login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Love +

Love

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

IT’S ICING ON THE CAKE IF YOU MANAGE TO ACHEIVE YOUR DREAMS.
I WILL PROBABLY DO SOMETHING CREATIVE IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO.
MYSELF WORTH IS NOT ENTIRELY INTERWOVEN WITH EXTERNAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
AT LEAST NOT NOW THAT COULD CHANGE IN THE FUTURE.
MY PLAN IS TO DO MY BEST GIVE 100% AND AFTER THE GAME IS OVER,KNOWING
I DID MY BEST IS WHAT MATTERS.
BE ABLE TO SAY REGARDLESS OF THE SCORE I HELD NOTHING BACK,THAT TO ME IS WHAT MATTERS.
OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE PERKS OF SUCCESS,WHICH TO ME WOULD BE A WIFE AND A COUPLE KIDS,AS A PLAN A,PLAN B WOULD BE
THE FOOTBALL ANALOGY I DESCRIBED.
AND GETTING MY HANDS ON A FEW $100’OOO WOULD BE A MIRACLE FOR SURE.
I DON’T KNOW IF ANYBODY ELSE FEELS THIS WAY,BUT THESE DAYS I MAKE
DECISIONS AND CONDUCT MY LIFE AS IF GOD WERE AGREEING WITH ME,IN OTHER
WORDS IT ISN’T JUST ME AND MY EGO AT THE CONTROLS OF MY LIFE.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to A T C’s post:

I was thinking about the statement you made IT’S ICING ON THE CAKE IF YOU MANAGE TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS.

To me, ‘this achieving your dream’ -thing is often confused with achieving someone else’s dream threaded with the colors of someone else’s time frame.

It totally matters where we are at any given moment…to identify a “dream”. What we may want later …will be threaded with colors with who we are and what matters and why then…
THE PERKS THE OF SUCCESS are always part of our life if we are more than what we do and what we have. And then all else is truly the icing.

Anyway, I thank you for posting…I like what you said. And I’m grateful for another opportunity to reinforce this to myself…because it is the truth…which keeps me happy, anticipating more good, and creating what I want/need in the present(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Appreciating˚‘s post:
Personally I love having dreams! It gives me something to look forward to..Though I guess one of the biggest messages I’ve received in my life… pertaining to life… is to balance out my dreams …so I do not forget why I want them… When I do that, I often find out I am right where I’m supposed to be…(for me)…and it gives me the drive to do the next right thing (for me) and when (for me)… This increases my self-worth…not my ego..my simple foundation for moving forward at my desired speed.

Whatever I end up doing or not doing will have truly been up to me..no one to blame… nothing to regret(:

I can comfortably change my mind… I can comfortably increase or decrease the speed in which I’m traveling. I can love myself.

Am I always acknowledging I have this power. No, I’m not perfect…I have my moments. Though, it always leads me right back here (with a smile which grows from that understanding) Appreciating˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Robert,

Thank you for this post…

Its very powerful when we take our place, and take ownership for what is and what is not showing up in our lives.

Its absolute Bliss to just love one self and others
And just let LOVE flow.

Love really is the greatest of all of our human attributes…
What makes it the most powerful of all is choice, we choose Love
because it is an authentic reflection of who we are and what we are interested in.

The more love we give to ourself and to others, it is returned immeasurably.

Very, very beautiful…
Thank you

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I LOVE love!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

these contributions almost resulted in another thread…(:

the energy was so wonderfully strong… instead, I thought I’d share a response…which was triggered by your lovely post.

I am so grateful…that respect/love wins over fear. Because we simply learn how to receive and demonstrate in each unique interaction better better better(:

Love and Happiness are not goals… they are foundational elements we add on to daily… as we learn what works for us … as our unique beings…and what works within each relationship we encounter including the one we have with ourselves…as we accept and get to know ourselves in each passing moment.

The love that we enjoy within each encounter… contributes to our happy lives…is also unique to each of us… sharing about love…seem to spur that energy for the love we love to love….

Thanks of course for the thread, and the posts here…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LOVE happens here!

Bmindful: we help souls to shine!

Kris Welsh
This guy has some good videos,how I happened to intersect with his ideas
I have no idea,how these people transfer the millions of videos on to
youtube,again clueless but it’s nice to have the abundance of different
ideas and perspectives.
The founder steve jobs deserves the noble prize,when I think of all the
things people have invented,the PC is at the top of the list.
Hagen Das (pralines and cream) is a close second.

As for dreams and aspirations,I agree dreams are subjective,and I would
say small accomplishments,could potentially be the way to something more
significant,the gal who created the harry potter books,had no idea she would be
a best selling author,practically overnight.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content