself. Have faith and quieten the voices of worry and discontent in your mind. Stop your worrying, panicking and stressing. Breathe. Remember, you made it this far through difficulties that seemed impossible. Remember how many times you were saved at the very last minute — this time is no different. Always strive for calm, that’s where your ultimate safety resides.”

— Bryant McGill

because children see parents as authority figures and gods,they think that
the way you treat them is the way they deserve to be treated.
However a wise parent or guardian would realize that if you show children respect they will likewise conclude in there memory that they deserve respect
and continue to develope from that seed of respect,a sense of self respect
all through there life.
Stephanie
Marston

very good quote

“All the things that truly matter – beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace – arise from beyond the mind.” — Eckhart Tolle

“Let your soul expand, let your heart reach out to others in loving and generous warmth, and great and lasting will be your joy, and all prosperity will come to you.” — James Allen

“Your life and my life flow into each other as wave flows into wave, and unless there is peace and joy and freedom for you, there can be no real peace or joy or freedom for me.” Frederick Buechner

“power is in the invisible life within
there is no strength in the visible”
Michele Longo O’Donnell

“The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe. “— Deepak Chopra

‘I am here, loving this moment. Being all I can be and expanding beyond any limitation that may present itself. I truly am free.’ Lee-Anne Peters

“As a happy person, you radiate happiness to the world.
Visualize your light radiating throughout the world,
passing from person to person until it encircles the globe.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Each of us shares a unity with Spirit and all life,
and simultaneously each of us is an individual with free will.
There is a duality to us as separate and as part of the whole.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Laughter is the sound of the soul dancing.” Jarod Kintz

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”
Martin Brody, Jaws

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Mahatma Gandhi

This is for anyone that is trying something different and people just won’t get on board with you.

“There is a light which cannot ever be extinguished. It is inside of you. It is you. Let your light so shine upon the world that the world will know Who You Really Are — and its people will know why they really are as well, through the light of your example. The darkness of our world awaits you — not to engulf you, but to be transformed by you. During this Season of the Light, be its Source for all those who search for Joy.” — Neale Donald Walsch

“Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined.” ~unknown

“Your mind is a garden Your thoughts are the seeds You can grow flowers Or you can grow weeds” ~ unknown

I allow only flowers to grow from my mind
If a weed pops up I pluck it, one at a time.
I nourish each flower from the love of my light
My Garden grows both day and night!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Poppy, I love it, just beautiful :)

“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
Kahlil Gibran

“Journeys bring power and love back to you. If you cannot go somewhere, move in the passageways of the self. They are like shafts of light always changing, and you change when you explore them.”

Rumi”

“Feel gratitude for all the good in the past that brought you to this point in your life; and appreciation for whatever is unfolding in your reality in the present; and celebration for the wonderful things that are making their way towards you in your future.”
Jeff Mullan

I like the various quotes nancy,with regard to this quote,nice thoughts indeed.
Even though i kind of consider being able to get in a decent mood each day almost
as much of an acheivement as the other thoughts by unknown jerome(:

Found this on pinterest.
“don’t give up normally it is the last key that opens the door”
Paulo Coelho

LOL, so true Lake Placid :)

“Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” ~The Dalai Lama

“As each day comes to us refreshed and a new, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world.” Terri Guillemets

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~Harriet Tubman

“If you want the best the world has to offer, offer the world your best.” Neale Donald Walsch

“Look within your very centered space and see the part of you that is pure spirit. Pure light. Pure energy. Visualize all your limitations falling away one by one, until you are safe, healed, and whole. Know that no matter what is going on in your life, no matter how difficult things may be, at the very center of your being you are safe and you are whole. You always will be. “ Louise Hay

“The more room you give yourself to express your true thoughts and feelings, the more room there is for your wisdom to emerge.” Marianne Williamson

“There shall be showers of Blessing: This is the promise of love; There shall be seasons refreshing, Sent from the Savior above.” – Daniel W. Whittle

“When I run after what I think I want, my days are a furnace of stress and anxiety; if I sit in my own place of patience, what I need flows to me, and without pain. From this I understand that what I want also wants me, is looking for me and attracting me. There is a great secret here for anyone who can grasp it.”

