login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼I Love Free Printables

• I love free printables. Who knows maybe due to some past work experience where it was necessary for me to print packets out for large populations (this was before the advent or popularity of the PC) (:
  • I find it so helpful that the world is giving away so many packets for free and you need not join, belong or share how you will utilize things (: So I will admit to you one (: of my favorite things on the internet are these free printables; free calendars, free tools to make lists, or stationary etc. Please post free printables on this thread. I think it could be a great resource for someone somewhere at sometime(:

This thread is undergoing revision…for new printables(:
Related threads:
• Homework in Life

• ________________________________[]

• Make your own free flash cards of quotes and affirmations using this site
• Self Care Worksheet
• Define Your Non-Negotiables
• Daily Interactive Planner

While this is a printable for budgets, I use it for of an all encompassing tool. If you cut and paste the following link to word, it can be used for any kind of a log.

Press printer friendly version, then cut and paste to word. Give yourself a nice bold font, and jack up your screen to 150% -so all you do, have done, need to do is easy to see. Each box is expandable depending on how much you write.

• Here it is
Tell me what you think.

• _________________[]
      ….If you’ve used the one above,sorry, the one below is a better link.
      Nope it’s this one

Cut and paste this free printable to Word (and add rows and create areas for notes and your own bills) Rename it on top w/whatever you like.

It really is a great free printable tool.

• _________________[]

Free Printables

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A girl after my own heart! This is awesome stuff. I think I’ll incorporate it into something to do with my children to keep them occupied this summer!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
For Children:
Dot To Dot
Coloring Pages
For Creativity

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow!! What a fascinating list. I sure wish I could contribute a few links, but I will have to spend some time Googling.

A bit more free printables:
Weekly planners
Daily planners
Budget planners
Calendars

As for me, printable planners are still interesting, despite the total use of digital planners.

Useful printable content
Blank Calendar
Printable Calendar
Week Numbers
Day Numbers
Holidays

I've gathered all the useful contents together. Hopefully it benefits your business!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content