login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★WellBeing/PreparingMind for Work [300+affirm]

“I have posted this on a couple of busy threads. Wanted to highlight it (pretty much) alone…Hope others find it of value. A good one to listen to before work(: & or/focusing/changing career aspirations

• ►•►• youtubevideo “ ►•►• 300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success 32 min 32 sec”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X84cLFV6uqY Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this set of over 300 power affirmations for career and professional success, based upon her extensive career/professional Peak Performance and Transformational Coaching expertise. These statements are designed to support you to thrive within the New World model of “success” – unleashing your professional capabilities by intuitively navigating your way through challenges, giving your talents and gifts into the world authentically, operating in balance and well-being, being present and conscious in all your interactions with full integrity, building collaborative relationships for mutual benefit, being peaceful in the face of problems, tapping into all your capabilities, being the leader in your own life, and unleashing your creativity, innovation, success and abundance.
    • ** Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.
    • ** • ☼• ► you may like to visit: this video Over 400 Affirmations for Inner Peace, Freedom & Success
    • ** Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.
    • ** • ☼• ► you may like to visit: this video 850 Affirmations Bernadette Logue ***~55 min 59 sec~***
      _This is compilation of popular affirmations by Bernadette Logue at PinchMeLiving.com, including her latest 166 Spiritual Truths affirmations based upon the book “UNLEASH YOUR LIFE”. For maximum benefit listen to this and the other audios after completing the practical and powerful exercises in the book. ***However, if you do not have the book you will still gain valuable benefit from listening on a regular basis._***

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thank you (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

300+ Power Affirmations Career/Professional

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content