login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to know WHAT your manifesting.

People ask, how do i stay on track? How do i know i’m going about this right? How can i know whether i am ‘advancing’ or falling back? How do i know i am taking the right actions? How do i know i am doing (or being) what’s best? How do i know which actions to take or not take?

There is a very easy way to know. Its all about what you’re doing with your energy. You can know whether you’re advancing or not by noticing what you’re doing with your energy.

Someone came up with the term ‘energy in motion’ for emotion (E-motion) So the very easy way to know if you’re on track is to notice how you’re feeling.

If you thoughtfully examine how you feel you will come to realize that your feelings are always telling you what you’re doing with your energy.

Consider this: All feelings can fall neatly into one of two categories: Love or Fear.

Fear feelings: Worry, anxiety, irritation, depression, misery, angst, resentment, jealousy, envy, hate, feeling inadequate,pessimistic, unsafe, at risk, threatened, insecure.

Love feelings: Glad, capable, deserving, happy, delighted, relaxed, peaceful, whole, harmonious, blissful, serene, elated, secure, safe, blessed, kind, appreciative, optimistic, grateful, enthusiastic, inspired, ect.

In any moment you can tell which direction you’re headed. You can tell by noticing how you feel.

Change how you feel and you change the course and quality of your life.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

You are absolutely correct. Wayne Dyer also reaffirms your thoughts on manifesting, “change the way you look at tings and the things you look at change”.

(: thank you, very helpful lists.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

?format=500wThanks again for this list… by utilizing the tools that work for me I eased into my morning…and here I am with Love feelings: Glad, capable, deserving, happy, delighted, relaxed, peaceful, whole, harmonious, blissful, serene, elated, secure, safe, blessed, kind, appreciative, optimistic, grateful, enthusiastic, inspired, ect.

wonderful thread, yeah I said it before(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content