Rumi

“Love yourself. Forgive yourself. Be true to yourself. How you treat yourself sets the standard for how others will treat you.”
― Steve Maraboli

“When we understand our true nature (which is a field of pure consciousness), we begin to live from the source of lasting happiness, which is not mere happiness for this or that reason, but true inner joy. When we know who we really are, we no longer interfere with the innate intelligence of the cosmos. Instead, we allow the universe to flow though us with effortless ease.” — Deepak Chopra

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” ~Rumi

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi

“Very little is need to make a happy life: it is all within yourself in your way of thinking “~ Marcus Aurelius

“I affirm the following: I am spirit, light, energy, vibration, color, and love. I am so much more than I give myself credit for. I am connected with every person on the planet and with all of Life. I see myself healthy, whole, and living in a society where it is safe for me to be who I am and for all of us to love one another. I hold this vision for myself and for all of us, for it is a time of healing and making whole. I am part of that whole. I am one with all Life. And so it is. “- Louise Hay

I second that, Nancee!!! Love that!

Just For Me, I am so glad you enjoyed it, it truly spoke to my spirit :)

“When you fall in love with life, every limitation disappears. You break the limitations on money, health, happiness, and the limits of joy in your relationships. When you fall in love with life, you have no resistance, and whatever you love appears in your life almost instantaneously. “ Rhonda Byrne

“All of your life experiences are ultimately shaped by your perceptions, which spring from the beliefs you have. You decide what external events mean.

A sunny day cannot automatically bestow feelings of happiness upon you if you are in an overly negative state of mind, nor can a rainy day cause you gloominess if you have joy in your heart. You, and you alone, are the creator of your own reality.

Go within your own heart and connect to your Inner Being to change any self-limiting beliefs that are keeping you trapped in a mental prison of your own making.”

Jaime Tanna

“Grant That I May Radiate Thy Light, Thy Love,
Thy Healing, Thy Joy, and Thy Peace,
to All Those Around Me
and All Those in My Thoughts
This Day and Ever More.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” Audrey Hepburn

“Listen to yourself and in that quietude you might hear the voice of God.” Maya Angelou

“As you close your eyes and open your heart, it’s important to know that you’re in control. As you give way to new conversation and release old sentiments, anxiety, fear, and trepidation, imagine yourself lying on a beautiful bed of grass. Feel the solid earth beneath you, the warmth of the soil reaching up to embrace you, to reassure you that you are safe, as your desire begins to heat up to be led to the other side to know once and for all your sacred path in life—your ability to heal, to charm those around you, to understand and to clearly know what it is you are being asked to do. Lift up any remaining anxiousness now and hand it off to the Creator to enable you to step forth on this golden path that leads you right to where you need to be. You feel the sun flowing down upon your face; the brilliance illuminates your awareness. You are safe. You are whole.” Peggy Rometo

“Joy grows out of living in happiness, grace and gratitude.”
James Van Praagh

“For some reason, we are truly convinced that if we criticize ourselves, the criticism will lead to change. If we are harsh, we believe we will end up being kind. If we shame ourselves, we believe we end up loving ourselves. It has never been true, not for a moment, that shame leads to love. Only love leads to love.” Geneen Roth

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Life is always a polarity. If there were no darkness there would be no light. If there were no trouble there could never be any peace. If the sun always shone you would not appreciate it. You have to learn sometimes through conditions that seem a nuisance. One day you will look back and say, “We learned our best lessons not when the sun was shining, but when the storm was at its greatest, when the thunder roared, the lightning flashed, the clouds obscure the sun and all seemed dark and hopeless”. It is only when the soul is in adversity that some of its greatest possibilities can be realized.” ~Silver Birch

“Know that joy blooms where minds and hearts are open.”
Jonathan Lockwood Huie

• ** It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy anonymous

“I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now – unless I am letting my consciousness be dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past or the imagined future.” Ken Keyes, Jr

“ If you observe a really happy man you will find him building a boat, writing a symphony, educating his son, growing double dahlias in his garden, or looking for dinosaur eggs in the Gobi desert. He will not be searching for happiness as if it were a collar button that has rolled under the radiator. He will not be striving for it as a goal in itself. He will have become aware that he is happy in the course of living life twenty-four crowded hours of the day.” ~W. Beran Wolfe

“Everything Comes by Being!

Be the love you seek.
Be the friend you seek.
Be the lover you seek.
Be the integrity you seek.
Be the patience you seek.
Be the tolerance you seek.
Be the compassion you seek.
Be the __________ you seek.”

