login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A Thought

Life is here for you to enjoy every day………..

For example when we make new year resolutions if we do not make inner changes the resolutions do not work out. Until you do the inner changes which requires mental work nothing is going to change..The only thing that is needed to be changed is a thought, even self hating is a thought that is about yourself. So what ever you want to change from last year this year etc… just requires a thought, this is hard mental work but if you look at it as just a thought and change that thought to what you want it can and will happen…………

PS/Posted this on my group hoping some will get into the affirming more (affirmations) I have told a lot of them about this forum I do not think some will join they are just not there yet in recovery but they can come and see like I did before I joined this is a great site they offer a lot for free when I was not a member=D

I also read a lot of Louise Hay obviously but I paraphraze her work to suit me and my illness that is why you can tell it is from her I am not copying per say I just word it to suit me so to speak :)

My BF should be joining soon I call her Lor but her name is Laura just trying to spread the word

LOL peace Jan always!!

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Awesome, I am loving every moment of my “New” magnificent life because of all the wonderful individuals on this site, like U!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content