login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★doing things which make you happy˚...1

This is the only time I get to live today. I choose to enjoy it. Louise Hay

Image result for brian tracy happy quote pics

Image result for brian tracy happy quote pics

Image result for pink floral happy where you are pic quotejuggler_trick_apple_man_person_fog_skyline_landscape-650280.jpg!s

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A person can either do something in order to ‘be happy,’ or a person can start the day by simply deciding to ‘be happy,’ and the things that person will do will automatically reflect that. ✿Neale Donald Walsch

a4be783c485a4dad5b8fefb37761a1bb.jpg

• From Thoughts To Power by Lynda Wallace -excerpt

•  

Affirmations

• My life gets more fabulous every day I look forward to what each new hour brings.Louise Hay

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI NOW HAVE ENOUGH TIME, ENERGY, WISDOM AND RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT I DESIRE. DIVINE WISDOM GUIDES ME TO MY NEXT RIGHT AND PERFECT STEP. I STEP FORTH TO CLAIM MY GOOD WITH EASE AND GRACE. ✿Catherine Ponder
  • ~loving doing what I enjoy. here’s to a day… everyone is appreciating the energy they choose to create with(:
Related image

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ If there is some aspect of creation you find you do not enjoy,bless it and simply change it.Choose again…
Call forth a new reality.
Think a new thought. Say a new word. Do a new thing. ✿Neale Donald Walsch

Our Paintings at Merlot2Masterpiece Painting Parties
Sunset Joy
Carol Carmichael Paints: April 2012  4x6
Daily+Paintworks+-+

#Splash #art #paintings

THE POWER OF INTERPRETATION IN YOUR LIFE
WHEN SOMETHING YOU DO GOES POORLY
Re-frame it from proof of your inadequacy to an opportunity to grow and learn. This change in perspective can cause you to look for the lessons you can take from the experience — and once you find them, you’re likely to act on them.
WHEN SOMEONE HURTS YOUR FEELINGS
Try to re-frame the experience from something to suffer through to a chance to express yourself, open up the lines of communication, and improve your relationship.
WHEN YOU DON’T FEEL LIKE GOING FOR THAT RUN OR WALK
Re-frame it from an unpleasant chore to a chance to take a break, stretch your legs, and get outdoors.
Source: Cognitive and Physiological Antecedents of Threat and Challenge Appraisal, by Joe Tomaka and colleagues, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1997