login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚A Flow Of Gratitude [affirmations]

Hi everyone!!!  If you choose please join in with free flowing gratitude... David Richo affirmations...(or others which resonate) (:5aceeffdeb0974434e72e061667327e4--bleeding-heart-flower-bleeding-hearts.jpg

Affirmation credit ->When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D. Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book above located here->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here

thread originally created 4/30/2015

• Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here free e book

affirmation sources in process

-David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005) “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here “:http://www.newconversations.net/pdf/human_becoming.pdf • affirmation source of next 3 -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005)

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)  
 I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me.

I am grateful that I am able to turn an away from complaining, blame, criticism and negative emotion

• I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHX5YvfTFybVYYNlfzDBLTzQZL3SY1LZzgMQ9-SLVvAF2w3q59images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3Yjm2S44veIFnkv1_E6c-AMAyaorH7wqNjfPXVtP06ChSzfAWSw

• I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential, specifically… 
  • I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,especially…
    • I draw upon ever-renewing sources of lively energy within me
    • I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,especially… _________
    • I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears.
    • Where I was contracting, I expand.

• Where I was isolating, I connect. 
      • I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
      • I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind
      •  I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.
      •  I delight in sharing my joy.
        • I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am grateful for the love that awaits me everywhere.I am grateful for all the great health, love, and goodness that my life has revealed to me.

I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.

I enjoy the humor in my fears;

• What  is in me is not from me but through me.
            •  I say thanks for these encouraging graces and yes to the stirring call to live up to them.
                • I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.

• flower_105.jpg

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display.David Richo

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Absolutely beautiful, you and the pictures (smile).I love flowers to me they are “natures jewels”. Thank you so much for sharing, I am absorbing the knowledge into my being, just like a sponge.

Thank you Appreciating!! I am grateful for your lovely threads…

I also am grateful for the powerful affirmations which you posted!

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

so glad you enjoyed!  I am beyond grateful for gratitude affirmations and for this community!!!

• What  is in me is not from me but through me.
            •  I say thanks for these encouraging graces and yes to the stirring call to live up to them.
            • I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.
              • How can we ever doubt the specialness of the part we play on this
                planet? What honor we deserve for handling, indefatigably and indomitably,
                the most delicate and tender task of evolution: to make love out of nothing
                and to let it last. David Richo

Affirmation credit ->When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D. Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book above located here->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here

originally created 4/30/2015

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Positive+affirmations+for+Daily+Use6.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

like that

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content