login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Upbeat Creation [Process Affirmations] ...1

Today, I checked in w/me (smiles), and acknowledged I needed more upbeat energizing vibes supporting and surrounding my intentions.

• ~
    something I enjoy doing…which has always had a powerful effect for me.
    It is done off the cuff in the moment.
  • ~
    Feel free to join in, if you feel it will serve you well. AsAlwaysAppreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I create part II of this day…I joyfully anticipate my evening with an inner acceptance, resolve and wonder. This moment …is all there is. I appreciate this moment. I appreciate my life. And I thank the ‘Higher Love’ [which I call God] for never letting me forget what is truly important. And It Is So. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I begin this aspect of my day, I open my mind & heart to achieve what is needed for the greater good of myself and those I serve. As I expand my beliefs to fit each new circumstance…I create a space to increase my joy as to what is truly possible. I appreciate this moment. I appreciate my life. And I thank the ‘Higher Love’ [which I call God] for never letting me forget what is truly important in the midst of everyday change. And It Is So. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I allow all thoughts and feelings to simply be, I know my restful sleep will represent a day well spent. Thank You Creator for the people and events You brought in my life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I was blessed with a beautiful day, and with joyful certainty I anticipate an evening that works in my favor. Thank you God. And it is so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have selected the reset button…and not only have I begun anew…I am simply ready for all of the joy and good life I deeply appreciate. Thank you God for allowing my co-creative experience to keep getting better better…clarity…and bliss filled. And it is all so. Amen.

This, or something better, is now manifesting
in totally satisfying and harmonious ways
for the highest good of all. Thank you.And it is so. Amen

I am grateful for the ability to confine my ideas/feelings/thoughts into a manageable format. I thank you Creator.And it is so.Amen

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affirmations are magical.
Thank You God for allowing me to co-create my awesome day. I am ease I am harmony. I am joy. It was so..It is so, and will remain to be so. Thank you. Amen.

‘Upbeat Creation 2015 [Process Affirmations]’
Just for today I focus on what works for me. So grateful, like many of us this is true. Grateful for another brand new day…pleasantly unfolding.

just for today

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for this day. 

This day I felt a significant challenge to meet my spirit place with measurable goals.

I thank my loving Creator;Creator Of Universe for renewed energy and strength

to carry out what and when things will be done.

I feel supported strengthened and guided 

& my Highest Good is in place to begin, continue and keep on going for the areas I am needing/desiring

Thank you Thank You Thank you!

And it is so.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for this day. 

I am peaceful and my spirit feels refreshed

I Am inner peace, deep breaths, and ease in my body

I am thankful for this beautiful moment, beautiful day ahead

and loving people in my life

Thank you Thank you for the great health for myself and others

And it is so.

Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am so grateful for this day. I enjoy the peace in each passing moment

and the joy that turns up everywhere.

Thank you Thank you for the acceptance I am experiencing

and the co-creation of my  greatest good 

And it is so.Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content