login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★QUOTE FOR TODAY

I know we have other lovely threads with quotes but just had the idea to start this one .

)
“Turn away from the world this year and begin to listen. Listen to the whispers of your heart. Look within. Your silent companion has lit lanterns of love to illuminate the path to Wholeness. At long last, the journey you were destined to take has begun.”
― Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy

The difference between hope and despair is a different way of telling stories from the same facts. Alain de Botton

• ~~ ✰~~

How can I be more like you?’ she asked the guru. And the guru answered: “The best way to be more like me is to be… more like you. Alan Cohen

• ~~ ✰~~

note to self:

saving place for more quotes(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awesome thread!! Really great and worthy question!!

Thank you Flowergirrrrl!

I really enjoyed your selected quote!

I’ve got one more Nelson Mandela quote.

“What we have in common is more important than interesting differences.”

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

THE MEASURE OF WHO WE ARE IS WHAT WE DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE
Vince Lombardie

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THE WORD ITSELF SAYS I M POSSIBLE
Audrey Hepburn

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

“Various spiritual people through history were people of hope.
Abraham,Moses,Ruth,Mary,Jesus,Rumi,Gandi,and Dorothy Day.
All lived with a promise in their hearts that guided them towards the
future,without the need to know exactly what it would look like.
Let’s live with hope”
Henri J Nouwen

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

“You asked me, what the most important feature of Christ’s character was. I will answer you: it was his confidence in the greatness of the human soul. He saw in a person the reflection of God’s image, and therefore, he loved everyone, whoever a person was, without regard to his life or character.”

William Ellery Channing

“Heaven and earth are eternal. They are eternal because they do not exist for themselves. In the same way, a truly holy person does not exist for themselves, and therefore can become eternal, and can achieve anything.”

Lao-Tzu

“We live a short period of time in this world, but we live it according to the laws of eternal life.”

Henry David Thoreau

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

“If you want to study yourself – look into the hearts of other people. If you want to study other people – look into your own heart.”
Friedrich Von Schiller

“Water does not stay on the mountaintop, but it flows into the valley. In the same manner, real virtue does no remain with those who want to be higher than the others; but virtue stays only with the people who are humble.”
the Talmud

MARGARETTE MEAD HAS SOME INTERESTING QUOTES,AT BRAINY QUOTE.COM

Good and bad are judgments based on beliefs. So question them. Try healthier for me and less healthy for me. Molly Stranahan Psy.D

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Proverbs often contradict one another, as any reader soon discovers. The sagacity that advises us to look before we leap promptly warns us that if we hesitate we are lost; that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but out of sight, out of mind.

- Leo Rosten

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”

― William W. Purkey

my quotes for today:

“I’m just a notch on your bedpost but you’re just a line in a song.”

- FOB

“Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.”

- Tom Robbins

“Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.”

- Tom Robbins

“Dare to be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not and to believe in your own individuality.”

- Henri-Frederic Amiel

c8dc82f2a6e7a202924298ed521fcf22--thich-nhat-hanh-allposters-com.jpg

I HAVE ARRIVED

I AM HOME

MY DESTINATION IS IN EACH STEP

(love this!!!)

I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving. Wayne Dyer

I live in the moment and am grateful for all my life experiences. All of them.Wayne Dyer

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“The library is the temple of learning,and learning has liberated more
people than all the wars in history.”
Carl Rowan

“We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become.”
Dr. David Hawkins

“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”

- Norman Vincent Peale

people

Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off. Franklin D. Roosevelt

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nothing binds you except your thoughts:
Nothing limits you except your fears:
And nothing controls you like your fears.

Marianne Williamson

If you hear a voice within you saying, ‘‘You are not a painter,’‘ then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced. Vincent Van Gogh

• ~
    added this one by Joel Osteen – “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”

– Francis of Assisi

FAITH CAN BE A VALUABLE COMMODITY IT IS AS VALUABLE AS GOLD
AND RARELY DEPRECIATES
EDGAR ALLEN POE

One thing you must know is
Love is infinitely more durable than hate.

Ernest Hemingway.

