login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sweet Emotions...1

• thread created Jan 2015 - being updated-please join in
  • more related threads in process
  • 2nd page-link

l

feel free to add related sweet emotion-posts to this thread...

related threads coming soon(:

ccc0482d6a3e398e95d338a43aa9c504--abraham-hicks-quotes-san-francisco.jpg  
  • I pay attention to emotions and allow them to be the feedback.

• They do not create but they indicate what I am currently attracting.

• I trust the process of life. Only right & good action is taking place in my life.

I strengthen and replenish my connection to good by choosing better feeling thoughts!

emotions_by_lemming_of_the_bda-d2zf60q.png4e4352343c790636da374976dceca636.jpgcaff53f11021813b8dea9f2a6b8628f1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRznTND9lf3Fx6CGSJDvbKrr5rp7KaNfByJrbYdOl7XU2VySSRG

limages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfi9ig4SuozgVXjaSbm9643whw3gtcWTenjvJI00Lf3wp-TMOT

Attraction-Quotes-1.png

• l4036007-universal-law-of-attraction-quotes.jpg

tumblr_nyl6aaCaW81u93pfgo1_1280.jpg

Ca6-YN0WIAA7vdY.jpg

♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am a vibrational being and everything is vibrational.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I’m appreciating, (being grateful)I am planning.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI now experience outrageous JOY!
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI see beauty, harmony, health, wealth all about me.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI touch wealth, excellence, sweetness.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI taste sweetness, deliciousness, wholeness.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI feel balance, energy, happiness, enthusiasm, passion, triumph.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI smell cleanliness, freshness, sweetness, spiciness.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI hear harmony, melody, beauty, softness, power.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI celebrate others good.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI now release resistance, and consciously allow my connection to “Source”more of the time, being mindful of the connection.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am the deliberate creator of my own reality.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI ask through my attention, my desiring, feeling it in my being – and oral or written words are unnecessary
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI desire this, I adore this, I appreciate this.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI expect the best.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am happy with what I am and with what I have, while at the same time eager for more
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI am on the brink of receiving what is manifesting, feeling eager, optimistic, anticipatory —with no feelings of doubt, impatience, judgment, unworthiness or guilt hindering the receiving of it.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel no guilt that I have plenty, because everyone has the same ability to manifest what I have.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am a clear channel of healing energy using caring-emotion (energy in motion) as a facilitator
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I put my attention on what I desire, totally enjoying it. I put NO attention on what I do not desire.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Worrying is using your imagination to create something you do NOT want.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI practice the Art of Allowing— the art of no longer resisting the Well-Being I deserve, that is natural, that is my legacy, my Source, my very Being
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ If I shout “NO” at something, I am also including that in my experience, as there is no exclusion in this attraction-based universe.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I work FOR things, not AGAINST them.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My focus is the invitation, and I get more of the essence of it.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I get what I put my attention on—good or bad.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ One who is a visionary thrives in all times.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Emotions are vibrational interpreters that help me understand my experience in the moment.—my Emotional Guidance System, for I am a vibrational being in a universe of vibration.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Once I expect something , it will manifest when the vibrational essences of me become the same as that desired.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I pay attention to emotions and allow them to be the feedback. They do not create but they indicate what I am currently attracting.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I strengthen and replenish my connection to good by choosing better feeling thoughts!
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I pay attention to the way I feel and deliberately choose thoughts (about everything) that feel good to me when I think them.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience no shortage, no lack, no competition for resources. There is only the allowing and disallowing of that which I desire.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Since I want to feel good, I choose a thought that does feel good.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I can have the essence of what I desire.
  • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I remember that appreciation of others and of myself is the closest vibrational match to Source energy.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I find ways to provide value, ways I can serve.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ “Following my bliss” provides the energy needed to serve.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I never move into “I wish that was me”.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I remember that the thought of scarcity creates greed and war.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I have all the help I need at phenomenal prices.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I always have plenty of money to use for myself and to share.
    • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I experience perfect health, strength, flexibility, endurance.
    • LifeManagenentAlliance.com © 2009 Keith Garrick, 
      To google the editable word doc googlethe viewponts and affirmations of a Happy woman/free of charge for all to use(: Viewpoints/Affirmations of a Happy Woman
      GENERAL AFFIRMATIONS1FOR JOY, HEALTH, WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIPS, WEALTH
      Note: This is being included on the site so that you will have a clearer view and more insight into what works as a viewpoint. From this type of model, you can derive your own version. Note that “affirmations” must be true (at least possible). Individuals use various “symbolic” references that may not seem real to you, so change it to what works for you. This piece was written two years ago and the affirmations with regard to creating things in her life have all come about.  by Keith Garrick (this was most likely written by, with and/or for one of Keith’s clients) from Viewpoints/Affirmations of a Happy WomanKeith Garrick
  • [while labeled Affirmations Of A Happy Woman…It seems these affirmations are meaningful for all] Thank you Keith Garrick for all of the wonderful things you share on your phenomenal web site- free of charge for all to use(: note: cannot remember if all of these affirmations were from this 1 source. I'll research it 'eventually' (just not today) (:

1bbe55d731c8fe3f5ef53334c2cde545--so-true-quotes-life-inspirational-quotes.jpg

[Molly L. Stranahan, Psy.D]˚

Joy – “the emotion or great delight or happiness caused by something good or satisfying; keen pleasure.” We can increase our joy by noticing good things, and being grateful, and not setting the requirements for happiness and joy too high. The message of joy is “how do I find more.” Paying attention to what is happening when you feel joy gives us clues about things we should do more often in our lives. The pleasure you feel watching a beautiful sunset on vacation can remind you to go outside around the time the sun sets wherever you are

Enthusiasm – “lively, absorbing interest; excited involvement.” This is the feeling of being ‘lit up’ with excitement and energy for something you are doing. Enthusiasm describes what we are experiencing when we are so engaged in what we are doing we lose track of time, and may even forget to eat a meal. Mihalyi Csikszentmihalyi calls this state ‘flow’ and he posits it is an important factor in a life of meaning and happiness. Noticing the times you feel enthusiasm is a great guide for activities you should make more time for in your life

to read article in full

If feelings are recognized and honored for the message they bring, they can pass through us, having fulfilled their function.

Once you identify that an uncomfortable feeling is occurring, there are questions to ask yourself. Is there something about the situation that needs to change? Is there danger, or has someone hurt you? Is there some action you need to take to protect yourself? What beliefs about ourselves, or the situation or the world are we using to interpret what has happened? Once we identify beliefs that are connected to our feeling, we can question the truth of them, and whether they serve us. Then we can look for alternative beliefs that can lead to a different feeling. Identifying EmotionsThe matrix below is designed to help you recognize your feelings, the messages that underlie the feelings, the gift of the emotion, and what you can do in response to the feeling to honor it, and to shift it.
to read article in full