login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creativity - what are you creating today

“To create is to move into the unknown – to move into the mystery of yourself, to have feeling, to awaken buried perceptions, to be alive and free without worrying about the result.” Michele Cassou

I am creating little cards with affirmations written on them to help my thinking in relation to finance

In response to flowergirl’s post:

I’ve snagged this quote for place-it-in-visible-spot at my home-favorites. Thanks again for sharing.

In response to flowergirl’s post below:
Yes…miss these great ones you surround yourself with & share here(:
Here is one I recently posted about wonderful inspiration in general excerpt of a passage by Oriah Mountain Dreamer We need both practical solutions and poetry, strategies for living in balance and stories that sustain the heart and soul. There are infinite ways to contribute to how the world unfolds.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

it is a lovely quote isn’t it

I love the feeling I get with the quote you posted…here’s another with regard to abundance.

“If we let go of what we’re trying to get more of, which we really don’t need, it frees up reserves of vitality to make a difference with what we have. When you make a difference with what you have, it expands. This applies to love, to time, to relationships — and, of course, to money. If you sit down and make a difference with the money that you have, you will find that your experience of it expands, and you don’t have that focus on scrambling to get more of what you don’t really need — which is what most of us are so busy doing that we don’t even notice who we are and what we have. By contrast, the context of sufficiency is making a difference with who you are, what you have, and knowing that it’s whole, complete, and exactly enough. It’s perfection.” ✰Lynne Twist

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content