login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚100 Ways-Motivation [ Steve Chandler]

A video I’ve enjoyed & wanted to share it here
do not let the demotivated sounding voice throw you(:

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself by Steve Chandler Unabridged Audio Book
    Live the life you’ve always wanted to live! 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself is packed with techniques for breaking down negative barriers and pessimistic thoughts that prevent you from fulfilling your goals and dreams. It’s easy to get stuck in a humdrum life and only fantasize about what “could have been.” Motivational speaker Steve Chandler helps you change that way of thinking to what “will be.” His ideas will help you create an action plan for living out your vision.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Owners versus Victims
Steve Chandler uses this concept in his various seminars

• ** Owners create while Victims react.
  • ** Owners believe that they have substantial control of their actions while Victims believe other people or events have control of their life.
  • ** Owners are “building a life” while Victims are “making a living”.
  • ** Owners “get something from” every experience while Victims “try to get through” experiences.
  • ** Owners “use life” to gain while Victims feel “used by life”.
  • ** Owners “want to” do things while Victims think they “should”, “ought to” do things. Owners are focused on their actions while Victims are pre-occupied with lots of events.
  • ** Owners “buy in” to change and new actions while Victims use the “wait and see” approach.
  • ** Owners use language of possible while Victims use the language of restriction.
  • ** Owners deliberately jump-start a positive cybernetics loop while Victims enter into negative cybernetics loop.
  • ** Owners think positive and optimistically while Victims think negatively and pessimistically. summary from e-consultants

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ saved for related material entitled Fearless

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Drawing on Steve’s more than 20 years of working with professionals to dramatically improve their success, the “MindShift” he offers frees people from unnecessary pessimism and puts them back in touch with the source of their enthusiasm for work and life.

Although Steve Chandler graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in Creative Writing and Political Science, and spent four years in the military studying language and psychological warfare; he credits his own life experiences with failure as the most valuable tools for helping others. Steve’s audiences are inspired by stories of his “low points” – it gives them hope, because they realize that they are not nearly as bad off as he was – they figure if Steve can transform his life, so can they! Steve Chandler is now the author of 30 books that have been translated into over 25 languages. His personal success coaching, public speaking and business consulting have been used by CEOs, top professionals, major universities, and over 30 Fortune 500 companies. He has twice won the national Audio of the Year award from King Features Syndicate. A popular guest on TV and radio talk shows, Steve Chandler has recently been called “the most powerful public speaker in America today.” Steve is also a master coach that has helped train hundreds of coaches to transform many lives and businesses. He created the Coaching Prosperity School to assist coaches to build a strong practice and create great clients www.CoachingProsperitySchool.com

Steve believes in the power of coaching so much that he just signed a four-year contract with his own coach, the legendary Steve Hardison. www.TheUltimateCoach.net

Steve appeared on NBC’s Starting Over Steve Chandler appeared in an episode of NBC’s Starting Over, an Emmy award-winning reality show based on transforming the lives of six women through life-coaching. Chandler was selected to role-play “father for a day” and to coach Allison, one of the participants at the house.

The show’s host, Iyanla Vanzant, said “Everyone at the show is still talking about Steve Chandler. The world will be a better place when this hits the air. I thanked God for him showing up and doing what he did for Allison and for the show.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content