login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A WONDERFUL YEAR

whats your life going to be like a year from now…

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Mine will be much healthier, for one thing! I’m eating so much healthier. Started on the first and it’s been easy. I feel better already.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

What a wonderful question!

Today, I was looking at airline costs for me and my daughter to fly to Italy and France, and stay for 2 or 3 weeks… I’ve been wanting to do this for several years now, and this past Christmas I told my daughter that I wanted to go in 2015. We are looking at the possibility of mid august. I’ve always wanted to take a baking or a cooking class with her in Italy too!!
That is one beautiful thought. I love to travel and I really want to spend time teaching my daughter all of Europe’s incredible history. She is going to be 24 y.o. soon, and she also loves to travel.

The second item that would be fantastic has to do with my career. There is a certification called RNFA, which is RN First Assist. If I got that certification, then after a year or two, I could take something like a 2 week break, so I could work with Doctors Without Borders. I could donate my time and service abroad, in safe, secure places and serve people injured in war torn countries, possibly Syria.

Third, is going to the gym regularly. I’ve recently joined, so all that I need to do is be consistent! Eat healthier and pray more!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I had just posted something on a gratitude/appreciation thread…that seems to fit here…about envisioning the future. the post

I was doing a bit of an appreciation rant…which was a totally awesome experience.

I was focusing on my current vacation and why it has been a wonderful experience. Part of that came from making the shift from activities to making everything better to ‘being’ …of better.

will return in a moment …this will take a moment to express, and its time to eat(:
will return.

Though in the spirit of appreciation, thank you for this thread. I love the energy of this thread (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I agree, this is a valuable question to explore…

After I posted my first reply, I thought of many more authentic things which are really just an exploration into “being”.

I immediately wanted to start journaling on this and really explore my next chapter and my most authentic self…

For today, I am open to the many fine roads into a heart centered consciousness…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

(:MUCH IMPROVED

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

in reply to OP’s topic,

mine will be uh,,,,uh-oh, honestly, i can’t visualize it. It’s like a shattered glass heavily tinted on each pieces. Can’t say much about my future, for as i alone can’t shape it.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content