login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Our Body

Our body is listening to every word we think, or speak about, and reflecting our inner beliefs back to us.

When we listen to our body instead of covering up every symptom with a pill, we understand what we require for healing. When we accept responsibility for our thoughts, we then gain control back to our own Health…

I am working on this………

Peace Jan
God Bless=D

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Great post! Here are Louise-affirmations connected/related to passage.
I LOVE MY BODY.

MY BODY LOVES TO BE HEALTHY.

MY HEART IS THE CENTER OF LOVE.

• ~

taking care of health is a prime passion of mine…though it hasn’t been the easiest when I’m at work with simple things like drinking enough water,snacking as often as needed, resting/pausing when needed…It is a goal of mine…that even though I’m very busy there… somehow I will practice the vital basics …every day of the week. Thanks for contributing this.

hope to see this thread grow(:
Thanks Jan(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

I had once added another post here & deleted it…decided to add it here now…

• ~
    Here is one of my favorite affirmations by Louise…except I thought I had made it up(:

I AM HEALTHIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN.

When I was going through a health crisis years ago…I truly felt every wonderful practice I was utilizing. After eating a delicious nutritious food…I easily stated one of my thoughts… THIS IS DELICIOUS,NUTRITIOUS AND THE HEALTHIEST THING I CAN DO FOR MYSELF. THIS IS GREAT.

• ~
    After any wonderful physical exercise I was adding…I’d hear myself stating THIS IS DOING PHENOMENAL THINGS FOR MY SYSTEM & I AM HEALTHIER THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN
  • ~
    It was an amazing health education that previous lessons from books, school and earlier life hadn’t supplied [& no PC for bulk of this time] So appreciative for how we have the ability to be a significant part of what it takes to be involved in our own lives/& celebrate ourselves & others.

Thanks again for the inspiration to these gratitude/appreciation/action thoughts(: love, Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I certainly am on board with that thought Jan.
To some degree physically,mentally or emotionally
there’s room for improvement.
Physically though I do tend to think the body has a
intuitive guidance system,sometimes it’s a whisper
and other times,like if I’m on the computer for more than a
couple hours it’s voice is loud and clear.
We speak whatever languages,the body has it’s very own
language(pain).

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Knowing that I am different from the body, I need not neglect the body. It is a vehicle that I use to transact with the world. It is a temple that houses the pure self within ~ Adi Shankara

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to The sunny side of the street's post:

beautiful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to aquanimity's post:

so true! well said!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content