login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Cooperating with Our Creativity[trusting]

Affirmations chosen from AffirmYourLifeblogspot
► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
►I can get into a creative state of mind whenever I want.
►I regularly find original solutions to problems.
►I easily tap the imaginative resources of my mind.
►I am always developing great new ways of doing things.
►I approach all problems in an inspired and resourceful way.
►Every day I let my imagination soar to new heights.
►Creativity flows through every cell in my body.
►I am always thinking of new, original ways to do things.
►Every day I become more creative and inventive.
►I expand my understanding of things and this feeds my imagination.
►Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more inventive.
►I am a wellspring of creativity.
►Everything I create is inventive and unique.
►Fresh new ideas come to me daily.
►Great ideas come to me easily.
►Great new ideas come to me every day.
►I allow my creative energy to flow freely at all times.
►I am forever grateful for my imaginative mind.
►I give thanks for the creative inspiration I receive daily.
►I have a fantastic imagination.
►With every breath I take, I am bringing greater and greater creativity into my life.
►I love the freedom that creative thinking gives me.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Old paradigm: DO so you can HAVE so you can BE.
    New paradigm: BE so you can DO so you can HAVE.
  • ☼• ►
    ☼• ► 6 Thinking Hatsts

“Creativity is the ability to see relationships where none exist.”
☼Thomas Disch

☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►

'THE INFAMOUS MORE' WITHIN THE SPACE THAT ALWAYS IS

☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►

• Articles
      What is creativity?
      From Human Motivation, 3rd ed., by Robert E. Franken:
      Creativity is defined as the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities that may be useful in solving problems, communicating with others, and entertaining ourselves and others. (page 396)
      Three reasons why people are motivated to be creative:
      need for novel, varied, and complex stimulation
      need to communicate ideas and values
      need to solve problems (page 396)
      In order to be creative, you need to be able to view things in new ways or from a different perspective. Among other things, you need to be able to generate new possibilities or new alternatives. Tests of creativity measure not only the number of alternatives that people can generate but the uniqueness of those alternatives. the ability to generate alternatives or to see things uniquely does not occur by change; it is linked to other, more fundamental qualities of thinking, such as flexibility, tolerance of ambiguity or unpredictability, and the enjoyment of things heretofore unknown. (page 394)
      ☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►
    • albert-einstein-1024x576.jpg

THE DIFFERENCE -Between “Being Creative” and Being Creative  

• Videos

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” ☼Mary Lou Cook

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
Today’s Music Choice :
What we Love is What Be

☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ► DO IT:A simple process for creativity
D – Define problem
O – Open mind and apply creative techniques
I – Identify best solution
T – Transform

☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►

• ☼• ► Affirmations for Creativity ( I wouldn’t choose all of these affirmations..but there are some good ideas here… will add other affirmations soon…feel free to add your own here(:

☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ►☼• ► Related Threads Coming Soon:
Related Ideas in Process:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

HAVE A COLORFUL DAY

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Okay, I started my very first painting. Not being too serious about it. It is fun and a great way to get into the zone. You might consider painting for that reason alone. Go into a painting and the whole world fades into the background. Anyway. It's not an expensive hobby to start, at least it doesn't have to be. Here are some tips. Go to Home Depot or something and buy a sheet of masonite (fiber board) for about ten bucks and get them to cut it up for you into smaller pieces. These will be your cheap canvases. Then get some brushes - Wal Mart or Michaels or Hobby Lobby, something like that. Get a variety of them. Less than 10 bucks. Okay then buy some stuff called Gesso (or better yet make your own, recipes on youtube, made from glue, powder and water or some other concoctions are on there you can find recipes for). Get a regular old cheap paint brush, like for painting a bedroom, a buck or two in the hardware section, and paint one of the blank canvases you had cut. Let it dry. Get a few tubes or jars of paint. I got acrylics, but, you can get watercolors or oil acrylics, in a few basic colors. I can't remember them all, but, find a list on the net and get the basics. Off the top of my head get some Titanium White (go ahead and get a couple of tubes of the titanium if you are sure you are going to make several paintings). Now, don't get too serious, 'cause you, like me, are going to have to actually start DOING stuff instead of just pondering stuff and you are going to have to actually dive in and start. Don't be afraid to mess up, count on messing up 'cause you have to do that to learn. There are different ways to go about starting, but, here is a suggestion to help you get up and running. Look up a simple picture on the net or some other source and print it out, even if it is in black and white on your printer. Alternatively, set up a simple still life you can see while you paint. (I bought a cheap desktop easel for another \$10). (Also, Walmart has some cheap bottles of paint for as little as 50 cents each.) Okay, get a pencil and draw what you see on the white canvas. Get a ruler for the straight lines if you want to or be a little more free and just draw a basic representation of what you see. Draw an abstract version of it if you want. The point is to get some lines down on the canvas. (At least for now, you don't have to do it this way, I'm just trying to give you some ideas to get you out of the "thinking about painting something" to the actual "painting something" mode.) Now, here is my first "tip" as a not professional know nothing about painting painter to you - cover up the entire canvas with some sort of paint. Not necessarily all the same color and most likely not all the same color, but, for example, if you were painting a landscape or something, you'd want to color the top of the canvas with some sort of blue and the bottom half with some sort of green. Paint a thin color over the whole canvas to fill in the background with general color areas, but, paint thin enough so that you can see the drawing you made through the paint. (I think this is called underpainting, and again, I'm just trying to give you some stuff I think will help you get going. My other tip is to work from back to front - by that, I mean start painting the most distant objects in first (at least for now - to help you get a feel for painting). If you were painting a picture of an apple and a cup sitting on a table, and this is just my suggestion, paint the wall behind the table first, then paint the table the stuff is sitting on, then start working on the stuff that is on the table. It'll be a learning process, the point is to start, make mistakes, and have fun. (I'll post my first painting when I've finished it.)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:This is a beautiful post! I have always felt the energy and ideas in which we passionately and enjoyably create for ourselves-inspires that wonderful energy in us all. Thank u for being you and sharing this creative experience of yours. Looking forward to seeing whatever you've painted whenever u are ready to share any part of it!

Image result for einstein imagination pic quote

CREATIVITY AT WORK

CREATIVITY PORTAL

AWAKEN YOUR CREATIVITY CHAKRA

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content