login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ultimate definition of bravery

The ultimate definition of bravery is not being afraid of who you are. Chogyam Trungpa

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
    you-arent-bragging-if-you-like-yourself [boosting self confidence] Confidence can make a big difference in your life, because once you start living from a confident place, you’ll be braver. You’ll face challenges head on, you’ll increase your self-belief and attract positive things and people into your life. When you radiate confidence, life improves.

Here’s how to increase your confidence, and as a result, increase your enjoyment of life. to read article in its entirety who is this author you may ask?(: Chris Freytag is a nationally recognized fitness expert, public speaker, contributing editor to Prevention magazine and an author. Her latest books are Get Started with Weight Loss, and Get Started with Clean Eating (and a vegetarian version). Chris also has a healthy cookbook titled, CHOOSE THIS! Chris shares her tips weekly on the Minneapolis NBC affiliate and has appeared on the Today Show-and Lifetime TV. She has dozens of workout DVDs; the latest is her ACE HIIT series. Chris is passionate about helping people live healthier lives, and works with adults, kids, and athletes, as well as several nonprofit organizations helping youth get active. Live life from a positive place and Love Your Body!

bec92daebfe8556f31a8a6846c06ae63--quotes-on-life-random-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By my standards, I already am a success.

I take responsibility for my well being

I treat my body like royalty.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings