login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ pg 1 ˚encouragement

7a908f3095d0f89ee0427a143cfde828.jpg
8ef86b29f74d4802dd34fca112856ff0.jpg  
quote-shift-tony-gaskins1.jpg  
653f06aa658a77f9b9b7204d6dea5066--theodore-roosevelt-eleanor-roosevelt-quotes.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3iiHOXgjL-YNKwSg0RMLTJdBeXwclugJPqNObRZMNtqYTGpY4IQ
67bbef4522e6903f6e0a068c1ff6a60e--affirmation-quotes-devotional-quotes.jpg
6207ee7f5b2ce89258f14cc30c7e8071--encouraging-thoughts-scripture-encouraging.jpg
Courageous is the soul, who adventures into time and space to learn of their divinity. For while they cannot lose, they can think they have, and the loss will seem intolerable. And while they cannot fail, they can think they have, and the pain will seem unbearable. And while they cannot ever be less than they truly are – powerful, eternal, and l oved – they can think they are, and all hope will seem lost

And therein lies their test. A test of perceptions: of what to focus on, of what to believe in, in spite of appearances.

Tallyho, The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

√ The very same magic, the very same, that you used to get your first job, to find a best friend, and to heal what hurt, that even now finishes your sentences, beats your heart, and inspires your dreams, is the exact same “grade” of stuff that can make what you want most today come to pass.

Point being: You’ve already engaged it. You’ve already commanded it. You’ve already done the impossible… So what’s the big deal about doing it again?

Oh go on… The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

ca1ca688d5f67dd2e07128ff46b61359.jpg

e3eae48f67f1e44cbcda454ffc8c0375--beautiful-things-you-are-beautiful.jpg

music to listen to affirmations with-if you choose instrumental

• ~~~~~~~~~~
e89d445283612c6bc3f0cdf83e1b324a--affirmation-quotes-louise-hay.jpg
6bc681330832d3494e90c80079d13346--told-you-cases.jpg

I may not be able to direct the wind but I can adjust the sails.

affirmations subject to change…thread created awhile ago(:

Be yourself: There are more imitators than creators.

I Am strong,gentle and capable.

I respect,admire how I live with my heart and spirit; I engage with love and I Am.

You will know the right way when you find it, because suddenly everything becomes easy.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDKdaoHy8pXCeUhQ2OfQsHAYMAAWPW105jy3F8vD7gpSWV-B0m

It's not about how to achieve, it's about wanting to achieve.

I am positive and loving

Pure love is flowing through me and to me at all the times.

Everywhere I am treated with love and respect.

I learn to listen to myself and trust my inner voice.

I am thankful for the awareness and insight I have into the

profound mystery of life.

I open myself to know my inner guidance and deepest wisdom.

I align my consciousness with the source of all life.

I APPRECIATE MY LIFE BY ENJOYING IT.
I SEE AND VALUE MY UNIQUENESS

I SUPPORT MY BODY WITH THE BEST NOURISHMENT
I believe I am unlimited in my capacity for joy, healing and happiness
I SEE OTHERS AS PRECIOUS BEINGS

BY GOING INWARDS, I CREATE OUTWARDS

I LOVE MY ESSENCE, WHICH IS LOVE

MY WELL-BEING IS MY RESPONSIBILITY

I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF

I TRUST MY CAPABILITIES
I WISH THE VERY BEST FOR MYSELF

I PRACTICE UNCONDITIONAL LOVEFOR MYSELF FIRST

I AM GETTING TO KNOW MYSELF BETTER AND BETTER

I CONTEMPLATE AND MEDITATE TO KNOW MYSELF

I PUT MY OWN CARE AS A PRIORITY

I TRUST MY WILLINGNESS TO BE KIND

I KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

many   affirmations from RussellSmall.com

I SURRENDER TO THE GOODNESS OF LIFE

not just for work outs you can do it-

3a8c5651904e653390c44d93b6f88c69--motivational-thoughts-quotes-inspirational.jpg

the greatest you can give another is a little encouragement...

Every waking moments we talk to ourselves about the things we experience. Our self-talk, the thoughts we communicate to ourselves, in turn control the way we feel and act. John Lembo

• If you hear a voice within you saying, ‘‘You are not a painter,’‘ then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced. ~Vincent Van Gogh
  • ~

We all have voices in our heads which talks to us on an almost constant basis. Our voices give us messages continually, and what they say to us affects us. Berk Juliene

• Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth. ~Proverbs 6:2
  •  

• ~

The inner speech, your thoughts, can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak. Ralph Charell

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

• ~
    “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
    — Marianne Williamson
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGXmq27sSOixsJI89CvhwmTm16X-q8WunzABjl-u4FDiuOKG6V

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to divide things from intro into 2 posts(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The following was written my life-coach Jennifer Louden :

• Greatest fear dissolver I never thought of myself as a fearful person — just the opposite, in fact. I was pretty fearless! After a few years of suffering, I realized that what had been shoving me into a smaller, narrower, far less rewarding life for years was actually fear. And I didn’t even know it. Anxiety, feelings of being overwhelmed, and even procrastination and self‐pity are often symptoms of fearfulness — fear of being fully alive, fear of death, fear of meaninglessness, fear of growing old. Once I saw the insidious ways that fear was ruling me, I began to learn about everything I could possibly do to dissolve it. I’m going to share one idea, an idea so small that it’s easy to overlook, yet can open the way to a far more courageous, alive life.

To thrive in the face of fear, uncertainty and even deep grief, you first need to acknowledge that you don’t want to do anything to make yourself feel better.

“What?! I don’t want to feel like my head is going to pop off. I want to feel good.”