Bryant Mcgill

“Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.” Henry David Thoreau

“May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.” Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey

“Love should be like breathing. It should be just a quality in you-where ever you are, with whomever you are, or even if you are alone, love goes on overflowing from you. It is not a question of being in love with someone-it is a question of being Love.” Osho

“Love is a state of Being…Your love is not outside; it is deep within you. You can never lose it, and it cannot leave you. It is not dependent on some other body, some external form. In the stillness of your presence, you can feel your own formless and timeless reality as the unmanifested life that animates your physical form. You can then feel the same life deep within every other human and every other creature. You look beyond the veil of form and separation. This is the realization of oneness. This is love.” Eckhart Tolle

“Being who you are, right here, right now is your greatest gift to the planet. Let your heart be your compass, your mind your map, your soul your guide…and you will never get lost…Make Every Day a Happy Day!”
― Angie Karan Krezos

“Nothing kills the ego like playfulness, like laughter. When you start taking life as fun, the ego has to die, it cannot exist anymore.” Osho

“If you are happy happiness will come to you because happiness wants to go where happiness is.” Yogi Bhajan

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

“Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.”
― Steve Maraboli,

Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.
Immanuel Kant

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.
Immanuel Kant

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
like that one SRWE by Kant…Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life. (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“We are capable of creating miracles ourselves, and the greatest miracle is to create a masterpiece of joy out of your life with no excuses.” – Carlos Santana

“You have to, like a snake, shed skin. The skin is guilt, shame, judgment, condemnation, fear. That’s the skin. The new skin is beauty, elegance, excellence, grace, dignity.” Carlos Santana

“You are a gardener, and you are planting seeds (thoughts) in your subconscious mind all day long, based on your habitual thinking. As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment… Look around you wherever you live and you will notice that the vast majority of mankind lives in the world without; the more enlightened men and women are intensely interested in the world within. Remember, it is the world within, namely, your thoughts, feelings, and imagery that makes your world without.” Joseph Murphy

“Throughout the years of your life you will face many challenges, remember that you can climb the highest mountain, drive through the roughest storm, soar across the bluest sky, or even sail across the roughest waters. It is only destined by your attitude where you will end up in life.” ~Angela Duvall

3233790-quotes-about-being-rejected-in-love.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“May your mind whirl joyful cartwheels of creativity.
May your heart sing sweet lullabies of timelessness.
May your essence be the nectar of the open blossom of your joy.
May your spirit soar throughout the vast cathedral of your being.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” Mother Teresa

“The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.”
Carlos Santana

• Every choice before you represents the universe inviting you to remember who you are and what you want. Alan Cohen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄You’re always getting a perfect vibrational match to what you predominantly give your attention to. But you’ve got to make the best of it. You’ve got to vibrate slightly different from where you are if you are going to improve where you are. You can’t keep taking score of where your business is or your relationship is or your body is without continuing to create it as it is. To make improvement, you’ve got to reach for a different thought. —-Abraham

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄You cannot control the unexpected, but you can control your response to it. Aikido Principle

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“We are here to make the world a better place We are here to offer compassion, kindness and mercy Yes your light will see you through all adversities The fear anger, hate, betrayals, disappointments and failures Will be illumine, transform, healed, restored to perfection The love you offer will transmogrify the situation everywhere We are direct conduits of a divine force that is mighty with holiness Change your mindset touch the face of GOD know your worthy And bring a positive productive powerful change to life, people and the planet everywhere Let’s change the consciousness and give birth to world peace Focus on you, say over and over “I am the light, the truth and the way. I am magnificent, significant, meaningful and GOD needs me to complete the divine plan, peace on earth, conquer fear”
Peace and love Happy Saturday “ Carlos Santana

“Dare to love yourself
as if you were a rainbow
with gold at both ends.”
― Aberjhani

“Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something, every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe, More of this, please. More of this, please. You need never again make another verbal statement of this intent, and if you were allowing your cork to float — all good things would flow to you. “ Abraham Hicks

