login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Awesome Beauty Experiences

We live in a beautiful world, and often look right past things to get where we’re going. In the thread that focuses on 3 things that made us smile, we mention many lovely things, including noticing beauty.

I’d like to devote this thread to mindful attention to the awesome beauty we see daily, with our eyes, our hearts and our minds.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The most awesome thing I saw in recent times was the tenderness I saw in the eyes of my really tall, strong and well built teenager. He just came to me and hugged ! (This is a rarity now). It felt nice to see that besides arguing he can demostrate some love too!!!

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

The lake :-)
(sorry if I keep bragging about the lake, but it is absolutely beautiful, everyday it is different, I might have to put the same comment 3 times a day on this thread :-D )

…what a wonderful world….

Last night, I saw the most amazing storm roll through. The lightening was nearly nonstop. It was like daylight outside. According to the news, the winds were between 70 and 90 miles an hour — wind blew a house off of its foundation in another town. The rain was coming down sideways as well as intermittent hail.

After all that violence, it was amazing the calm, beautiful sunrise this morning. Not a smidge of wind – just birds singing, butterflies flitting about… pure serenity.

Mother Nature is truly awesome!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content