login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Discussion★ How About a Progress Report?

In a thread entitled,
Marinating Your Frog & Readiness To Devour , Lee eloquently used a different set of terms/criteria, other than the stages I had posted. His terms were great w/regard to readiness to change!
The following is what Lee had shared:

Unconscious incompetence – when you don’t know, you don’t know something.
Conscious incompetence – when you know you don’t know it.
Conscious competence – when you know it / can do it, but it takes effort and careful attention.
Unconscious competence – when you know something / can do something automatically / without thinking.

Are you working on something these days that you can rate/quantify where you are using these terms? With that knowledge what might move you up a notch?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

At work: I’m conscious of my incompetence but working assiduously to address that. It’s a new career and I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it without major damage — I’m a steady learner.

Socially: I’m in the conscious competence stage. I have to make an conscious decision to treat myself nice, think nice things about myself, etc. Some days I notice I’ve displayed some bad habits — just yesterday at a social event I had a conversation where I put myself down about 3 times in a row! yikes! — so I need to keep up the affirmations and meditations to get rid of that kind of backsliding. Today was better.

Health, love, art. All are fine. I’m not perfect but No worries. Just good habits and it all works out.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content