login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★16 Quotes About Positive Affirmations

I was doing some research for a project I am working on, when I came across a few fantastic quotes that directly relate to positive affirmations. There are a few here that loosely relate but are still very relevant. Enjoy!

“You become what you think about most of the time.” – Brian Tracy

“Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.” – James Allen

“The ancestor of every action is a thought.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” – Proverbs 23:7

“When you miss a shot, never think of what you did wrong. Take the next shot thinking of what you must do right.” – Tony Alfonso

“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein

“Believing there is a solution paves the way to a solution.” – Dr. David Schwartz

“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill

“You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” – John Addison

“All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.” – Orison Swett Marden

“You can do it if you believe you can.” – Napoleon Hill

“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.” – Claude M. Bristol

“Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world.” – Oscar Wilde

“The difference between success and mediocrity is all in the way you think.” – Dean Francis

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford

“Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.” – Napoleon Hill

This post was converted automatically from the old bmindful article archive. Some of the mentioned links or references may no longer exist.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I like this thread! Let’s see how many quotes we can come up with that expresses how powerful our thoughts/words really are!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have a site full of quotes over at Motivational Quotes Index

Here are some quotes on self talk that I think you’ll like:

“The most important conversation you will ever have is the one you have with yourself.” — Unknown Author

“You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition.” — W. Clement Stone, Businessman, Philanthropist, and Self Help Author

“Verbalize your faith and trust, not your doubts and worries.” — David Stoop, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist and Author

“As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.” — Henry David Thoreau, Author, Poet, and Philosopher

Although some of the self talk I heard people using was constructive and beneficial, most of it was the opposite – the kind of self talk that was counter-productive and self-defeating.” — Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D., Author, and Self Talk Expert

“Your mind believes what you tell it.” — Paul J. Meyer, Businessman, Publisher, and Author

“Our own Self-Talk creates the words that create the visual pictures for us. All we have to do is begin by creating the right words. When we do, the internal picture of the goal follows naturally.” — Shad Helmstetter, Ph.D., Author, and Self Talk Expert

“Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image.” —
Denis Waitley, Author and Motivational Speaker

I love this!!! Thanks so much!!!

These are all great… glad to see it brought out of the archives…..

“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.” ~Buddha

(:

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

0acefd7eb69cf73076240f6ba8dd4b30--deepak-chopra-meditation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

00ee99399d7a90636173872d11ccb16c--wise-words-favorite-quotes.jpgd431d9935a6f103c543ecb978bf5cc1d.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content