login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Haven't seen it yet?

We have a thread somewhere about great movies, but what about crappy movies? Save your fellow bmindfullers. Post the crap here.

I had the misfortune of turning on my television a few minutes ago and Texas Chainsaw Massacre was on. Talk about low energy disgusting crapola. Why do they make this stuff? I could go on at length, but I’m sure you all could do the same.

Texas Chain Saw Massacre. I saw about one minute and it immediately brought me down.

Eraserhead. (David Lynch) Disssssgustin’

Natural Born Killers (More David Lynch)

Last Exit from Brooklyn. (Lynch again.)

Most hack and slash movies. There is just a vibe I don’t like about some movies. I’m just not that wild about Tarrentino. Give me a good ol’ western, or romantic comedy, or silly comedy, or drama. I don’t want to watch a movie that makes me feel bad.

(I do like some scary movies, though; Halloween, Jaws, Aliens are really good.)

Basically anything by David Lynch. At least that’s how I feel about it. Some of you might find him artistic; he just brings me down.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Few years ago I went around to good friends (with actually good taste) for a video evening. They had borrowed a movie called ‘Hey Dude where is my car’. All through the movie I wondered and picked at them, how could anyone even pick up a movie that starts with: Hey Dude …
It turned out a funny evening, cause we did not pay anymore attention to the movie and had our laughs.

…what a wonderful world….

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content