login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Interior Castle

There is a book titled Interior Castle, written by Sr. Teresa of Avila, in 1577.
In it, the author describes the 7 mansions….

I will add the link for your perusal.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Interior Castle PDF’Avila,_The_Interior_Castle_Of_The_Mansions,_EN.pdf per Kathi’s request(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

THANK YOU APPRECIATING!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I have been reading several different articles about Sr. Teresa of Jesus.
She is also referred to as Sr. Teresa of Avila, (pronounced Abila.)

What an amazing life….
She was a Carmelite nun. She opened up and started 17 monasteries for women and numerous men’s (friar’s) monasteries. There were also co-ed monasteries. The word “decalced”, means without shoes.

She was very devout, and she became an early leader in the reform years.
At some later point, she was persecuted and went through about 7 years of unbelievable
pain, public humiliation, and scrutiny. And she never flinched or turned back in defeat. In fact, she became more devout and more productive. Her devotion finally paid out, and she was finally assisted, and just a few years before her death, she opened up the last 5 monasteries, bringing the total to 17 monasteries which she opened up. Incredible.

Because of her, her influence traveled from Spain, to all over Europe, France, Italy and beyond.

Amazing….

Her influence is still being felt today. Until you read about her, its most likely that you may have never even heard of her. And yet, her influence is everywhere.

Talk about serendipity…
For the past several weeks,I have had an awareness about the nature of our “inner man”.
I wrote one thread entitled inner man,
and I wrote an affirmation stating that our greatest wealth is our inner wealth…

I have absolutely no doubt that I am “on my path” and
my bumping into this vast collection of historical information
is something of a validation or confirmation.

Content will never dwell but in a meek and a quiet soul.

I have been slowly reading the “Interior Castle”,
and in the beginning, I immediately felt like I really didn’t know how to do this… to build an inner and a personal relationship with God. And, I still don’t know how, but I have begun…
with my inner awareness, and paying attention to my thoughts, and my breath, and my inner calm. I have noticed much!!!

Here are some scriptures regarding contentment from this morning:

God will bless you abundantly, in all things, at all times, having all that you need, in every good work. (2 Corin 9:8)

But Godliness with contentment is a great gain (1 Timothy 6:6)

I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I am. (Phil 4:11)

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

wow! beautiful!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚ForeverHugged's post:

Thank you for finding this!

With re-reading this, I am whelmed to look at this, and connect the dots.

I am re-confirming so many small steps... that at lead to my interior journey.

I confirm that in my weakness, I am strong.

I confirm that my faith is a living shield.

My faith is a constant - constant.  

Yes, a double.  That's right.

Walk by faith, not by sight.

I have learned to endure and to endure with humility, and bypass mountains of "stuff," so that I can focus on what actually does matter.

I promise you that faith is both a road map and a compass!!

Inner peace is a master key... to the Inner Kingdom.

I promise that God is faithful...  God will never leave you nor forsake you.  In all of your trials and tribulations, take comfort in God's finest, His Grace.

Overcoming pride is a small feat compared to being able to renew your mind, renew your Spirit at the blind of an eye, and once again, stand in God's finest Grace...

Love is everything...  What God gives you, He will never take away.

Love LIVES, it is a living legacy.  

From Saul to Paul, we can all turn around and choose to Love, it is never too late and no matter what stage of life, God's Grace is always more than enough, no matter what time it is.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content