login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Playing affirmations in sequence in MP3 (sound)

I am new to bmindful. I loaded close to 100 affirmations over the last few days (the site looks excellent!).

I downloaded my affirmations to MP3 so I have a bmindful affirmations folder. When I click on each file in the foler I hear one affirmation only. Is there any way to get them to play sequentially (all in a row at once) without having to click on each separate file? That’s a lot of clicking!

I see my file called bmindful affirmations. I probably need to drag it to iTunes or Media player (I have both on my machine) or someplace, but I have no idea where or how. I’m fairly new to the Itunes sound features and files, and how they work. I can’t see iTunes on the left side of my screen to drag the affirmations file (on the right side of my screen)to.

Anybody have any ideas? I’m not terribly computer savvy as you can see. thanks

If you’re on windows check out winamp as it’s a little more straight forward. If you want to stick with iTunes (which you’ll need if you’re putting the files on your iPod) then here’s Apple’s response and here’s another

Also consider looking at using Windows media player, which comes with Windows computers.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

It’s a little less than user-friendly, but I already had Media player on my PC so I dragged the affirmations into that. Once I did that, it was areal pain to find them, but I finally did and it worked out OK. Thanks, Lee

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content