login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creating, planting, sowing, reaping

I am stretching and growing!

I am envisioning everything that is in the title;
creating, planting, sowing, reaping.
I am consciously aware of this coming from peace…

I am centering my thought on energy,
and everything that it takes to participate in the act of creation…
Desire, intention, enthusiasm, curiosity, willingness, hard work, anticipation, and every day enjoying life, prosperity, good health, friends and family.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What are you wanting to create?

Anyone want to jump in???

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I want to create inner peace

Make today happy!!!

I let go, put my burden down…

When I pick it up again, I embrace purpose.

Flower girl,
Thank you for your reply!

thanks for this thread Kathi ,I will come back to it

Creation is ongoing.

I join in all creation
and I begin anew each day.

Every breath I take
I am renewed.
I am fully awakened.
My mind is teaming with awareness, yet it is calm and empty.
In the stillness
I begin, completely full, not lacking, feeling everything
newly.

My soul faces this day.

I am not trying to get out of the way of life,
but to allow life to flow through me.

I am really just learning newly who I am
with every new breath.
And who you are is a pleasing mystery,
a miracle of consciousness…
Because with every breath,
we are constantly choosing who we are.

My heart smiles genuinely
at All of our innocence…!

Forget what hurt you in the past
but never forget what it taught you.

I am wanting to create greater prosperity in my life.
I am also into going to the gym and getting stronger, more vital, more flexible and improving endurance!

I’m adding valued routines/processes/items and I’m so enthusiastic for life and the one I’m creating…

I am creating more and more room for the things which work for me…and my family unit.

I’m consciously aware of the little things (processes) which are creating the larger valued areas.

I’m grateful for all the wonderful inspiration which reinforces(:

Thanks Kathi for this thread!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Appreciating and Roberts post:

Thank you both!!!

What I am wanting to create today:

Plans about my upcoming vacation. I want to get up early for prayer, meditation, contemplation and deepscaping…

What I am wanting to create today:

I am taking great pride and pleasure in routines these days. I am consciously choosing them, enjoying them and following through with them in ways that my heart specifies.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content