login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Look to your SELF IMAGE

Your self image underlies practically EVERYTHING that you get in your life. If you’re not getting something you want, or if you’re struggling hard to get or keep something you want, look to your self image.

It’s true: When you improve how you think and feel about yourself, reality…Your circumstances, relationships, experiences, how others treat you, ect…improves, even seemingly ‘magically’

If there is anything that will seem ‘magical’ to you, it will be improving how you think and feel about yourself. When you get good at feeling good about yourself, you will experience ‘magic’

HAVE IN YOUR MIND THAT WHICH WOULD CONSTITUTE A MIRACLE FOR YOU. GET THE VISION. SUSPEND DISBELIEF AND SKEPTCISM. ALLOW YOURSELF TO TAKE THE JOURNEY TOWARDS REAL MAGIC” (Wayne Dyer)

You CAN improve your self image, and it’s really not hard. It just requires a little persistence (you don’t even have to believe it. The persistent practise of affirming the self image idea’s you want will automatically turn them into beliefs. Its the same reason advertising works. It’s the repetition that makes it stick)

Who you REALLY are is really something WONDERFUL. The inadequate self image is the distortion. So, when you improve your self image you’re really just getting a clearer picture of who you really are.

Affirm:

I am getting it that i am something wonderful.
I deserve to be happy.
I deserve love.
I am worthy of love and every good thing.
God wants me to have a wonderful life.
I believe i am wonderful and deserving.
Everything works out for me.
The universe is for me, the universe is on my side.
I feel safe, I feel happy.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

All that you have so eloquently stated is true, I can confirm it within my own life. It does seems miraculous. I was in what I refer to as “Mam land” and now gentlemen half my age are flirting with me, opening the door, inquiring whether I need assistance, would I like to get to know them. WOW! Things I had wanted to occur and had actually given up on are now within my grasp. I am constantly smiling, laughing, enjoying every moment of my new life. I am filled with a sense of confidence, purpose, well being and absolute joy! I am so truly thankful. My energy level is through the roof. I’m shooting for the moon, I may land on a star. “It’s a Wonderful Life”

very nice thread(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content