“My sun sets to rise again”
Elizabeth B Browning

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYyeACXgHJCMTI8RGEZ4zckT_1BF2sAWa62v8mryAFFAbpfYl4oQ

If there is some aspect of creation you find you do not enjoy, bless it and simply change it.Choose again… Call forth a new reality. Think a new thought. Say a new word. Do a new thing. Neale Donald Walsch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. Michael J. Fox

The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. John E. Southard

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Remind yourself, to be kind toward yourself, in all the choices you make about your daily life.
✿Wayne Dyer

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ True security comes with the presence of a feeling of faith and trust that up wells from deep within you, in really knowing that you are in the perfect place (in each and every moment) from which to create the next moment of your experience of life. ✿by Eckhart Tolle in his book ThePower Of Now

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AsAlwaysAppreciating˚‘s post:
I love this ,thanks

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Thank YOU Flowergirl for sharing(: I love quotes like that too. To me, often one liners like that can be the equivalent to an entire thread lol! Often I feel remembering to simply be kind to ourselves is the foundation for giving ourselves a great life.(: Don’t ya think?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Everything you do is for the purpose of the joy that it is giving you. And so, when you don’t see something through, it means that it stopped producing the joy that you were hoping to receive. Of course, it is always better if you have anticipated something and you’ve stayed lined up with it. If you’re lined up with it, then it’s joy when you’re thinking about it even before you start, and it’s joyful as you start, and it’s intoxicating as you’re going, and it’s fulfilling as you do it, and it’s satisfying as you finish it and you’re in alignment the whole way on that. Abe quote

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~
    Thanks for sharing…It made me smile too(:
  • ~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal. Deepak Chopra

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~~ ✰~~
    You’re always getting a perfect vibrational match to what you predominantly give your attention to. But you’ve got to make the best of it. You’ve got to vibrate slightly different from where you are if you are going to improve where you are. You can’t keep taking score of where your business is or your relationship is or your body is without continuing to create it as it is. To make improvement, you’ve got to reach for a different thought. Abraham
  • ~~ ✰~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“you can set yourself up to be sick
or you can choose to heal”

Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Life can be fragile handle with prayer”

• ~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe more someone practices choosing to love and appreciate, the easier and easier it gets as they will begin to feel more love and appreciation and it will be increasingly reflected back to them in their life. Also, if they do experience a challenge if they have been practicing loving and appreciative thoughts, the challenge will transform more rapidly. Tracy Friend …excerpt from article Love and Appreciation Our Natural State of Being, by Tracy Friend
  • ~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷNothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. Auguste Rodin

• ~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThe heart is like a garden. It can grow compassion or fear, resentment or love. What seeds will you plant there? Buddha

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ“Laughter is the lubricant and elixir of life. Being able to laugh at yourself and the everyday incongruities of your daily situation is the best way to quell stress. Lighten up and enjoy life!“ Susan Smith Jones

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Take the Significance Out: It’s not the problem that causes the internal energy drain, as much as it’s the stored significance we assign to the problem. Just realizing it’s not the issue itself that is causing the discomfort, but rather the emotional significance or importance, helps to take out some of the significance. Heartmath

quote for the day-quoted meditation(:

“I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of
confidence and quietness and security where all things
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind,
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of
my problems, and even now the answers are speeding
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers
will return to me when they are needed. Through the
great law of attraction, everything in life that I need
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in
the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
serves me now.” by U.S. Andersen, author of book Three Magic Words (1954) He suggested repeating the quoted meditation above after a daily 10 minute period of stillness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All emotions are pure which gather you and lift you up; that emotion is impure which seizes only one side of your being and so distorts you. RAINER MARIA RILKE

In the United States, Rilke is one of the more popular, best-selling poets—along with 13th-century Sufi mystic Rumi (1207–1273), and 20th-century Lebanese-American poet Khalil Gibran (1883–1931).8 In popular culture, Rilke is frequently quoted or referenced in television programs, motion pictures, music and other works when these works discuss the subject of love or angels.36 Because of his work being described as “mystical,” Rilke’s works have also been appropriated for use by the New Age community and in self-help books.4 Rilke has been reinterpreted “as a master who can lead us to a more fulfilled and less anxious life.”537 wikipedia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

☼ ►Self Love….
You have got to have a great persistence with yourself. You have to set yourself on the path again and so get along with yourself better. And let yourself have a chance. Never condemn yourself. We have the power to forgive ourselves. So set yourself right and then you will find you are sailing along smoothly and you are almost there and, flop, down you go. And again you have got to do it. It doesn’t matter how much patience it takes; it is the only thing that will win out: perseverance and patience with yourself until you can see that each succeeding month your consciousness is learning. Ernest Holmes

Loving yourself…does not mean being self-absorbed or narcissistic, or disregarding others. Rather it means welcoming yourself as the most honored guest in your own heart, a guest worthy of respect, a lovable companion.- Margo Anand

☼ ►Loving Others….

