login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★SimplyStatedToday->exceptionally grand day....

note all of these posts in intro were shared on different days

Simply stated today is an exceptionally grand day…because….

• ~
    that is the emphasis of this thread. It is a declaration of acknowledging this awesome moment of time. If at any time you feel like sharing…(with reference to something grand in your eyes) please do…

If not..hopefully recognizing this as a given…many times a day every day…is automatic or by design(:

Today is a day, that I define explicitly for myself…and let go of the results…because I already know…all is well(:

to all a wonderful day(:

This is an exceptionally grand day…because I’ve declared it as so(: I am off from work …I can ease into the flow of my day…and make choices which allow all I say I want. While choice is a part of everyday…I must admit it is often easier for days when the blocks of time are all for me to decide. [Though as always grateful for every day of the week…to allow/co-create, anticipate the good & live well-Amen!] with or without blocks of time…it is wonderful we can reframe reframe reframe

• ~

This is an exceptionally grand day because… my heart is gaining more and more clarity…I like where I’m feeling led. So grateful(:

• ~

This is an exceptionally grand day because I Am expressing my truth to myself and my Loving God and from there I’m experiencing the wonderful things of my spirit

Simply stated today is an exceptionally grand day…because….

~
thanks Nancee for visiting and sharing grand day-experiences(: Awesome to read these experiences…thanks again!
Appreciating˚

~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Spending the day with my grandsons is absolutely “Grand”. Much can be learned and absorbed in viewing life through the eyes of a child. Their innocence and acceptance color the world with love. Whether it is blowing bubbles and watching them float high into the sky, drawing pictures on the sidewalk with chalk, or a refreshing lemonade after play on a hot day summer day. It is a supreme gift to be able to spend the day in such an enjoyable way.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content