login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to get the WHOLE world on your side

Here’s a line from a creed written by Christian D. Larson back in 1912.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE, SO LONG AS YOU ARE TRUE TO THE BEST THAT IS IN YOU

Do you believe it? Even if you do, it raises a question.

How can you know you are being ‘true’ to the best that is in you?

You can know by how you feel, when you think of yourself, or even anyone else.

Do your opinions of yourself (or others) tend to give you a sense of peace, love and wonderful possibility? If not, then, is’nt it likely you are not being ‘true’ to the best that is inside you?

Why not take a chance and become “true to the best that is in you”?

You can know if you are, by how you feel, when you think about yourself.

Take a chance. Notice, and if need be, change how you think and feel about yourself so that you become “true to the best that is in you”

Now, at this point, you may still not be convinced.

You might now even agree with this statement.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON YOUR SIDE, SO LONG AS YOU ARE TRUE TO THE BEST THAT IS IN YOU

And, now, you might also agree that ‘how you feel about you’ is an indication of whether or not you are being ‘true to the best that is in you’

And you may also agree that if, when you think about yourself, you get a good feeling, you are being ‘true to the best that is in you’

But you may still balk at this little anecdote, Why?

Well, you may still not understand your power to FEEL however you want to feel.

You may (at least partially) believe it’s OTHERS that are determining how you feel. Or that it’s your CIRCUMSTANCES that are determining how you feel (the goverment, the economy, your job, your living circumstances, what you own or what you dont own, ect)

You may believe you can’t help feel however you do. You can’t believe it’s only YOU thats causing you to ever feel bad, or sad, or unhappy. If so then consider the following…

“IF YOU SAY, I JUST CAN’T HELP THE WAY I FEEL, YOU WILL ONLY MAKE YOURSELF A VICTIM OF YOUR MISERY…AND YOU’LL BE FOOLING YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL. IF YOU WANT TO FEEL BETTER, YOU MUST REALISE THAT YOUR THOUGHTS AND ATTITUDES…NOT EXTERNAL EVENTS…CREATE YOUR FEELINGS. YOU CAN LEARN TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK, FEEL AND BEHAVE IN THE HERE-AND-NOW” From the feeling good handbook by Dr David Burns…

So, what now do you think of this statement:

Do you think you can ‘work’ it, so that you put ‘the whole world on your side’

Do you know see how being ‘true to the best that is in you’ Feels good? Do you think you will put in the effort to be ‘true to the best that is in you’? Can you see how this would make your life easier and happier?

Or, do you want to continue fight the uphill battle?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

…understanding that the universe and our participation in it are not haphazard things. Wayne Dyer

• ~
    2016 thoughts – wonderful reinforcement that we welcome ourselves in the universe, and if we delight ourselves… chances are that true delight will work with what works best for us …

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Rah, rah, zis boom bah! That’s old cheerleader talk for the Universe cheering me on to greatness and so it is with everyone of you. If you listen, you can hear the chant permeating the air.

Thank you Robert,

This is very helpful.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Very Uplifting, MrBrightside!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON MY  SIDE, Because 

I AM TRUE TO THE BEST THAT IS IN ME

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content