login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚Affirmations Article&Site [Louise Hay]

louise-hay-quotes-health-perfect-balance.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

Affirmations Article [Louise Hay] When I talk about doing affirmations, I mean consciously choosing words that will either help eliminate something from your life or help create something new in your life. Every thought you think and every word you speak is an affirmation. All of our self-talk, our internal dialogue, is a stream of affirmations. You’re using affirmations every moment whether you know it or not. You’re affirming and creating your life experiences with every word and thought. to read more

affirmations/site
Beautiful and meaningful affirmations to inspire your day. Click on each category below to reveal each section.louise-hay-health-brisk-walks1.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

i-will-rejoice-in-what-i-have-and-greet-the-new-with-open-arms-quote-1.jpglouise-hay-quotes-happiness-today-new-day.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=800%2C800louise-hay-quotes-happiness-balanced-work-play3.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

Other Louise Hay related threads in process
Louise-Hay-love-her-so-inspiring contributed by Jan
our-body contributed by Jan
Louise-Hay contributed by Jan
experiencing-daily-life- feelings contributed by Just For Me aka AppreciationView
the starting point-to-your-sacred-quest-is contributed by AppreciationView (includes some LH quotes)

which-affirmations-work-for-you-and-which-do-not contributed by Godiva
how-to-use-affirmations-effectively contributed by jamesUK

I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves.
Louise Hay

louise-hay-quotes-forgiveness-love-acceptance.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

louise-hay-quotes-love-yours-mine.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C1024

b566b6ae7e404975866e56c188711dfb.jpg

louise-hay-quotes-act-already-happiness.jpg?zoom=1.25&fit=1024%2C102462e0934b9c719aaed6aa3b89c370833b.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

GREAT site thanks a heap appreciate all you do here seriously=D

LOL Jan

Have Faith
Give More
Expect Less
Be true to you :)

“Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you
stronger!”

In response to jan4jam’s post:

i MIGHT AS WELL USE THE NEW FEATURE ...& ADD A PIC(:

Miss you around here. Sending you all the best(:c7555c2fc732abd23a0a2fbe01fe8696--louise-hay-positive-vibes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

IMG_3895.jpg?resize=1047%2C779

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content