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv0H4d744fnOD7B5tkJVVEy-q9A8hIxBRO5UD9Iol_7HO6RQ-wbg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The Light always leads to Love. Pure Love is an absence of Anxious Emotions. Acts of Love I feel to do . . . bring Healing and Contentment. As I choose Acts that are Less-than-Love,I choose chaos and contention. They come together just as certain seeds bring forth specific fruits: confusion, clamor, and complexity comes with every act that is Less-than Love. The Motives and Emotions of My Heart, define the Acts I do. Dr. Matt Moody

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

►•Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. Viktor E. Frankl
►•Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. Viktor E. Frankl

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You must master a new way to think, before you can master a new way to be. Marianne Williamson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

…you know how everyone is always talking about life being a journey,not a destination? And that it’s the journey that really counts? That from it, you’ll find your purpose, meaning, and true happiness?

Well, this is it.

Soak it in, The Universe
©Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Someone the other day,was taking a survey of some kind and asked me a few questions about how we could improve the world for our children
and our children’s children.
And I said well all I can say is less television more books is a start.

(:

• ~ People are pretty much alike. It’s only that our differences are more susceptible to definition than our similarities. Linda Ellerbee

• How can I be more like you?’ she asked the guru. And the guru answered: “The best way to be more like me is to be… more like you. ~Alan Cohen
  • ~~ ✰~~
    It is very easy to conform to what your society or your parents and teachers tell you. That is a safe and easy way of existing; but that is not living…To live is to find out for yourself what is true… Jiddu Krishnamurti
  • ~

these deserve repeating…(: and yeah I have(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give
thanks for everything that happens to you,
knowing that every step forward is a step
achieving something bigger and
better than your current situation. BRIAN TRACY

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have decided to be happy, because it’s good for my health. Voltaire

In life you need either inspiration or desperation. Tony Robbins

Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration, of another’s personhood Karen Casey

I Am living a Divine plan

(:

The authors name of this quote i will find later.
“I’m only responsible for what i say,not for what you hear”

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

“Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love,
of kindness, of understanding, of peace.
Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God -
the rest will be given.”
- Mother Teresa

“Today no matter where I’m going, no matter what I’m doing, no matter who I’m doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for and find things that feel good when I see them, when I hear them, when I smell them, when I taste them, when I touch them.

It is my dominant intent to solicit from experience and exaggerate and talk about and revel in the best of what I see around me here and now.”

Abraham Hicks

“Relax, let go, allow, and recognize that some of your desires are about how you think your world should be, rather than how it is in that moment. Become an astute observer…judge less and listen more.”
Dr Wayne Dyer

“The weak can never forgive.
Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
Gandhi

“Our opportunity is to visualize a kinder world.
To sing glad songs of tomorrow -
imagining a world of love -
of the whole world filled with love.
To offer our hand… often.
To breathe deeply and honor ourselves.
To pause and contemplate… just because.”
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

“We have forgotten what rocks and plants still know – we have forgotten how to be – to be still – to be ourselves – to be where life is here and now.” Eckhart Tolle

“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.”

George Bernard Shaw

“If a person seems wicked, do not cast him away. Awaken him with your words, elevate him with your deeds, repay his injury with your kindness. Do not cast him away; cast away his wickedness.”

Lao Tzu

“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”

Kahlil Gibran

“I imagine, therefore I belong and am free.” [Emily Elizabeth Dickinson ]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeiUfcdGjLENQnRemhuzJVkCpEgY943PlHFb2PuWSqKRVYbrs1QLuDqP0

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

freedom_quote_4.jpg

4623704d016e515968d8bac62c706a7f.jpg

94549e9caab9eec0a9ed9207b3e7bee8.jpg

Image result for "By attempting the impossible one can attain the highest level of the possible." -

