login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚LifeIsAGift [handle w/affirmative prayer]

117739037.jpg

Life is a gift,handle with prayer

Tonight I choose to cuddle up with a good prayer.

My love of life reflects itself in all that I see and do.

I acknowledge my worth and accept my goodness.

My nature is whole.

I am able to discern the good from what pulls my spirit down.

I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.

I am thankful that all things work together for our good.

I enjoy and appreciate my life every day.

Every day is a blessing.

I am thankful for each day of my life.

This is the day which the LORD has made…

• I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am full of joy and happiness.

117739037.jpg

8377904839d77448f2d0fc63aee62ef5.jpgRelated image

• ►• THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRAYER AND AFFIRMATION

Affirmations and prayer are similar. In prayer, we seek help from our Higher Power. An affirmation is a statement of the prayer as though the result is already accomplished. For example, one might pray, “Lord, grant me even-mindedness under all conditions.” The corresponding affirmation would be, “I am even-minded under all conditions.”

Those who understand themselves to be co-creators and cooperators with their Higher Power can combine the use of prayer and affirmation. For example, it has often been said that God helps those who help themselves. When we work with affirmations, we are helping ourselves. Prayer is the request for God’s grace as a means of getting help with the problem. Phillip Shapiro

117739037.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFbr2lRN8jS4O217GR8-phV3BRSv6IrluQqYjdszJJL5ysDvtv

maxresdefault.jpg

5512471.jpg?292786eb91ed1c2300adc86541dfc5f2308.jpg6d15a7aa5f3c2907a7fdbbfe7bb10511.jpgRelated image

In response to Nancee1953’s post: …thanks for articulating this experience…so truly wonderful to hear

thread originally  created 5/27/15

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

117739037.jpg

• Affirmative Prayer:
    …I find affirmative prayer assists with my focusing on myself in healthy ways…Thank you God for helping me co-create my life today with You for my Greatest Good. All is well & it is all so. Amen [belief, surrender, co-creator]
  • related prayers [time to create more..but here are a couple that work well for me from the past]:
  • ►• Thank You God for giving me another wonderful day and directing me in great ways with what to do with it. Thank you for giving me the mental emotional spiritual physical stamina to lead a life you are directing. Thanks for giving me the lesson, that I must do my part in life and giving me all that I need to do that well. I believe You that You have given me what I need, I will do my part today with ease, love, and joy, and the kind of energy that allows room to make a plan in my spirit, my minds eye and on paper. All is well and blessings to all. It is All so. Amen.
  • Thank You God for being the Power and the ability behind… my releasing all people, places and things that do not serve me for my GREATEST Good. All is well in my now, and it is all so. Amen. [surrender]
  • 2013 selfcare affirmative  prayers

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awesome post, puts me in a wonderful state of mind. I am a “walking musical” so naturally it reminds me of a song. The refrain is “so take my hand and walk with me a while, let me teach you how to smile and I will take you where peaceful waters flow.” That is just where you have taken me, where peaceful waters flow. Thank U!

In response to Nancee1953’s post: In response to Poppy's post:
Thank U!(:

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView’s post:

This first post under this thread is very powerful!
Life is a gift…

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

will focus on that 1 myself today.

Thank you Poppy!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

a84149ee4b58f1c95573f44b0a2f3c1d--inspirational.jpgf993d54d7af6929f11143a1eecd45a07--what-is-mindfulness-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

An-affirmation-is-a.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content