“I will live this day as if it is my last. I lift mine arms with thanks for this priceless gift of a new day.” ~Og Mandino

much joy & appreciation for these quotes!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►• Today, begin trusting your own sense of happiness, of what makes you happy and what does not. Let this sense spread to your diet, your clothes, your relationships, your spiritual yearnings. Let it infuse your spending and saving, your health and your habitat. Sit down often and know your own heart. Hugh Prather

f80ab53a1583d15a8896b0553a1985cd.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Grant That I May Radiate Thy Light, Thy Love,
Thy Healing, Thy Joy, and Thy Peace,
to All Those Around Me
and All Those in My Thoughts
This Day and Ever More.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“I will this day to be The best day of my life I yield to my highest consciousness only I aspire beyond desire to experience Ecstasy in my body heart mind soul spirit The exhilaration beyond sensation that comes from meditation Bringing joy peace exaltation fulfillment jubilation Sacred satisfaction and divine delight Chanting OM breathing peace toning thoughts that resonate with sacred fire Truth affirmations enchanting spells incantations of purity and innocence Focusing with laser concentration on Swimming in the ocean of silver and gold Diving deep into the sea of peace Being in heaven without dropping dead Roaming the beyond knowing we are one in the presence of my lord supreme I relinquish all ties with EGO illusions And welcome back my true nature I am that I am I am not the body I am free For I still am as GOD created me “ Carlos

“You are the beloved conscious reflection of this universe. You are here to enjoy the beauty and joy of life.”
― Debasish Mridha

“St. Patrick’s Day Blessings! Wishing You…
A heart free of sadness, A mind free of worries, A life full of gladness, A body free of illness, and A spirit full of God’s Blessings! —Irish Blessing—
Have A Blessed St. Patrick’s Day”

beautiful blessing for the day (:

“We are shaped by our thoughts;
we become what we think.
When the mind is pure, joy follows
like a shadow that never leaves.”
- The Buddha

“May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility. “ Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey

“If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy,
if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you,
if the simple things in nature have a message you understand,
Rejoice, for your soul is alive.” Eleanora Duse

Humor quotes from Seinfeld,George is in the cafe with his mom and dad,
who are arguing about something,then they stop for a minute.
Frank Castanza then yells at George,
“So George what is it you wanted to know about your childhood”?
George:“actually I think I’m pretty clear about it now”

“To continue your journey in the darkness,with your footsteps guided by the
the light of remembered radiance,is to know courage of a peculiar kind.The
courage to demand that light continue to be light even in the surrounding
darkness”
Howard Thurman

“Humor is one of god’s most marvelous gifts.Humor gives us smiles,laughter
and gaiety.Humor reveals the roses and hides the thorns.Humor makes our heavy burden light and smooths the rough spots in our pathways.Humor endows
us with the capacity to clarify the obscure,to simplify the complex,and to
adorn a tale”
Sam Ervin

“We are not going to change the whole world, but we can change ourselves and feel free as birds. We can be serene even in the midst of calamities and, by our serenity, make others more tranquil. Serenity is contagious. If we smile at someone, he or she will smile back. And a smile costs nothing. We should plague everyone with joy. If we are to die in a minute, why not die happily, laughing.” Swami Satchidananda

love this! love your posts in general! Always loving…always big-picture with love(:

“The greatest wisdom is in simplicity. Love, respect, tolerance, sharing, gratitude, forgiveness. It’s not complex or elaborate. The real knowledge is free. It’s encoded in your DNA. All you need is within you. Great teachers have said that from the beginning.
Find your heart, and you will find your way.”
― Carlos Barrios

““Joy is you at the deepest level, and your joy is one with the infinite timeless joy of this unbound universe.” Robert Ellwood

“We need Joy as we need air. We need Love as we need water. We need each other as we need the earth we share.”

Maya Angelou

“Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.” Plato

“If we all threw our problem’s in a pile,
and saw everyone else’s,we’d grab ours back”
Unknown jerome

“Always believe in god,
because there are some questions even google can’t answer”

“Shine your soul with the same
egoless humility as the rainbow
and no matter where you go
in this world or the next,
love will find you, attend you, and bless you.”
― Aberjhani

“We are all connected to everyone and everything in the universe.
Therefore, everything one does as an individual affects the whole.
All thoughts, words, images, prayers, blessings,
and deeds are listened to by all that is.”
- Serge Kahili King

dance_zentozanyviacathyruggiero.jpg

cb6973fa360d7881a6d1fa3092a76f32.jpg

d00736f029ab87e732929349d2d2726d.jpg

i-dont-drink-these-days.jpg

in-the-long-run-the-pessimist-may-be-proved-right-but-the-optimist-has-better-time-one-the-trip.jpg

is?d3m6hSQsDB6om7Rfwr7AUEqOotDxWZP_98fam2CnKb8&height=255

Joy+of+life+quotes+(18).jpg

431737_282323421839371_109759299095785_717654_121140593_n.jpg

when-you-arise-in-the-morning-think-of-what-a-precious-privilege-it-is-to-be-alive-to-breathe-to-think-to-enjoy-to-love-life-quote.jpg

