login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Joy Of Creating What You Love {various thoughts}...1

99aa175ec4a8ea7c8d91b7c401e05ccf--little-red-little-miss.jpg

TED video Taking Imagination Seriously

The Joy Of Creating
Maria Grace, Ph.D., is “an expert at teaching people how to learn lessons from popular movies to find the job, home, relationship, and healthy body and mind they want. She is a Fulbright scholar, licensed psychotherapist, sought-after public speaker and coach.”

“Now, imagine someone asking you ‘How many hours a week do you spend creating something that gives you joy?’ or ‘Do you have a creative habit that helps you handle stress?‘”

She lists some likely or common responses: “Hmm, you know, I’d like to be creative but, truth is, I’m too tired”, or “Well, I’d love to have some time for creativity, but I’m too busy with other things,” or “It would be awesome to have a creative habit but that’s a luxury for the rich and I have bills to pay” or “Me, creative? But I’m not an artist, I am an office manager!”

“If your answer to the question about creativity resembles any of the answers above, it is high time you changed your attitude toward your ability to be creative.” Now, imagine someone asking you ‘How many hours a week do you spend creating something that gives you joy?’ or ‘Do you have a creative habit that helps you handle stress?‘”
to read more

related threads coming soon

The Joy Of Creating What You Love {various thoughts}...share when you'd enjoy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

See the source image

Related imageImage result for panache desai surrender receiving picsRelated imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

Avenues of creativity flow to me & inspire me in the best of ways!!

See the source imageSee the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageImage result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifsSee the source image

love this 1 below, that posting it twice ...just made sense(:

See the source image

See the source imageSee the source image

EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE.I INVITE THE ONE AND ONLY POWERFUL, LOVING (GOD) SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE… TO PRODUCE JOYFUL ABUNDANCE WHERE I NEED AND DESIREHERE AND NOWFOR MY GREATEST GOOD TODAY AND ALWAYS AS WE CO-CREATE A JOURNEY I THOROUGHLY APPRECIATE. See the source image

Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life? Not only possible, it’s the way most of you intended it to be. It’s the best of all worlds. What can be more exhilarating than to find a dream from the contrast, to fixate on the dream and let it give you pleasure as it grows, and then to watch Law of Attraction bring it into manifestation while you help with your action? Does it get any better than that? You didn’t think so as you made the decision to come forth into these physical bodies. You said, “This is the best time in all eternity for a Creator to Create.” Abe

See the source image