login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Wisdom Quotes Are Really Affirmations For Soul!! ...1

2fef26090f226cd336d6c70a3af5da8d.jpg

Quotes …are often like affirmations to my spirit…Feel free to affirm with quotes which inspire positively.

Please add quotes which are beautifully true for your spirit & live the vibration you appreciate.

a4e5a26a4a8ee12a4fb332fbba0469e7.jpg

product_image_thumb_254931_5bb236fe81e81590a71cd2b10010a261.jpg

“Awakening is not a thing. It is not a goal, not a concept. It is not something to be attained. It is a metamorphosis. If the caterpillar thinks about the butterfly it is to become, saying ‘And then I shall have wings and antennae,’ there will never be a butterfly. The caterpillar must accept its own disappearance in its transformation. When the marvelous butterfly takes wing, nothing of the caterpillar remains.” 
~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

“When we awaken to our truth, we realize we are free.” 
~ Kristi Bowman
“Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love. Caroline A

8c68ad07628272e9bf66b7f206345284--bob-ross-quotes-dudeism.jpg

Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day.
- Zen Proverb

53db4cb3ce0310c5aacbc9201f202415.jpg

Cultivate more joy by arranging your life so that more joy will be likely. George Witkin
4a5b7a3d85c18822e8adfe734198d77f.jpg

Gretchen-Rubin-Quote-300x300.png

alexanderhamilton1-2x.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTake the Significance Out: It’s not the problem that causes the internal energy drain, as much as it’s the stored significance we assign to the problem. Just realizing it’s not the issue itself that is causing the discomfort, but rather the emotional significance or importance, helps to take out some of the significance. Heartmath

272-let-it-go.jpg
 You weren’t born guilty. You were born bold and playful. Then you forgot who you are and what you deserve. When you remember who you were before you learned to apologize for asking, you’ll have everything you want. Alan Cohen
“Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of
confidence and quietness and security where all things
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind,
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of
my problems, and even now the answers are speeding
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers
will return to me when they are needed. Through the
great law of attraction, everything in life that I need
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in
the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
serves me now.” by U.S. Andersen, author of book Three Magic Words (1954) He suggested repeating the quoted meditation above after a daily 10 minute period of stillness.

More from  Three Magic Words (1954)

Because we think and desire, we are praying every minute of our lives.

What man accepts, God creates.

He who lives by a doctrine of attunement sees the entire universe rushing to do his bidding. 

Vanity breeds a sense of personal responsibility, and personal responsibility denies the power of the Universal Mind.

ac2c52b9f63e65c232814f6544e663f3.jpg

89f8dd3fe489747ccf4b5923463be759.jpg

When you find the way
others will find you.
Passing by on the road
they will be drawn to your door.
The way that cannot be heard
will be echoed in your voice.
The way that cannot be seen
will be reflected in your eyes.
~Lao Tzu

Life is a gift from God, an unlimited series of opportunities to find the good in ourselves and others. There is good in everything, if we are willing to see it.

— Alan Cohen

d021f44422191b3a526711faec8c0f80.jpga04a0b82955f8c0d34ad3469258cc848--quotes-positive-positive-affirmations.jpg

A human being is a part of the whole, called by us “Universe,” a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. Albert Einstein, quoted in H Eves Mathematical Circles Adieu (Boston 1977).

Wisdom is knowing we are all One. Love is what it feels like and Compassion is what it acts like. Ethan Walker

quote What I know for sure is that you feel real JOY in direct proportion to how connected you are to living your truth. Oprah Winfrey

Suffering over your suffering doesn’t prove that you want to stop suffering. What it does prove is that you are afraid to end your suffering because you think the end of it means the end of you. It does not. Guy Finley

speakyourtruth.jpg

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

By choosing your thoughts,
and by selecting which emotional currents you will release
and which you will reinforce,
you determine the quality of your Light.
You determine the effects that you will have upon others,
and the nature of the experiences of your life.
~ Gary Zukav

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷPeace is not something you wish for;

it’s something you make,

something you do,

something you are,

something you give away.

Robert Fulghum

I Am the

Gratitude, like faith, is a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it grows, and the more power you have to use it on your behalf. If you do not practice gratefulness, its benefaction will go unnoticed, and your capacity to draw on its gifts will be diminished. To be grateful is to find blessings in everything, This is the most powerful attitude to adopt, for there are blessings in everything. Alan Cohen

I Am the

Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Eckhart Tolle

I Am the

Thank you Appreciating!!

