login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thinking Good 'like floating on water'

From Thinking Good article by Rebbe Eli Mallon

Zara-Larsson-Lush-Life-Remix.jpg

Rather like floating on water: the more we struggle to stay afloat, the less we actually keep our heads above water. When we learn to lie back, relax, and allow the water to keep us up, we float effortlessly.
Positive thoughts, trust or prayer are the same: The more we struggle with doubt, fear or anger, the less the Divine creates the outcome we desire. Our own will is in the way. The more we allow the Divine to act — by affirming that the action has already taken place — the more of an outcome we’re promised.
In this regard, I’ve sometimes found repeating a positive statement for a prolonged period can help lead to the desired state of mind.

So, “repetition” can be a tool, and emunah/faith can be a “skill” that we develop gradually.

• ~~~~~
      a bit about:Eli Mallon
      M.Ed. (Master’s Degree/Education) 1994; MSW (Master’s Degree/Social Work) 2007
      LMSW (Licensed Master of Social Work) 2007
      International Federation of Rabbis

New York State Society of Clinical Social Work

Association of Spirituality and Psychotherapy
Jewish Science Practitioner (certification)
provides short term, goal-oriented spiritual counseling and psycho-educational programs — “Visualization,” “Gradual Relaxation” and “Developing Happiness,”

You May Also Like To Visit:
Instructions For Driving Yourself Crazy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s been said we are supposed to float.

Remember good songs

So if you know of love songs that really help us remember what real love is, feel free to post

Remember ‘that person’

Allow a good life

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Favim.com-24130.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content