login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Warm Fuzzies on bMindful

bMindful is an awesome place with phenomenal people. I am constantly encouraged and educated each time I sign on. It just occurred to me that I would like to see a thread where I can send my friends “warm fuzzies”.

What is a warm fuzzy? Well, I think of a warm fuzzy when I pet my little kitties and their purrs calm me down and focus me and in general make me feel better.

When my kids have a particularly tough test, I send them a little warm fuzzy in the form of a note… sometimes I get creative and use construction paper and glue ‘googly eyes’ and cotton balls… But, you get the idea…

I thought – why not share Warm Fuzzies on bMindful in the form of threads. So, I dedicate this thread to sending messages of encouragement.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I’ll start…

Laurie – I’m sending you a warm fuzzy to bring you exactly what you need in order to deal with your phone call this morning.

Lee / Melt86 – I’m sending you a warm fuzzy to say thank you for your roles and supporting roles in bringing bMindful to fruition.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

MCM, Aftab, and MM,

Warm fuzzies to you, and thanks for the lovely emails today(:

MCM,
PS Thanks for the collaboration on the bmindful index. Even though there is a bit more to do, it’s been great fun working with you. You’re fun, CREATIVE and WONDERFUL PERSON to have as a friend and a collaborating team partner. The music thread you set up today was delightful->and so appreciated too!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Sending Aftab a warm fuzzy for sending me a ‘warm fuzzy giving’ email.
Thanks for caring and always supporting.

I am aspiring to the great place you are in at the moment.

I’ll get there soon. Thanks for showing me hope!
;o)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
Ayyyyy…. big hugs for you. Can always use a warm fuzzy :-)

…what a wonderful world….

To Afi and Anoushka, to you both a warm hug! Thanks for the lovely emails(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

warm fuzzies to my son with whom I had an argument in the morning.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Warm fuzzies to all of you here on bmindful. You have no idea what you all do to make things better in this life.

For you all

Love and peace,
Mary

In response to godscreation’s post:
Ditto :-)

Hugs for everyone.

i love that warm fuzzy feeling. when things feel bad i think of something wonderful to give me that feeling.. fuzzies to all.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Warm Fuzzies Sonia. It is allright. And everything will be good btwn you when you see eachother again today.

In response to aftab’s post:
I appreciate your fuzzies, but to share with you we haven’t spoken to each other since then. Initially it upset me a lot but later I realized that maybe this is what God intends and this will in the long run help us to communicate better. I am sure both of us are missing each other and will reach on an agreement on our public behaviour for mutual benefit and tastes.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content