login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★TOTALLY CONFIDENT

A question:

Do you think there is a correlation between your level of confidence and what you have and dont have in your life or what you will be able to get or not get?

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

More and more I believe there is a strong correlation between self-confidence and gratitude/appreciation.

Our mind often gravitates to…how can we be more/do more…

With the direct focus…on why am I not doing and /or being this [or that]…I find it can lead to wonderful inquiry and often some good ‘answers’ …answers which I do benefit from…

…though for myself as of lately, I’ve found a success I am trusting…in the being/doing [what is needed/desired] with a heartfelt practice of gratitude.

And like many, I was familiar with the the power of gratitude and appreciation , and believe I’ve included it in my life for some time

…Though, as a discipline…where I incorporated it into a practice of itself (in particular a type of journal I’ve added & loving) … things have truly & powerfully improved for me.

Thanks for this thread. It allows such reinforcement for what works for each of us. And again thank you for asking(:
  • ~
    posted this elsewhere…thought it would add more clarification if I added here:
    I found a DAILY-gratitude journal already made exactly the way I would’ve wanted it entitled Love & Gratitude.

It is made by a company called C R Gibson LLC Division Markings

It has dividers labeled:
GRATITUDE
BLESSINGS
INSPIRATIONS
PROMISES
MEMORIES
It is not filled with lots of thoughts from others…just a few basic prompts for your own daily thoughts. At the bottom of each page…you are able to size up all you’ve written..by adding 1 thought for the day. Those thoughts have sometimes been wonderfully surprising. Areas that I wasn’t feeling as directed, comfortable or even joyful about…changed…because I began noticing with heartfelt thoughts…which led to blessings,inspirations,promising myself things,and making memories that were as recent as seconds ago.
The only quote in this journal is by Rumi WEAR GRATITUDE LIKE A CLOAK AND IT WILL FEED EVERY CORNER OF YOUR LIFE [I have to agree with this action/philosophy] (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You are right on point, I forgot I was a beautiful butterfly and as a result became a perpetual caterpillar. Thanks to this awesome site, the encouragement, sharing of resources and the changes I am making in my daily life a metamorphosis is occurring, pretty soon I will be able to fly!

Thank you Robert!
Excellent thread!

Confidence is so appealing that people can’t help but to notice.
What is it about confidence?
Certain energy seems to just powerfully come up from inside, and when its there, we feel
good about ourself and we feel good about others too. Its like feeling unstoppable!!!

There is a saying that goes: You only flirt when you are feeling good about yourself…
So, it has nothing to do with the person that you are flirting with!

When I think of my personal experience of being confident, it definitely occurs when things are going great in my personal life. It shows up by exuding confidence, positive and giving energy, smiling, giggling and seeing the best in others as we do so.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content