login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚SpiritualQuotesOfDay [transform your now']

will be revising a bit this year. feel free to view/contribute(:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷIt may seem a bit redundant to start a thread entitled Spiritual Quotes Of Day…when we have other quotation threads & this is a spiritually minded forum(:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThough, once again redundancy is the name of the game when practicing a good thing. Feel free to add your spiritual quotes to this thread…or anywhere you want to… Practice what works for you(: 

Learning-is-about.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal. ✿Deepak Chopra

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Intentions compressed into words enfold magical power. ✿Deepak Chopra

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Self-love is a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support your physical, psychological and spiritual growth.Self-love is dynamic; it grows by actions that mature you.✿Dr. Deborah Khoshaba

transformation10.jpg
08664de3c0f059087f51f7643e6ba77c--zen-quotes-yoga-quotes.jpg
c87e2eb60f43437c82ad3762e1f9982c--cute-quotes-for-friends-happy-quotes.jpg

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You will not have that for which you ask, nor can you have anything you want. This is because your very request is a statement of lack, and your saying you want a thing only works to produce that precise experience – wanting – in your reality.
The correct prayer is therefore never a prayer of supplication, but a prayer of gratitude. When you thank God in advance for that which you choose to experience in your reality, you in effect, acknowledge that it is there…in effect. Thankfulness is thus the most powerful statement to God – an affirmation that even before you ask, I have answered. Therefore never supplicate… Appreciate. ✿Neale Donald Walsch

• ~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. ✿Lao Tzu
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Remind yourself, to be kind toward yourself, in all the choices you make about your daily life.  
✿Wayne Dyer
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ✿Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷAppreciation is like looking through a wide-angle lens that lets you see the entire forest, not just the one tree limb you walked up on. Doc Childre and Sara Paddision

thread intro soon to be updated

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToNcHksyOamfySg4Dz3jC6Zp6rAQVbg_1JngYwMMcvne3HI4ZYf02afa20a8977e75ff6237c1cf40890b--carlos-santana-bible-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saved to eventually organize thread more(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

l

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Recent motivational vids

Motivational Quotes

I have some video quotes to catch up on. I look forward to them(: Thanks Lake Placid(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content