login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★When you r INSPIRED

Inspiration.

Have you noticed that when you’re inspired your energy abounds? Have you noticed when you’re inspired idea’s flow? Have you noticed that when you’re inspired your vision of what’s possible expands, and you can actually see or sense greater possibilities?

Have you noticed whem you’re inspired you feel very good?

What is it, these times when we’re inspired? To me, those moments when we are inspired, we are in touch and attuned to who we really are.

The rest of the time, when we seem to just plod along in life, we are simply living out of touch. But, we do it so much that we begin to believe our lackluster experience IS reality and evidence of ‘who we really are’ In other words, we become nearly completely deluded. We turn reality completely upside down.

Inspiration attunes us to reality, who we really are, what is really possible.

But, for many of us, it comes so rarely that we believe it’s a fluke, an accident, or an anomaly. We think humdrum and lackluster living is the real reality…Because that’s what we’re use to. We tend to rationalize and blow off those feelings of inspiration.

What’s my point in all this? It’s simply:

Don’t get fooled by what you’re use to.

It seems all of us share at least two possible perspectives of ourselves and what we believe is possible: It’s as if we have a little personality and a large personality. Our little personality believes in limits, limitations, and things to be afraid of. Our large personality- the one that we experience when we’re inspired – see no limits, nothing to fear, and knows great possibilities.

The next time you’re inspired, consider the possibility that ‘THAT’ is what it’s like to be in, to be experiencing the REAL reality.

When you’re plodding along in life, you are experiencing illusion. When you’re inspired you’re experiencing what is REALLY possible.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you… am appreciatin’ these very good thoughts(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Your words so eloquently ring true as the sound of a bell. I feel invigorated, rejuvenated, filled with a boundless amount of energy. More like an old Lionel Ritchie song, “What a feeling, I am dancing on the ceiling.” (smile)

Image result for what inspires energizes quotes pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

cfaae7eeaed13eec2dd4331b2637c1dc--typography-poster-typography-prints.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

7eaa415f4c2b6938894eb580b4856138.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Inspiration occurs in so many ways. Surrendering completely is my favorite.

Today I am inspired to enjoy my day. 
I have a balanced day ahead that I could not have planned this way alone.

affirmation:

Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

- -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

In response to Mr. Brightside post:

When you’re inspired you’re experiencing what is REALLY possible.

reread this this morning and listened to it read to me : This is perfectly awesome!!!

Thank you!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c8b3c33859686b1da6e2bcaa790f2876--positive-life-positive-outlook.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCir2_qOukod1GP-QuaLfADt6G4FCSb0etO-Ri6fL2jz1mkzmTPwfed69f42f3ed449577f0f1e6eb233f3c--be-inspired-snow.jpg

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control. –

Elizabeth Gilbert

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

088df0cbadc57b48ee28e3ec1f94dcee.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content