login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Introduction

Nemaste I’m Ulfer in San Diego, CA. A older Gay man. I’ve been into New Age/Thought beginning in the mid seventies. Starting with TM and moving on to Science of Mind when I moved to CA in 1978. I’ve had the wonderful experience of spending two weeks with Louise Hay at an Intensive Training in Lake Arrowhead in 1989. I’ve devoted my life to my spiritual quest, with things like – est, LifeSpring, Actualizations, Religious Science, Terry Cole Whittaker Ministries, & Firewalking. I’ve traveled a lot, especially to Europe, 28 times to Amsterdam; I have lived a previous lifetime there. My life has been filled with joy, especially since I have become one with the Universal Life Force. I’m old now, and my health is failing. I’m near to the time of my transmigration. I welcome correspondence !

Love is the answer to every question!

Ulfer (John)

Wow John, amazing first post! Thank you so much for sharing!

I’ve never done any TM although I have heard some amazing things. I used to work for a guy who swore he wouldn’t have made it through college without it, and certainly wouldn’t have considered starting a business if he couldn’t recuperate with transcendental meditation. Do you still need to go to an official course or can you learn from books and tapes?

In another thread you mentioned Krishna Das. There is a Hare Krishna restaurant not too far from us in Sydney. They also provide a free meal every night for the homeless, albeit in a different location.

The restaurant is fantastic, amazing buffet with non-alcoholic beers and a small movie theatre upstairs. AMAZING food, I had no idea you could make such delicious foods without the use of onion and garlic.

They also do regular courses on the Bhagavad Gita. I’ve read it many times and always get a lot out of it, but I’m considering a course because I know there is more to it than I’ll probably ever get on my own.

The restaurant is called Govindas (Of course) Definitely look it up if you ever head to this part of the world!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

welcome John!

sounds like you have had an amazing life and i hope when i reach your age i too can look back on all the ups and downs of life fondly and look forward to the future.

its interesting you used the term “transmigration” – have you ever had any experience with Astral Projection?

I have a good friend called Krsna Das!

He’s amazing, but aussie, so we nick named him k-bo LOL.

Focus

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content