login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Culture & Influence [Quotes & Thoughts]

intro post “People are only mean when they’re threatened… and that’s what our culture does. That’s what our economy does. Even people who have jobs in our economy are threatened, because they worry about losing them. And when you get threatened, you start looking out only for yourself. You start making money a god. It is all part of this culture.” Morrie Schwartz

sharing a comment : of course there are other reasons some behave with a mean spirit…though this quote has so much truth. People are in so much fear of being without. My feeling is see how rich we already are. Does your body function pretty well? I’m not saying…that ache or pain that comes and goes…or that area that you pretty much have in a better place…though still desire a greater condition. I’m saying what works & what’s great about it? Wow what an awesome feeling discovering how rich you are.

I have found even in my worst times in my life…when I wondered if something was going to get better…when I focused on what worked…and doing the next right thing…for my health [body,spirit,mind]…life was what it was all cracked up to be…awesome and with the meaning I knew was there all along. Appreciating˚

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ** From Anthony Robbins -The Key to Personal Power
    Anthony Robbins’ morning power questions
    1. What am I happy about in my life now?
    What about that makes me happy?
    How does that make me feel?
    2. What am I excited about in my life now?
    What about that makes me excited?
    3. What am I proud about in my life now?
    What about this makes me proud?
    4. What am I grateful about in my life now?
    What about that makes me grateful?
    5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
    What about that do I enjoy?
    6. What am I committed to in my life right now?
    What about that makes me committed?
    7. Who do I love? Who loves me?
    What about that makes me loving?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 2

We cannot live in a world that is not our own, in a world that is interpreted for us by others. An interpreted world is not a home. Part of the terror is to take back our own listening, to use our own voice, to see our own light. Hildegard Von Bingen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 3
threads with significant overlap
enoughness [soon to be revised]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If anyone would like to post questions by Anthony Robbins or others which give similar benefits…would appreciate(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~quote
    We cannot live in a world that is not our own, in a world that is interpreted for us by others. An interpreted world is not a home. Part of the terror is to take back our own listening, to use our own voice, to see our own light. Hildegard Von Bingen

quote Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. Albert Einstein

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content