login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Louise Hay Love Her so inspiring!!=D

1. We are all responsible for our experiences.

2. Every thought we think is creating our future.

3. Everyone is dealing with the damaging patterns of resentment, criticism, gult and self hatred.

4. These are only thoughts, and thoughts “can” be changed!

5. We need to release the past and forgive everyone.

6. Self-approval and self-acceptance in the “now” are the keys to positive change.

7. The point of power is always in the present moment!

GREAT book! Louise Hay;
You can change your life: Companion Book….

LOL Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

Thanks Jan, thanks for your contributions. And thanks for sharing this wonderful list.

Since we are sharing wonderful things from Louise Hay…wanted to share:
Affirmations are like seed planted in soil. Poor soil, poor growth. Rich soil, abundant growth. The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work. Louise L. Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. I believe in a power far greater than I am that flows through me every moment of every day. I open myself to the wisdom within, knowing that there is only One Intelligence in the Universe. Out of this One Intelligence comes all the answers, all the solutions, and the healing, all the new creations. I trust this Power and Intelligence, knowing that whatever I need to know is revealed to me and that whatever I need comes to me in the right time, space and sequence. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. My life is ever new. Each moment of my life is new and fresh and vital. I use my affirmative thinking to create exactly what I want. This is a new day. I am a new me. I think differently. I speak differently. I act differently. Others treat me differently. My new world is a reflection of my new thinking. It is a joy and a delight to plant new seeds, for I know these seeds will become my new experiences. All is well in my world. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

o ►In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete, and yet life is ever changing. There is no beginning and no end, only a constant cycling and recycling of substance and experiences. Life is never stuck or static or stale, for each moment is ever new and fresh. I am one with the very Power that created me and this Power has given me the power to create my own circumstances. I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power of my own mind to use in any way I choose. Every moment of life is a new beginning point as we move from the old. This moment is a new point of beginning for me right here and right now. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself as the Universe sees me–perfect, whole, and complete. The truth of my Being is that I was created perfect, whole, and complete. I will always be perfect, whole, and complete. I now choose to live my life from this understanding. I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.

All is well in my world.

★ღ✰˚ ✰。˚Louise Hay

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for louise hay quotes with artwork

Related image

I-only-create-peaceful.jpg

52e3211a1df6515b54f6dd7374a125e8--louise-hay-loa.jpg6bd94aa980e03d47e952ca04abe3e0ce--positive-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

61af9aca15b7dd2610a51f531b0422ff--i-am-affirmations-louise-hay-affirmations.jpg

1736770f6f35412458d70be34a615157--work-quotes-quotes-motivation.jpg

83ea46b7488a61ad4f4e5a3c310b3a02--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

e4d5c2722714bc9c32295c6634ae188d--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpglouise-hay-quotes-healing-barriers.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content