login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Caring [energies, motives,& pos. elements of]

thread currently being updated -thanks for patience

• 33bc431e8f802fa0823c08d81998fd60.jpgd90ec4f1a7e0d7799f6ffd8bcb7041ea.jpg

Image result for Dr. Hank affirmations love pics

b784e38ffa547cf6626227bd7bb42286.jpg

Image result for caring and energy the love foundation harold becker pic quotes
4d21dcb8f356b65ed2f609d495576613.jpg

Image result for jewish affirmations pic quotes

healing-hands.jpg

Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

e063f2ad52739792e99a259d43ce7fbe--unconditional-love-quotes-becker.jpg

61a450fc217b1baa776dafc3c7b66c66--moving-on-quotes-spiritual-quotes.jpg2018-06-01-quote-the-hightest-form-of-wisdom.png

233e9bf65bb49cc15bf516b66dc2583e--kabbalah-quotes-universe-quotes.jpg

Dd5kIMxUQAAeL-V.jpghuman-nature-community-spiritual-wisdom-quote-kabbalah.jpg

620e270dd4472c5e6a7d37a8f8e72fc4.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXD6IVD2YwXt-qpXzqi_TcPBHx7iXEVodVOLMsLtb1HafnzXg

Related Threads and Other Material

Caring For Your Mind Body and Soul thread
Morrie Schwartz -Lessons On Living

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

wellness and self care
to be continued

SelfCare.jpg

the following lil' list is adapted from the Asset/Deficit Balance Sheet available in various HeartMath materials, including the book The HeartMath Solution, by Doc Childre and Howard Martin, with Donna Beech. great foundation-info for self-care (:

Key Points:7 Recommendations to enjoy bountiful vibrant energy

• You and Your Energy: Key Points
    • Our mental and emotional diets determine our energy levels, health and well-being much more than most people realize.
    • Look at life as an energy economy game.
    • Each day, ask, “Are my energy expenditures – actions, reactions, thoughts and feelings – productive or nonproductive?
    • During the course of my day, have I accumulated more stress or more peace?
    • Keeping an asset/deficit balance sheet even for a few days will give you an extremely clear picture of where and how you’re adding to your energy account and where and how you’re overdrawing it.
    • When we consciously evoke core heart feelings, we nourish our bodies at every level. Like quantum nutrients, core heart feelings keep our cells regenerating.

c2eae44b6672c50f26c1b679a1f7dbce--me-quotes-cool-quotes.jpgImage result for Dr. Hank affirmations love pics

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content