login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Master List of Links to Personal Development Material

Please add this to your favorite threads. The purpose is to have a centralized place on bmindful where we can all go to to find links to online resources that members want to share. I know we all find great links from time to time and post them, but they kind of get lost over time and we forget where we saw them.

Please create your own post, and come back to that original post and edit it as you add links. This will keep things at least “kind of” organized.

If you need help with figuring out how to edit your posts, or how to link to another web page please see this thread linking post:

And if you still have questions don’t hesitate to ask someone for help, that’s what we’re all about around here!

Oh, and in case you’re wondering where the edit tools are for your post are, well, they are they little bitty little gray boxes you see at the top of the posts. They don’t “jump out” at you, but if you look you will see them. There is a little pencil, and an x, and a quotation mark. If you don’t see them, just ask and someone will help you find them. And one last thing, if you want text to be bold; for a title or something like that, put an asterisk before and after the text you want to be in bold.

And one more “one last thing”, if you want to add a thread to your favorites so you can find it easily, you can do that on the right hand side of the page in the light blue box.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jeff’s Links

Identify Your Special Talents

A collection of Self Assessment Resources
Some are free, others are fee based.

50 free online tools for strengths, weaknesses, and talents

The One Question
Lots of good links on this page.

Very, Very, Very good link here Authentic Happiness
Please check this one out.

Personal Growth Center

Here are some sites that list Virtues. I believe virtues are tied to personal happiness.
13 Virtues Written About by Banjamin Franklin
List of Virtues and Relavant Quotes
Attituded, Attributes, Social Endowments, Skills
Definitions for Virtues

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content