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen." --Muhammad Ali •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #Affirmations #SelfEmpowerment #Power #Affirm #BeYou #PositiveAffirmations #BeYourGreatestVersion #Choices #Decisions #HigherSelf #Manifest #Manifestation #FeelGood #PersonalGrowth #TakeAction #InnerStrength #Beliefs #Thoughts #LOA #CreateYourReality #LawOfAttraction  #LawOfVibration #StarPlayer #PositiveThinking #RaiseYourVibration #Success #Mindset #LifeCoach #PersonalDevelopment #HighVibeFreQz • 🥊____🏋️‍♀️____🥋____🏋️____🤜🏾 🔹Double Tap If I'm On Point 🔸Resonating? Tag A 💖 One 🔹Please Repost & Share 🔸🎥YT: High Vibe FreQz Show 🔹🐦: @DJ_iZUHM 🔸LinkedIn: DJ iZUHM 🔹FB👍: High Vibe FreQz 🔸📧: D.J.iZUHM@gmail.com

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

5455805c25f289f2047f627b498370aa.jpg

f1316153fab47d64a5cf62b9544eb8a9.jpg

d884297165f6240438fe32e031c1044d.jpg

1792735713-quote-about-live-a-life-of-love-honesty-appreciation-kindness-and-strength.jpg

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-26.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1cb889386a3a67477810a357cd11c229.jpg

Image result for the beauty of life

31525_20140124_121734_beauty15.jpg

poster-love-and-light4.jpg

johnodonohue637547.jpg

d959dbf002c7982df219d2835524d5fb.jpg

enlightenment.jpg

4514c58153330af3a7fe86a022924746.jpg

1437563ae1dc8863e3bd949d088360c9.jpg

Poster-for-website-revised-now.png

The healing power of Spirit is flowing through all the cells of my body. I am made of the one universal God-substance.  Paramahansa Yogananda

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

gratitude.changes.jpg

196658-Life-Is-Beautiful.gif

68427564a5847e6d154bd29c6c2b0b42.jpg

apr-21.jpg

1239908_10102130082264893_1280950735_n.jpg

the+more+you+praise.png

994284_591416420890769_147960977_n.jpg

d79165.jpg

happiness-is-the-spiritual-experience-of-living-every-minute-with-love-grace-and-gratitude-love-quote.jpg

967868936ff5c9a8b134e2c92a2abd3a.jpg

smile+7.png

1604881_248431472001369_493614541_n.jpg

There-are-those-rare-moments-in-life-when-you-are-touched-with-so-much-love-that-you-begin-to-realize-how-beautiful-life-really-is.-400x252.jpg

268b1233a7f096a2683dc76d1890ae1d.jpg

809ffe9567138b15117c7f83f700f1be.jpg

buddhadoodles.jpg

242131-You-Are-A-Miracle-Quote.jpg

18953017_10154740030727986_6575014084136631144_n.jpg?oh=77d495662d2645e7bd53c98817dc8ed7&oe=5AA64677

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for acceptance of self

Image result for acceptance of self

Image result for inspirational happiness quotes  gif

Related image

f5740104711b1c78a4c197a1fd037eb8.jpg

Related image

Image result for winter joy quotes

b864b14334bbde395578996cd1d4a299.jpg

quotes-marianne-williamson-wisdom.jpg?ssl=1

Image result for hope quotes abraham hicks

Image result for the fountain of life is filled with love quotes

58fec14f1e927ed15a19f039e80ac0d6--joseph-campbell-quotes-gratitude-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Always-focus-on-how-far-youve-come-rather-than-how-far-you-have-left-to-go1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c8afccc8da07a9fb27c60db99d9d7907--abraham-hicks-quotes-you-are-loved.jpg

Image result for you are loved you are worthy quotes gif

ce1294952599fcb32cf9e577f28d8073--teaching-tips-teaching-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

BE THANKFUL

Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire. If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made a difference.

It’s easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

author unknown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

hjacksonbrownjr1-2x.jpg

Image result for inspirational

Image result for be a pineapple gif

Image result for be a pineapple gif

Image result for life is astounding quotes

Image result for thoughts create life abraham hicks gif

Image result for beautiful thoughtsbe autiful life gif

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

Beautiful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

c7c36d237a4eaed0668a7dd640b4969b--words-quotes-wise-words.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

496bb38c4c6abfce1307a73d65b538c1--rumi-love-quotes-sufi-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Don’t condemn yourself for the state into which you have fallen. If you don’t like it, move into another.” ~ Neville Goddard

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

If you can just appreciate each thing one by one, then you will have pure gratitude. Even though you observe just one flower, that one flower includes everything

author ?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how you can still come out of it. –

Maya Angelou.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content