Your photos are glorious!
I feel like I’m just taken a momentary pause in heaven!!

Beautiful!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

thank you Kathi for taking the time to share your joyous beautiful comments on my threads and the threads of others

I Am the

(:

quote-if-you-have-an-apple-and-i-have-an-apple-and-we-exchange-these-apples-then-you-and-i-will-still-george-bernard-shaw-296484.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

wisdom_quotes_graphics_01.gif

Intuition will tell the thinking mind where to look next.
~ Jonas Salk

It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my
intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It's my partner.
~ Jonas Salk

I Am the

"Listen to your inner voice...
for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty and truth, ever flowing through you...
Learn to trust it, trust your intuition, and in good time, answers to all you seek to know will come,
and the path will open before you."
~ Caroline Joy Adams

I Am the

e0c5fe4570d712f3e3d793c096972522.jpg

3029aa09f7537a3228fe050175934283.jpg

yeah-i-made-mistakes-but-life-doesnt-come-with-instructions.jpg

I like Alan Cohen-quoteslaughing
Here are some which resonate for me:

The purpose of prayer is not to change God’s mind, which always knows your wholeness and your deservingness. The purpose of prayer is to change your mind so you can see through the eyes of God.
— Alan Cohen

Be kind to everyone, and don’t leave yourself out of the equation.
— Alan Cohen

Joy is the wild card of life; it supersedes every other formula for success. If you can find a way to create joy, you can rise beyond all external factors. If you can play at whatever you are doing, you are the master of your life.
— Alan Cohen

I Am the

Guilt is the consequence of the memory of regretted past actions as they are recalled. These can be transcended only by recontextualization. Mistakes are the natural, impersonal consequence of learning and development and therefore unavoidable.

As evolution progressed, the capacity of learning, called ‘intelligence’, arose as a consequence of trial and error, which is a process that is operationally required for survival. The process of trial and error then accumulates as data and memory. This accrues as the long and experiential time continuum that sorts events into ‘then’ and ‘now’. The present self ‘is’, and the former self ‘was’, and, in truth, that which ‘was’ is not identical with that which ‘is’. Regret and guilt result from equating the present self that ‘is’ with the former self that ‘was’ but actually is no more; they are not the same.

Guilt can be an educative emotion that arises as a warning not to repeat the same mistake. The past cannot be rewritten, but it can be recontextualized so as to be a source of constructive learning. Regret over past events or decisions can be ameliorated by realizing that they ‘seemed like a good idea at the time’.

Dr Hawkins

never-compare-your-journey-with-someone-elses.jpg

its-what-you-learn-after-you-know-it-all-that-counts.jpg

the-solution-to-adult-problems-tomorrow-depends-on-large-measure-upon-how-our-children-grow-up-today2.jpg

Neville Goddard Quotes & Sayings (59 Quotations):

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Surround yourself with these people:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Don't live the same year 75 times, and call it a life.:

Activate your DNA! Affirm your ascension! Shift your paradigm! Expand your awareness into higher consciousness! Change your reality!

Affirmations and incantations are more than "just" words.

cleverness-is-when-you-believe-only-half-of-what-you-hear.jpg

Carl Jung on the ego.:

88199e683dcf8b6fab5ff19ef82497cd.jpg

Is it said that Wisdom lies in not seeing things - http://themindsjournal.com/is-it-said-that-wisdom-lies-in-not-seeing-things/:

Yes, all of these......:

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
-Mahatma Gandhi

"To merely hear a great teaching is itself the consequence of

spiritual merit.To act on it is of even greater spiritual benefit"

Dr. David Hawkins...Along the Path to Enlightenment...daily quotes

January 9th quote

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnVp6TT6PezQDScwYPgwqA5QqaKFNHT9rndqTryRLr4GUa7en3

I Am the

I Am the

I Am the

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Marianne-Williamson-A-Return-To-Love-Quotes-06.jpg

I Am the

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7nkC4M28Jeoi6jP9RTiN3mIvTtGjkSOM7tYtnoc7tN7EKYoKQuAe29b48dfb51dcb32b64d8562a544a6ee--food-spiritual.jpg

I Am the

To-know-that-you-are-a.jpgBe-guided-absolutely-and.jpg

I Am the

76373bc63a26207620487869cccd52a6--wrong-turn-doodle-quotes.jpg

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content