login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Kick Start your day [audio-loa-affirmations]

17 of the BEST Affirmations for Your Morning. Kick Start your day [upbeat music]

Kick Start Have a great day everyone(:

affirmations from first video by Jason Stephenson

1. I align myself today with pure, fun positive energy 2. I release all resistance of the past and move into the present moment 3.Today I focus on what makes me feel good 4. I practice the path of least resistance 5. I maintain alignment with my source energy 6. Law of attraction gives me all I need and desire - and so it is. 7. I'm a vibrational match to all I desire 8. I now breathe and move into my natural well-being 9. Today I align myself with freedom, growth, and joy 10. I go with the flow and feel my connection to the stream of life 11. Life is good for me just the way I intended 12. With clarity of mind I feel abundance and worthiness coming through 13. Inspired by my source within, I act accordingly with love 14. I let go of all fear and replace this with love 15. The entire universe is assisting me to feel good 16. My experience on earth is crammed with heaven 17. Today I rejoice in who I am!

As I get ready for work… I enjoy the audio in intro…Anyone else have a favorite affirmation audio which adds to their personal momentum? Hope you enjoy the affirmations…And feel free to list some of your favorite affirmation treasures(:

Have a wonderful day…
Appreciating˚

this thread is geared to affirmations to kick start a great day.

dcea5506a2a3e999731285935b34d90f.jpg

b4a26bbd925abd9f7c67eafff8b6bbf4.jpg

quipple273.jpg

Others affirmation video-threads you may enjoy ***in process*

Law Of Attraction Positive Affirmations for Success & Abundance, Live A Prosperous Life same person…Jason Stephenson

as I’m waking up …lots work… here’s another by same person

• And other people you may enjoy:
      thread 
      David McGraw

• thread 
      PinchMeLiving
    •  thread PinchMeLiving 120 healthy living affirmations
    • ~
      I know you have favorite affirmations to kick start/uplift your day… (: Let’s do this together!(: Add your choices/ideas &/or hope you enjoy these 

love this feature the Affirmation Quick Search.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content