70a5c2383f644d945f997efdb8c2d273.jpg

1375320_598272606897517_699181451_n.jpg

your-path-of-light.jpg?w=735

let-us-send-all-the-light-and-love-we-have-in-our-hearts-out-onto-the-air.jpg

7f7a49ed73f17a7ca90ed62b554722f0.jpg

Healthruwords.com_-_Inspirational_Images_-_Abundant-Universe-.jpg

90b4baed017c9de18adccf0636e73e8f.jpg

Believe-in-your-heart-that-youre-meant-to-live-a-life-full-of-passion-purpose-magic-and-miracles.-Roy-T.-Bennett.jpg

forgive-them-all-of-your-thems-the-more-thems-you-can-forgive-the-lighter-youll-feel-quote-1.jpg

forgiveness-is-freedom-quote-1.jpg

4529ceaf66d6dbf7353d4e57827e92b8.jpg

esther_hicks.jpg

Paradise.jpg

2016-08-17-1471451167-889330-Beachpurpletogoinblog-thumb.jpg

c91776df81f8dc29308e24b2bc6f8acb.jpg

roald-dahl-quote.jpg

9e9f6b4a6c2f041e02dbe687a4380d9f.jpg

tumblr_mfcm9qBoYN1qj73e2o1_500.gif

25be6a97e25eeb549051c3d8f8ddc214.jpg

kindness.jpg

all-work-together.jpg

88fcd4b06ea51f1df9fb59f49d7529b5--path-quotes-joy-quotes.jpg

In response to Nancee1953's post:

loving your posts...

Joining in with a couple more(:

63635075223307a3b698273e19ca3bc4--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpga5bd132f577ea828059afc5b7cf9e37a--gratitude-quotes-illusions.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

faf9691775709e98f52e9b7f5a99f945--work-quotes-motivation-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

josephbwirthlin1-2x.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

tumblr_n5sa05e2JR1s1x1kso1_500.gif

Image result for Blessings  to you forever gif

Image result for happiness from rhonda byrne gif'

Image result for relax and enjoy quotes

When we are willing to accept our experience, just as it is, a strange thing happens: it changes into something else. When we avoid pain, struggle not to feel it, pain turns into suffering.

Brenda Shoshanna

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wonderful thread!

zen-quote-on-this-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

friday.jpg?1426889135

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

003-good-morning-quotes-300x300.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Prayer is exhaling the spirit of man and inhaling the spirit of God. Edwin Keith

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The love you seek is seeking you at this moment.” Deepak Chopra

When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable. Veeresh

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy…is to set our own conditions to the events of each day. To do this is to condition circumstances instead of being conditioned by them.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

favorite selected for the day(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Its not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it.” Hans Selye

Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. Karl Barth

Satisfaction with Self
How I relate to my inner self influences my relationships with all others. My satisfaction with myself and my satisfaction with other people are directly proportional. Sue Atchley Ebaugh

005-smile-quotes.jpg

source of pics

anthony-robins-focus-on-where.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

20170825_friday_quote.jpg?1501857382wednesday_quote.jpg?1442009481

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7e1721fdf9af4c55d08e45e523d0a8e6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for alan cohen happiness pic quotes

In response to Lisa Miller's post:

like that post & site you shared.

thank you

Here is one I liked from same site

“ You get exactly what you are feeling ”  Rhonda Byrne

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Stillness's post:

Another wonderful quote I love!

As I read it, I was able to pause & go 'there'

thank you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

62_wix_large.jpg?v=1580821225

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c3c6aaf758be11a9c7e1b16bb2235797.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quotes_Creator_20190605_184602.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

33f703b0ccf3b198635b53e8ac42267d.jpg

I HAVE DECIDED TO

STICK TO LOVE ...

HATE IS TOO GREAT

A BURDEN TO BEAR

- Martin Luther King

Keep your face always towards the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you - Walt Whitman

So many beautiful quotes on this thread. 
Love it!!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Edith Wharton

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content