login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★'we are all empaths'

EMPATH SURVIVAL PROGRAM TECHNIQUE 1: TURNING DOWN THE VOLUME

• ** * LEANING TO MODULATE EMOTIONAL INFORMATION
    Although we are all born Empaths, most of us learn to ignore the information we pick up from other people through their magnetic field. And there’s a very good reason for that…imagine for a moment: every thought, every emotion, from every one on earth is currently generating magnetic information.

• ** * As an Empath, you can pick up on all of this! The sheer volume of information is staggering.
  • ** * Your most basic survival skill is to learn how to “modulate” the intensity of the emotional information you receive from others.
  • ** * EMPATH SURVIVAL PROGRAM TECHNIQUE 1: TURNING DOWN THE VOLUME
    The first thing we need to do is make sure that you can filter out this information.
  • ** * 1) Rate how you feel right now, from 1 (very bad) to 10 (very good). This helps you quantify the level of emotional activation you’re currently experiencing.
  • ** * 2) **_Close your eyes and imagine a volume dial in front of you that goes from 0 to 10. Put a label on this dial that says something like “other people’s feelings”. This dial represents how much you’re picking up from other people right now. What number are you on? Most Impaired Empaths© are always on 10.**_
  • ** * 3) **_Turn the dial a few notches down. Can you get to 8? DO NOT try to get all the way down to 0. Your mind will refuse to do this. Being an Empath is part of who you are. We’re trying to make this more comfortable, not yank it out :) Instead, look for a feeling of relief.**_
  • ** * 4) **_Take a deep breath to reboot your mind. It takes a moment for your brain to realize that things have changed.**_
  • ** * 5) **_Rate how you feel again. If you experience a feeling of relief, you’re on the right track! Keep practicing!**_

IF YOU CANNOT MOVE THE DIAL DOWN OR IT POPS BACK UP IMMEDIATELY, THERE MIGHT BE A PART OF YOU THAT IS “RELUCTANT” TO DISCONNECT FROM OTHER PEOPLE’S FEELINGS. YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHY IT’S HAPPENING BEFORE THE DIAL CAN STAY DOWN. YOU CAN INVESTIGATE THIS BY ASKING YOURSELF WHAT NEED THIS PART OF YOU IS TRYING TO FULFILL, SO YOU CAN BRING IT TO YOUR AWARENESS. IF YOU CAN’T SEE WHAT IT IS (SOMETIMES WE’RE TOO CLOSE TO THE PROBLEM TO SEE IT CLEARLY), YOU CAN SCHEDULE AN INTUITIVE READING WITH ME AND I CAN PICK UP WHERE THE RESISTANCE IS COMING FROM.
PRACTICE: AT LEAST 20 TO 30 TIMES A DAY FOR TWO DAYS

© Elise Lebeau, Ph.D Professional Intuitive. Copyright Policy: You may quote this page if you include a link to http://www.EliseLebeau.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL THREADS HERE AT THIS SITE,WITH INFORMATION ON HEALING
MEDITATION,AFFIRMATIONS,BOOKS, ARTICLES ECT.
THIS SITE THANKS TO A FEW THAT POST THREADS CONSISTANTLY IS KIND OF LIKE
AN INTERNET WITHIN THE INTERNET.
AND THANKS TO WHOMEVER BROUGHT BACK THE SITE.
SINCERELY SL

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Appreciating,

I am so grateful for this site,
and also for the long timers, who have nurtured this site, and have been there to welcome new members, and who gently contribute in ways most of us do not appreciate.

Thank you for your contribution!

I will grab myself and will start making posting and I will take on being “open”.
I now appreciate how I have been playing it small here. So, I will start generating our beloved forum and become more active. And I will give up the fear of being off putting or offensive to others. I will trust in myself and in others to source and sort things out in a meaningful capacity.

I am grateful that the webpage has returned! In its absence, I was able to continue working with my daily affirmations, as this is now a routine part of my existence.

Its great to be back!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I guess we don’t need to finish a thread …because as a forum… it becomes complete(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚'s post:

Funny...lol...I just asked a question in a PM I just sent to you about thread limits before coming right to this thread. I wasn't aware we had any on here. How many posts or what determines the closing of a thread? 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:  

No limits! i just saw your wonderful thread/and PM... and responded to you before I saw this!

Unlimited... remember lol

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content