login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Best Of: Love Affirmations

This is the second part of the “Best Of” Series.

Following on from Confidence Affirmations is Love Affirmations. “Love” is the most popular category of affirmations on bmindful!

My favorite Love Affirmations are:

I radiate love and happiness.
I’ll start with this one because it comes from a place of abundance and giving. Not only do we have enough love for ourselves and our loved ones, it’s radiating out from inside us for all to enjoy and benefit from.

I am worthy of great love
The previous love affirmation might imply this, but just to be sure, we’ll state it again explicitly. You are worthy of great love. Not only are you are entitled to it and allowed to accept and enjoy it, you are worthy. Worthy because of who you are, how you exist, and just because.

I am thankful for all the love in my life
Just because you are worthy, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be appreciative. This is an incredibly well formed affirmation, a double whammy. Not only is there love in your life but you’re already acting on that love. How could you be thankful for the love in your life if it wasn’t there? This is a really powerful and well intended affirmation.

I love and accept myself
This is related to the previous two affirmations. To to have love in your life, to be worthy of it and to radiate it, you need to love yourself, right?

All the love I need is within me
I’m not totally sure about this one, but I do like the idea. It fits in with my metaphysical collective unconscious theories too.

What are you favorite love affirmations? Have you used any love affirmations? Which were the most effective?

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

The is my favourite Love Affirmation…

“Love surrounds me, flows within me and radiates out from me so that all who come into contact with me feel healed and nourished by it.”

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post: In response to Lee Nutter’s post: In response to best78's post:
What a wonderful thread this is!

I love this one right now:

I radiate love and happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2017: going to return in present times & add favorites. Hoping others meet me over here sharing also(: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ21DRLZGzShdDJAwbpFgobHoYVhSj3PJvlzCd3LlTGIkJDVWhteA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My favourite love affirmation is I LOVE AND ACCEPT MYSELF UNCONDITIONALLY.

enjoy life!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content