The truth is, most of us you wants to feel better. But parts of you don’t. Like all of us, you contain a multitude of selves, and some of those selves hate change, even if it’s shifting from “My head is going to pop off” to “I can handle what life brings my way. ” These aspects must be acknowledged or they can keep you stuck — for years.

“I don’t feel like doing anything” — and that’s OK

Have you ever seen a tired, fearful child trying to get her parent’s attention? Mom keeps putting off the child, and the child’s behavior keeps escalating until she gets undivided attention. Once the parent gives the child loving attention, the child, in most cases, calms down.

Parts of you and me are like that child. Before you can deal with your fear, before you can take action to create a life you love, you must acknowledge the resistance, the whiny voice that says, “I don’t want to do anything! I just want this all to go away!”

By simply acknowledging — without judgment — that you don’t want to do anything (even fun things like taking a bath or going to yoga), you extend mercy and compassion to yourself. In doing so, you calm the parts of you that are freaking out. You stop the inner rebellion that typically results in you not doing anything (that’s how procrastination starts) or nurturing yourself in ways that don’t truly nourish you, like watching hours of TV or eating a pint of ice cream.

Love = acknowledgment

This doesn’t mean you let yourself be ruled by the parts of you that don’t want to do anything to feel better. The parent does not give the child whatever she wants — even if the child is throwing a tantrum in the grocery store. Loving acknowledgment actually restores the wise you to the center of your life, freeing you to choose what you want to do and opening up to life instead of shutting yourself down.

_So, when you’re feeling squirrelly, whiny or stuck, take yourself by the hand and say something like, “I don’t feel like doing anything, but I can acknowledge how I feel without being impressed by it. I can accept that I am feeling this way, even if only for a blink of an eye. And when this part of myself feels heard, I can ask, &;squo;What is one thing I can do to be kind to myself right now?’” ***Love, which is what acknowledgment really amounts to, is truly the great fear dissolver._***

Acknowledge your resistance and watch yourself bloom!

thread created May 2015

feel free to visit & share here as is

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

and that my friends is that
quoting jason silva,who is among the speakers in this video

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

heart summit
i posted this a couple months ago,i heard things watching it again
that i didn’t hear the first time.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to AppreciationView’s post:

I really respect and admire this author as well as Louden. Everything I’ve read by both of them truly resonates with me. If I read these two little articles like they were affirmations, every day for two or three weeks, I believe their message would become part of my self talk and then, look out world!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:

want to say WONDERFUL POPPY!

In response to stienanna’s post:
Welcome!!!

In response to D….e V……e’s post:
In response to Lake Placid’s post:

REMINDER TO SELF: WILL CHECK THESE OUT(:

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
sure re:prayer(:
And the snail mail awesome idea…. truly believe in to demonstrate how you feel to others (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Such a beautiful thread!!

Thank you for putting together so many valuable affirmations and other encouraging thoughts.

Jennifer Louden’s article was very powerful…

Thanks again!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I would like to request a prayer from you guys. I know some people who are going through a very difficult time right now. I wrote a letter of encouragement today and sent it to them. A real letter, the snail mail kind. Please send a prayer into the universe with that letter in mind and pray that it does what I want it to do. Encourage someone who really needs it.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

When I’m having a no good, very bad day, my first reaction is to push through and ignore my feelings. I don’t want to feel bad, so I think if I just keep moving, I’ll shake it off. This works on occasion, but other times it feels like moving through quicksand. I have no motivation or desire to do anything.

This is the time when I need some encouraging words and inspiration. I need some momentum to pull myself out of the doldrums and reframe my thoughts. As I replace negative thoughts with inspiring words and ideas, like The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be!

In response to stienanna’s post:

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be!” I like that. I might put it in first person for an affirmation. The only person I am to become is the person I decide to be.

The hard part is deciding on who you want to be.

I wrote this for our last Happiness meeting:

Who Am I?

I am who I am
But who is that?
How can I know?
I am just me.

But who am I?

Well I am me, says I
But are you your body?
Partly I must be!
But there is more to me.

I am my mind!
Don’t you see?
My thoughts
Are surely mostly me.
But is there more to me?

I am my heart!
My loving spirit
Don’t you see?
I care for you
I care for me.
But there must be more to me?

My personality
Is who I am!
What else can there be?
It is all the stories that
Make up me.

But wait!
My friend and I
Are close as can be
We are very different
Miles and time apart
But connected at the heart!
We choose to be
Unique and the same.

Again I ask
Who am I?
My purpose
My talents, skills
My job is who I am.
Surely that must be.
I strive for excellence,
Even the mundane
Works for me!

When I’m very still
I see clearly
Who I am.
I am aware of all that is.
I am separate and a part.
I am here and now.
But my presence
Is fleeting.

So who am I?
If only I could see…
I’ve reduced myself
To be free to be me!

And lastly
There must be
One more thing that is me
It is the hardest thing for me to be
It is a thing only I can see…

Being fully aware
Of who I am.
Taking responsibility
For being me.
Doing the right thing
When no one sees.
Accepting no less than excellence.
Just being me!

I am who I am
But who is that?
How can I know?
I am just me.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Thank you!
The poem is wonderful
Taking responsibility
For being me. – love it!!!!!

Words+of+Encouragement+Title.jpg

words-of-encouragement-900.jpg

Image result for encouragement gif

ea0e5493ec7f05d6007ae66a018cae0f.jpg

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

Image result for ,motivational encouragement quotes gif

Related image

15 things to give up

Image result for gratitude quotes tumblr

poster-universe-muah-med.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

8cc21c61501df022940fe8d69c463c95--sending-good-vibes-sillouette.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We are all amazing, we just need to form the habit of letting the tapes that day day how we are  amazing we are be the dominant message we hear.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thegraduates.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content